Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja (1163 Views)

Super Deal :allen Avenue Ikeja Super Letting Offer ! / Urgent Sale Needed Any House Fronting The Road / A Parcel Of Land Measuring 5 Acres Fronting Expressway Along Lekki/akodo–eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja by grandstar(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2008
There is a 148m ground floor shop along Allen Avenue, facing the road: Rent is 1.5m x 2years.

If interested, call me on 08033472004 or email me at aristotlelus@yahoo.com

Hurry! This won't last
Re: 148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja by stechi(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2008
Can it be used for boutique and what side of Allen is it facing.
I have a client who is need of a location for such purpose.
Re: 148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja by grandstar(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
Yes, it can be used for boutique and its facing the road along Allen. It is on the side where you have Mr Biggs. The same side you also have GTBank, Access Bank and Ecobank.

It will be excellent for boutique.
Re: 148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja by stechi(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2008
@aristotle
Given to my clients tight schedule,I have his mandate to inspect and report to him .Kindly get back to me as quickly as possible if it is OK by you.I intend the inspection be done as quickly as possible to seal the deal quickly by Gods grace.

I got your email,but the contents were not detailed.
Re: 148m Shop To Let Fronting Allen Avenue, Ikeja by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
I have sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Hot Land Deals In Abuja ! Federal Capital Territory / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Adamo In Ikorodu / Buying Of Land Made Easy By Installment: A Blessing Or A Big Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.