Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) (4869 Views)

Revealed!!!!! Great Things Your Smile Can Do For You.....you'll Be Surprised / A Smile Is The Most Beautiful Curve On A Woman' Body? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Fish tongue
Lol, obviously. Lemme sit back and enjoy
Haha, thanks, take me where sef?
Issokay. Am game
baby u are trespassing oooo... but come nd join me 1st cus i don't trust all dis big eyed nairaland guys
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 09, 2014
royalregal: Genuine smiles given to sad people heals their hearts.
baby this ur comment just reminded of that song that says... “U don make me fall in love“... Then i added... “to u“
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Righ there in my arms she is, i looked into her eyes i could see the desire in her eyes. I could read her mind. I know she love the way i touch her. I brought her close to me. I placed my finger inside the lucks of her hair. I started tracing each luck as if that was my first time of seing a girl with dread luck. I touched the skin of her hairs. She was smiling to me making silent sounds of pleasure. My body tempreture was rising. I could feel my private member growing harder & stronger as she ran her hand on my tummy. Playing with the nob at the centre of my tummy(navel). I lifted up her head slightly touched her temple, placed a warm kiss on her forehead. Moved my hand to her lips. Separated it with my fingers and send my tongue into her mouth. As our tongue met she gave out a lovely moan. I love that sound. I moved my hand again into her hairs gently took my hand in a slow motion down to her butt. I squizd her butt gently while her hand has moved to my chest and was teasing the dots on the right side of chest (ni.pp.le). Her soft hand is actually working miracle on my body. At this point my bingo has grown to its maximum size and hight. I slowly took my hand to her chest and located her left b.rea.st as my hand touched her firm midium sized booobs she gave out another moan uuuuuuu as i fondled her: then she slowly moved her hand to my bongosikwe and touched it oooo this is so good. We were realy building up pleasure & piling up desire. She spoke into my ears and said... Baby pleaseeee have me now. Ooooo babyyyyy I want u deep inside me. As i was about sliding my sugar stick inside her honey pot... I woke up!
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2014
I shout chai...! So this is a dream. I was angry with myself. How can i be carresing a girl that i cannot hold down in real life in my dream. I thanked my gawd that i didnt actually bleep her in the dream. I stood up from the bed. Went to the palour opened the fridge brought out a pack of juice took to my room. As i opend it to drink. Bad feeling that follows loosers took over my senses & I asked myself, what is wrong with me? Does it mean that i have lost my powerful seductive influence on woman? Have i lost my magic? Who is this girl that i cant catch. How can i go after a girl and find it difficult to have my way? So many questions with no real answer. I said no to myself & stood up went to the extra large mirror in our bathroom wall. Stood in front of it and looked at myself as much as possible. Tryn to know or see if i could see the reason for her coldness towards me written somewhere on my body. But i didnt see anything. So i sat on the toilet sit to answer the call of nature and as i sat there. A stupid smile broke apeared my lips... Guy why are u smiling?
