Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Offer Free UI/UX Designs - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Offer Free UI/UX Designs (679 Views)

In Need Of An Advanced Android And IOS Developer With Beautiful UI/UX / Google UX Masterclass / MTN App Developers Competition UX & UI Designer At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by Kennyinusa(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hey nairalanders, am Kenny and due to some not too nice design that I have been seeing around, I have taken it upon my self that you UI/UX must be better.
I am a lot of things and among which is a mobile app developer(android and windows phone), a web developer (enterprise), an ethical hacker and an entrepreneur.
I don't do graphics design, I have folks that gets that done for me and am very sure they you be glad to help us out too.

To get started get just send me the link to you app(web, android, windows phone, windows store).
And we would take it from there.
DID I Mention that it is going to be FREE.

Let's get started...
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by Kennyinusa(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Remember user interface is not all about how it looks, but how it works.
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by JONITEZ(m): 12:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Bro..i was expecting you to teach us how to develop an app or drop an ebook.
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by Kennyinusa(m): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2014
JONITEZ: Bro..i was expecting you to teach us how to develop an app or drop an ebook.
I can do that definitely wouldn't be on a platform like this.
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by JONITEZ(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2014
What of via e_mail?
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by nollyj: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Is it not better you show some sample?

Nice contribution although
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by wapkaboy: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Keep it up op.
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by Kennyinusa(m): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2014
nollyj: Is it not better you show some sample?
Nice contribution although
I should have done that already but i kinda just lost my drives (virus).
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by wapkaboy: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Kennyinusa:
I should have done that already but i kinda just lost my drives (virus).
You should use online repositories, most of my things of value are somewhere online.
Re: I Offer Free UI/UX Designs by koljakust(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2023
I was reminded of an article from Fireart Studio Alternative UX Patterns released design ideas in which everything was done very similarly and I think that there is very similar between these two https://fireart.studio/blog/learn-why-you-should-exclude-nested-models-from-your-design-and-how-to-replace-them/ so I think the article is quite useful and worth reading to understand what the similarities are!)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Copying From A Protected Pdf / App Developer Needed Urgently / View A Friends Desktop Screen And Vise Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.