Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Is Anybody Else Finding It Difficult To Access His Gmail Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Anybody Else Finding It Difficult To Access His Gmail Account (608 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account / Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anybody Else Finding It Difficult To Access His Gmail Account by maclatunji: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
I use my Google (Gmail) Account across several platforms. However, I have not been able to login to my account from other devices that I had logged-out of because it keeps saying wrong password. However, I can log-in and out on my laptop which is the primary device for my Gmail account.

This affects things like the Email App and Google Play Store on my Android device as well as other computers.

Is any other person having similar problems? Is there a solution you know?
Re: Is Anybody Else Finding It Difficult To Access His Gmail Account by bigtt76(f): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
You might need to logout and clear your bowser cache to resolve the issue. It does happen every now and then.
Re: Is Anybody Else Finding It Difficult To Access His Gmail Account by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
I guess it is only you
Re: Is Anybody Else Finding It Difficult To Access His Gmail Account by maclatunji: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
bigtt76: You might need to logout and clear your bowser cache to resolve the issue. It does happen every now and then.

This one feels unique.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help For My Dell Vostro 1000 ... CD/DVD Icon Disappeared / Pls Do I Uninstal IE9 In Windows7? / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.