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Sometimes it is good to remember some of the funny things one has done in this life. I decided to forget about Alice for now and enjoy some of my past happenings inside this bathroom. I remembered one weekend when my mum and my sisters traveld to Okene for a wedding. As my sisters friday is their lecture free day but as for me i dont have any lecture free day. So the arengement was that i will join them on saturday. My dad went to switzaland for one of those their conferences. The lady that would be wedding was our baby sitter. She was the one that took care of three of us until when she graduated from the university. My parents were like her parents and we are like his siblings. We and the girl are not related in anyway. But cos of how good she is and how my parents took her as their daughter, my parents are the real parents she knows. Acordin to my mum. She told us that she saw the girl oneday at nsukka market. She wore an over size t shirt barefooted cryn. She asked her why she was cryn and she told her that she lost money that her madam sent her to buy something with and she cant go back to the house cos if she does the madam will skin her alife. So my mum being who she is didnt give her money but collected the list and went with her to buy all those things. Instead of allowing the girl to go followed her home to see which woman in her really sense will allow a girl of about 13years with bre.asts on her chest to walk bafooted with out care. When my mum got to the house. She said she was suprised to see that these people live in beautiful duplex. Well to cut the long story shot my parents took costudy of the girl trained her. My dad helped her parents to get good jobs at okene there. My dad told the parents to take care of their son while my parents take care of the girl (the parents have 2 children). Let us leave this for now... I will come back to it... Well back to what happend that weekend...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Where is les? I have not seen him here...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2014
I want to specially wish Mprex
Happy birthday, longlife, goodhealth & prosperity. May love from men & GOD overrun ur life...(kiss)
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2014
That thursday when i got to class for our 10 oclock lecture our lecturer did not come so what started just like innocent joke by our course rep turned out to become a wonderful experience for me. I want out to see one of my friend in another depertment so as i just steped back inside the class chiamaka one of the gbaza queens (talkertive) in my class shouted oya sirnoel tell us urs. I stopd and asked her, tell u what? Our course rep said tell us who is ur crush in this class. I smiled and said all the girls in this class are my crush. Everybody shouted nooooooooo. Tell us the person u would want to bang first. I laughed and didnt say anything oh. Whose name would i mention? Is it jesica or rita? What of Ruth a special creature, well carved by nature, a princess from Akwaibom, i call her my “unreachable sweet heart“ because she is a member of Christian Union. She is unreachable cos she only tells me to repent and become born again. Ruth is beautiful & brain. I looked at her side she was just smiling. I went and sat down & i told them that i will tell them when every other person has said. They were all talking & 3girls said am their crush almost all the other girls said that our course rep is their crush. I know some just wants him to feel fine cos he is not handsome though very inteligent. But Ruth didnt join in that game even when most of the guys said she is their crush. So our rep said sirnoel tell us ur crush now. I stood up smiled and said jesica, delight & princess are my crush. Others protested cos they are the three girls that said am their crush. However, that game gave me oputunity and opend a pusssy door for me.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2014
mprex darling hbd!!!!!!! llnp i wish u... so hw's d celebration going 2 look lyk
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by jennylove7575(f): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Sirnoel hmm nicely, thoughtfully and warmly written.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
So after that period the lecturer did not come & that was all we had for the day. When everybody has left the class i sat back going thru some music notations when jesica came back into the class. When i saw her coming i smiled knowing that i have to strike now that this iron is still hot. When she came into the class and sat down. I said my sweet crush how are u? She turned and said, for ur mind, abi? I said yes now, na for my mind but now na for my mouth. She laughed. I beckond on her to come where i was sitting. She said no, that i should come. I stood up carried my books and went to join her. When i got there, i didnt know exactly what to say but jesy knows what to say. We got talking and she told me that she had to go and sleep. That she will be coming for night class. I have never gone to night class cos i dont have any reason to. But that night i felt like this is it. She said u dont come to night class now and added in igbo (unu bu umu lekuchora). I told her i dont have any reason to come. She smiled and her dimples made her look more beautiful. She asked me, if i become ur reason for night class, wont u come. I said well it depends. She asked me, it depends on what (with her eyes playing tricks on me)? I didnt answer that question. I asked her, should i come for the night class? She said yes that she will like me to ut her through somethings. I told her that i will be in their hostel by 9pm so that we would go together. As we were coming out of the class. We met ruth the look in her eyes, i didnt like it. But...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: Sirnoel hmm nicely, thoughtfully and warmly written.
