Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Man Who Defies The Odds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Who Defies The Odds (694 Views)

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Defies The Odds by SonofIssachar: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
In Chemistry, He turned water to wine.

In Biology, He was born without the normal conception;

In Physics, He disproved the law of gravity when he ascended into heaven;

In Economics, He disproved the law of diminishing return by feeding 5000 men with two fishes and 5 loaves of bread;

In Medicine, He cured the sick and the blind without administering a single dose of drugs,

In History, He is the beginning and the end.

In Government, it is written that He shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, Prince of Peace

In Religion, He said no one comes to the Father except through Him;

So, who is he? He is Jesus!

He is the Greatest Man in History.

Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.

Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.

Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.

He had no army, yet kings feared Him.

He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.

He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.

It’s a massive honour to serve such a Leader who loves us!

Meditation: "For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” – Mark 8:38

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Defies The Odds by PROCTOR: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Man Who Defies The Odds by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Do you serve Jesus or God because Jesus in this context is so over hyped cus only God must be praised...The 10 commandment states thou shall not serve any other god but God...This religion thing is so confusing could somebody set me straight biblically cus that's the reason I go to church unfortunately have stopped lately cus they discuss more finance than my bank in the name/topic of prosperity while I'm stuck not knowing the bases for Christianity and who to serve,God or Jesus.
Re: The Man Who Defies The Odds by SonofIssachar: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
aaronson: Do you serve Jesus or God because Jesus in this context is so over hyped cus only God must be praised...The 10 commandment states thou shall not serve any other god but God...This religion thing is so confusing could somebody set me straight biblically cus that's the reason I go to church unfortunately have stopped lately cus they discuss more finance than my bank in the name/topic of prosperity while I'm stuck not knowing the bases for Christianity and who to serve,God or Jesus.

Dear Aaronson,

Good question. The Person being referred to here is Jesus Christ, and He cannot be over-hyped because He is the exact image of God and the ONLY recourse to God. In John 14:6 the Bible says, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

In another instance, it is said of Him in Acts 4:11-12:
This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’[a] Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Those who are preaching money and prosperity to you only have half knowledge of Jesus. Because, those are part of the things that naturally come with the full Package of knowing Jesus and being assured in His salvation.
Re: The Man Who Defies The Odds by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 10, 2014
SonofIssachar:

Dear Aaronson,

Good question. The Person being referred to here is Jesus Christ, and He cannot be over-hyped because He is the exact image of God and the ONLY recourse to God. In John 14:6 the Bible says, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

In another instance, it is said of Him in Acts 4:11-12:
This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’[a] Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Those who are preaching money and prosperity to you only have half knowledge of Jesus. Because, those are part of the things that naturally come with the full Package of knowing Jesus and being assured in His salvation.
salute to you,confused the more.

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Understanding Of Epidemics And Pandemics: The Ebola Health Crisis / Is The Bible A Fairy Tale? / Ways To Spot A Real Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.