Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) (1141 Views)

6 Games We Played While We Were Kids / Canter Ball / Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Down the memory lane

What did you like about this game?
Down the memory lane

Down the memory lane

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
I played it wella

i used to be a pro then.

The sweetness(permit me to use that) then was exhillarating cheesy

used to be very much fun

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
@Mods pls move the thread to front page for wider audience an diviate a little from ebola issue.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by Shehucom(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2014
i so much gbadun d game.. back them we play compettition with it wella. but play station don spoil everything for dis generation
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by JEITO: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Undisputed champion..

Gosh! I am sure I would have won an olympic gold medal had it been an olympic game.

#team I love my childhood games
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by nurey(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
I played it back then in kings college lagos. I wasn't the champion but I always made life a hell for the champions then.

We always put candle wax in the crown cork to make the defenders stronger and balance, cassette ball is always better than button sha.

We always played it in our desk not on it because the inside looks like a stadium, I still hung on top my teams now as I am typing this I know where they are almost 10yrs ago. Memory things.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by Calebosko(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2014
i didnt want to coment on a post today,but Op God bless u for this post,i was pro,but now pes has taken over but i can never forget dis game, i remember wen we bin dey play from one backyard to anoder, wen dey pursue us on dis yard we pack am to another yard,just to keep d ministry moving
Re: How Many Of You Guys Played This Game Back Then? (canter Ball) by princy80(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin so much fun den grin bt d game has nt gone in2 extincti0n n i bet it may neva

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys What's A Good Affordable Laptop For Gaming? / Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) / Who Remembers This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.