thanks u dear... U look thoughfully provoking... I love it though
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2014
By 9pm i was already in her hostel as it turned out that her friends where not going that night thats what she told me, anyway. We went alone. When we got there, there were many poeple. She went a very far end of the class and i followed her there. To me i have other things in my mind and i could also notice that she has someother things in her mind more than just two of us reading. When we were going to the extreme end of the class i started doubting her earlier story about her friends saying that they couldnt come. We sat down and started reading. She was asking me questions, i mean genuine questions and i was puting her thru. After each of the lesson i will give her a work to do and she will do it like a good student. I was then feeling like a private teacher (u want try me). I remember that oneday i over heard my dad telling my mum that he sees me becoming a lecturer justlike him. That he has obsevered me taking some children in music class and discovered that i am good. My mum said she will like it cos it will mean that i have to do my masters & doctorate at nsukka. To me they were joking cos my desire is to do my masters at unilag, then my doctorate at UI. I am sure with my dad‘s connection i will get admission & graduate in a record time. I was hoping that before my 26th birthday i would have gotn my PhD. So as i was teaching jesica cos i really enjoy teaching. I forgot about other things like sex, kiss or even shagging. I was also encouraged by the way she was learning & following my lecture...lolzzzz. But around 2am she closed her books and she looked at me. Her eyes were heavy i dont know if it is cos sleep or desire. She said that she was tired. It was that time that i noticed that there was no more head reading. All heads are bowed on the desk oposite them. As i brought back my face to jesy, she was looking at me but this time i could tell cos i saw desire & lust written all over her eyes.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Mprex(f): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2014
stormybucci: mprex darling hbd!!!!!!! llnp i wish u... so hw's d celebration going 2 look lyk
thank you dear
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Mprex(f): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2014
sirnoel: I want to specially wish Mprex
Happy birthday, longlife, goodhealth & prosperity. May love from men & GOD overrun ur life...(kiss)
awww! I feel so flattered. Thank you Sirnoel
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
I looked around the hall. I have about that shag in night class but i have never thought of being one of them. When i looked around the hall and there is no head looking up, all heads are bowed (so i believe). She took her hand and rested it on my laps. I ran my finger on wrist. Gently touched her face to feel her dimples. She moved her palm on my laps and my dick responded with a jeck and i swallowd hard. I traced my hand all over her face and she closed her eyes to take in the soft texture of my palm. She moved her left palmaround my tighs until her hand felt the tip of my dick through my jeans. I slowly traced my hand to her chest area and made my hand touch her br.eas.t gently on it way to her tummy. She shivered a little. She held the shaft of my dick and started breathing hard & fast. Myself the build up was getting high and i was enjoying the whole thing. I took my hand down and felt her soft right tigh. Walking slowly and majestically through the road that leads to the well of pleasure inbtween her legs. As my right hand was going inside the private area, my right hand just located the tip of her right booob and she quivered and shook with a very soft moan, ooooo. Right hand felt her panty and and touched it only to discover that her wetness is dripn slowly off it. She said oooooo baby... She balanced herself very well and opened her legs wider to enjoy the touch from my magic finger...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Mprex:
awww! I feel so flattered. Thank you Sirnoel
oh u r welcome honey u r a queen. Still thinking of what to give u as bday gift...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
stormybucci: front row nd vip seat taken... make i call sum pple.. odward, smallest boi, donmayor, edogho,gooci, princeadepoju, kachisbarbie darling, oga sammyhoe come nd get ur kini stiffed, mprex angel u are also invited(hope u go honor my invite)
grin
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: grin
my main man!!!!
