Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola (458 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola by kipesco(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
So many things come to the mind when this dreaded disease "Ebola" is mentioned.
What surprised me the most is how the Virus came to selected countries of Africa. It also get me wondered how those two US citizens got contacted and are responding to treatment.
Am not accusing any body but I think something is fishy some where.
Either the us are responsible for these in order to make money and also be fame or they are looking to control the whole place.
What ever it is, i believe this Ebola will stop . In the main time, adhere to the teachings of God. Jehovah God and His Christ.
Re: Ebola by lilkesh: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
cryThere is God o........all these end time diseases.....I hope I make it to heaven o.make all of una repent pls

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead, 20 Others Hospitalised After Consuming Excessive Salt To Prevent Ebola / Ebola: Experimental Drug Developed By Nigerian Arrives Nigeria Today / Perfect Skin Care Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.