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
As my finger traced the shape of her pusssy through her panty, she adjusted her sit with a moan aishhhhhh. I also adjusted myself and came a little more closer to her. She bent down her head on the desk just like every other person that is sleeping but her hand was robing the shaft of my dick upto the head and she was silently sending fire to my brain. All i could was to just raise her up and place my bingo right inside her and pump her till she shouts a shout of joy. But i cant do such here, we are in a class. After a while i lifted her face up and started kissing her face down to her lips. I took her tongue & began to suck it slowly. She was just moaning silently while her hand is doing wonders to my dick. After sometime she came and sat inbetween my legs with my hard iron rod bongosikwe pressing her but. I pulled out her pant and put it inside one of books. Opened her legs a little wide and took my finger to her tighs. Traced it slowly down to the honey pot. My finger came incontact with her very well wet hole. I started sending fire into her brain. My finger was doing wonders inside her pu.ssy. She was shivering and moaning. She held my head and moaned loud oooooo. I used my left hand to cover mouth. My finger was going deeper. She said baby pleasssss. Oh pleassssss. Uishhhhhhh. I dont know what she really mean but please. I took my left hand again to her booobs and was sending my finger inside her pusssy while my hand was squizn her br.ea.st. She started shaking and winding fast. She was moaning louder now. I know she was about coming. I can feel her now more than ever. She was winding faster. And then i looked up and saw someone walking towards us. When the person got a little closer i had to stop brought out my finger cleand it with her pant. Before the person could to where we are. I adjusted myself a little she bent down her head to recover. When he got closer, behold it was our class rep. He just spoiled our fun...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well cos my rep came i started talking with him while jesy pretended to be sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 5am we took our leave. My course rep and i live in the same hostel. We walked jesy to her hostel while we went to out hostel. That day we had two lectures 7am & 10am. After the first lecture, jesy came to sit and we laughed at each other. We talked about nothing in particular. After a while she told me. Mr man u must find a way of completing what you started. I asked her, what did i start? She looked into my eyes and said, i feel like bleeping u here right now. I laughed then she said this is not a laughing matter oh. That she has been Hot since that time. I asked her, are u still Hot now? She said, very very. I told her to show me. She shouted idjiot. And went back to her sit. After a while i went to her sit and gave her a note. In which i wrote, we will go to our house after lectures. I went back to my sit. She turned back and gave me a big smile after reading it. After the lectures we went to our house.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
I didnt know that jesy was that wild. I first went to my hostel then i changed into something simple. Then went to our house. When i got home i went into my room lie down on my bed and slept off. I woke up around 4pm still i v not seen jessica. I went to the palour put on the tv. Shortly after i on the tv, i hard a tap on the door i didnt ask who the person was, i opened the door and recieved jessy in my arms. I love girls that smell nice. As she entered my arm the scent of her perfume filled my nose. Oh noo... I love this smell. She smiled and i closed the door behind her and ran my hand all over her to check her. To my surprise she wore no bra & no panty. It made my bingo to shoot up without wasting time. Once the door was shut behind us. I pulled her to the corner of the palour and started kissing her. As i kiss like for 3 minutes i ask her if she is still as wet as she was in the morning. She said that she was even more wet now. I told her let me check she smiled. I went down and pulled off her leggins so there is no pant. True to her words she was so so wet. I didnt bother removing her top. I slide my hand inside her top and held her booobs to check out her nip.ples and they were too hard. I squiezd her them & fondled the br.ea.st. She was moaning & was playing with my sugar stick. Then she said pulled off my boxers took hold of my bingo with her legs wide open as she lie on the floor of our palour.. My dick enetered her pu.ssy and i started banging her. She was screaming saying things that i will not write now. It was long she reached or.gasm and told me to stop, i stoped. She stood up asked me where our bathroom is & i showed her. She went inside there.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by edogho(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
stormybucci: front row nd vip seat taken... make i call sum pple.. odward, smallest boi, donmayor, edogho,gooci, princeadepoju, kachisbarbie darling, oga sammyhoe come nd get ur kini stiffed, mprex angel u are also invited(hope u go honor my invite)
beta pikin, fine boy. i dey come with local gin o.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
edogho: beta pikin, fine boy. i dey come with local gin o.
yoyo sef boku 4 gullible pple wae dae follow dis story nd no forget 2 get enough vaseline.... I think i would start my story on d 1st of september in d sexuality section.. U are d 1st person 2 know dis
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by edogho(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
stormybucci: yoyo sef boku 4 gullible pple wae dae follow dis story nd no forget 2 get enough vaseline.... I think i would start my story on d 1st of september in d sexuality section.. U are d 1st person 2 know dis
I no dey too enjoy all this kind tori wey dey need vaseline, me no be baby naw, i'm out. singing "i'm just a country boy"
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by stormybucci(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
edogho: I no dey too enjoy all this kind tori wey dey need vaseline, me no be baby naw, i'm out. singing "i'm just a country boy"
***folds hand akimbo*** so u won't follow my 1st story ever?? angry
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
So as i sat inside the toilet sit and remembered what happend when jessy enterd the bathroom that i forgot my worry about alice & how to get into her heart. I had to laugh cos no matter how bad a sitaution is if one looks well u will a little good thing in it. If i dont take time with the way am going about this alice issue i might loose my sanity. Can u imagine that because of alice i didnt eat that night? That one na small thing oh. What of if those two guys brake my head or even beatme up, who would have known what happend to me? I tell u no one would know.i would have died like a an ant cos of a girl though beautiful but... but what? I dont even know. Back to jessy jareh.
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jessy came of the bathroom and signaled me to come, i went to where she was standing. She took my hand and led me back into the bathroom. When we got inside jessy said to me. Make love to me infront of thise mirror. Olboy oh!... I asked her why. She said, not all questions that are answered. She said to me again. Baby mess me here. I want to see myself twist & moan as u tuture me with pleasure. (i repeated in my brain, as u tuture me with pleasure.) my bingo has been standing since after the first one we had which was just an apityza. Cos she wont go until nine pm i know i have up to 4 hours to bleep her. We would really enjoy our bodies. We are not in a relationship. It is just an innocent game that made us to express what we have inside and now we are diging deeper. I drew her to myself as we positiond ourself at the centre of the big mirror. I lowered my head to her face, kissed her lips slightly then kissed her forhead. Then i moved to eat her ear lobe. As i kissed her ear lope. I began to wonder why my dad had to put mirror like this in our bathroom, my parents room have mirror on two sides and ceiling of the room. Even in the house my dad built in our vila. The mirrior that is in the master bedroom which only him & mum use is even biger than this one. It dawned on me that probably my dad & my mum always bleep watching themselve in this mirror, thats why they always spend so much time anytime they entered the bathroom. So i began to kiss jessy slowly. The pleasure was building inside me as much as it was building inside her...
Re: Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
I i lifted her up and carried her inside the bath tob. Placed her head on the head rest then droped her left leg on the rail of the tob. Took her two hands and placed on the rail too. The opened the tap small, blocked the hole where water exit. She was watching me with hunger in her eyes as i do those things. I came to her i placed my lips on her cleavage. I started sucking the cleavage without focusin on any of her b.rea.st in particular. As i was sucking the cleavage my one hand was on her hair while the right hand was on her tummy slightly making her to feel the touch of hand on the tips of her booobs. The water was cold as the cold water was coming up to her cl.toris, she started winding herself slowly. Baby u what are u doing to me? She asked me. I told her that i want turture her with pleasure. She ohhhh thi water is carresing my cl.ito.ris... I smiled cos that is exactly what i want. I directed my lips to her neck and then gently got her jaw. Lickd each of the dimples slowly. I can also feel the coldness of water around my kness now. I took my left hand and cupd her right bre.ast. I was cuping & handling it slowly. She was twisting with each of my touch. Her hand which has been on my back working my spine ever since slowly left my back and find its way to private area and took hold of my private member. She started working the shaft and i moaned oooo. She increased ther presure of her hand on the head and it shocked me i screamed uuuuuuu. I sat down because by now the water had to half of the bath tob. I drew her close and told her to close hers. She said noooo. That if she closes her eyes she will no more see what am doing to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Y Do Nlders Pretend..?? / Nairaland Hotties Post Your Twerking Videos here / My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.