Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS (20200 Views)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by MrTeymee(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=afreekah]

Olofo dazall ah can say
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by nora544: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gbawe:

Why is it that it is you highly ignorant and scantily educated people who must always open your mouth without engaging your brain? This is an emergency quarantine unit and many may appear like this soon all over the place as temporary holding centres to be taken down in future after effective containment of a disease or epidemic.

Quarantine, in relation to diseases, essentially means isolation of infected victims to allow attention be given to them without risk of the disease being spread unnecessarily. Anything, as long as minimum standards of effectiveness are met, could essentially become a temporary quarantine unit as per the need to localise and isolate infectious diseases. Below is a UNICEF Ebola quarantine station set up for the containment of Ebola. Do you and your fellow ignoramuses know more than UNICEF? You people should shut up and stop disgracing Nigeria with your m0r0nic utterance. Go and play with your nintendo or Sony playstation if you are bored and let adults talk about important issues.

http://devpolicy.org/combatting-ebola-a-personal-account20120814/

That is the same what doctors without border have. They got also a mobile laboratory from germany. When you have such a disease in a country you have to look that you can work fast against it and the fastest is to put a tent where you can work. No one has time to build a house!

What lagos has is great and better than a tent!

In europa I know that most of the hospitals have special rooms for this and all what they need.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by MrTeymee(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte: This dilapidated structure? Aint this dude bashful of himself? A This house can even attract ebola from liberia....I was thinking fashola is a dirty man, nw i have removed all doubts......fashola habouring dirts for ages now, even before genesis was made..

Comments like this make me believe sOme peOple are actually brain-less nO sense Of reasOning whatsOever.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by hensben(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
UrbanMystique: the ediat expect government to build empire state building or large mansion for the victim.. Very ignorant maniacs...
Once the disease has been put under control, they will burn the place down.

Ignorant people everywhere
bro not his fault, that's how pdp do things since 1999, they start what they can't finish, that's what brought us to were we are today, they lack common sense, all what they are good at is how to rig election,assasination,propaganda,discredit of good things they can't think to do, et al.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
MrTeymee:

Comments like this make me believe sOme peOple are actually brain-less nO sense Of reasOning whatsOever.
Shut up! U the tabula-rasa here! Why would he show such structure to the world? U should knw lagos deserves something better. My refuse dump is a heaven when compared with this structure...oh yea, probably he designed it to habour ebola there, not nigerians....
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
UrbanMystique: the ediatm expects government to build empire state building or large mansion for the victims.. Very ignorant maniac...
Once the disease has been put under control, they will burn the place down.

Ignorant people everywhere
Why didnt they use mud-house with grass as the roofing instead, probably rent a goat house, so we may understand that they intentionally did it coz they knw they will get it burnt when they are done?
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by igwedaboss(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: yea ryt
young man... Google is ur friend
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by aresa: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte: This dilapidated structure? Aint this dude bashful of himself? A This house can even attract ebola from liberia....I was thinking fashola is a dirty man, nw i have removed all doubts......fashola habouring dirts for ages now, even before genesis was made..

Tonylyte:
Hw them go enjoy the match wey d trauma of ebola d replay 4 their minds. Ebola was a mind games played by west against africans, so they may not do well at the world cup...u wondering why it in west africa? Coz it the power house of african football. Lol, the blame games of the average african.

Tonylyte:
just lyk ya apc allies created boko horam to distract gej's govt.

With the above quotes, idiocy, stupidity and ignorance follows you everywhere you troll...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by UrbanMystique: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Why didnt they use mud-house with grass as the roofing instead, probably rent a goat house, so we may understand that they intentionally did it coz they knw they will get it burnt when they are done?
Google is your friend and it's absolutely free.

Why not Google emergency virus isolation center and see how it is being constructed b4 yapping...

And yes, they burn the place once the epidemic Is under total control after the outbreak ... Then they can move another victim to appropriate isolation centers in general hospitals, research facilities or build appropriate isolation center for the disease like we have for tuberculosis , bird flu etc today...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Maser: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Federal Govt should close schools, Churches & Mosques for at least 2 months to avoid further spread and for better containment. Let all large getherings like marriage ceremonies, weddings, political rallies also be suspended for same time. Let handshakes, hugs and extra-marital relations in form of sex, kissing, smooching be discouraged. Furthermore, let Police be deployed to all quarantine centres so that any bastard like Patrick sawyer who attempts to escape quarantine be shot immediately. Better to have one dead than thousands.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
eaglechild: OP is a crappy bungalow and white tarpaulins supposed to make me leap for joy? undecided

Comments like this are evidence of the lack of thought that has brought the black race where it is.

Evidently, the implication of this isolation unit on the control of Ebola is lost on you.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Gbawe: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
nora544:
That is the same what doctors without border have. They got also a mobile laboratory from germany. When you have such a disease in a country you have to look that you can work fast against it and the fastest is to put a tent where you can work. No one has time to build a house!
What lagos has is great and better than a tent!

In europa I know that most of the hospitals have special rooms for this and all what they need.

Are you minding these ignoramuses and illiterates? The need to rush in and blindly criticise anything Fashola and Lagos does has left them brain-damaged to the extent they cannot even think as effectively as a 5 year old child.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
out of 36states.just 1 taking action

why ebola nor go spread

mtcheeee...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Gbawe: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Comments like this are evidence of the lack of thought that has brought the black race where it is.

Evidently, the implication of this isolation unit on the control of Ebola is lost on you.

Indeed. Ridiculous cretinism. Imaging having a brain and refusing to use it. What condemns the black man to stagnate more than that?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ba7man(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Shut up! U the tabula-rasa here! Why would he show such structure to the world? U should knw lagos deserves something better. My refuse dump is a heaven when compared with this structure...oh yea, probably he designed it to habour ebola there, not nigerians....
By the time you finish building a regular bungalow in the right location for isolation, the virus would have spread further than the South west region comfortably.

Most isolations are make shift tents to attend to the urgent nature of the disease.

If other state Governors are wise they should start preparing their own isolation wards and not wait till cases start popping up in their States.

Worry about that instead.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ba7man(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you minding these ignoramuses and illiterates? The need to rush in and blindly criticise anything Fashola and Lagos does has left them brain-damaged to the extent they cannot even think as effectively as a 5 year old child.
My worry is there is no report of other States taking the same precaution to curb its possible outbreak.

And all they can do is criticize the most pro-active individual in the containing of this virus in the Country.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
ba7man: By the time you finish building a regular bungalow in the right location for isolation, the virus would have spread further than the South west region comfortably.

Most isolations are make shift tents to attend to the urgent nature of the disease.

If other state Governors are wise they should start preparing their own isolation wards and not wait till cases start popping up in their States.

Worry about that instead.
What was fashola waiting for all this while? I thought u guys said he thinks ahead? Wait for the rest gov'nors to fall victim of the same situation and see what they come up with before u judge them. Fashola disappointed me!
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
aresa:

With the above quotes, idiocy, stupidity and ignorance follows you everywhere you troll...

Shut up! U discombobulated mollusc...are u high on pig blood?
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ba7man(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
What was fashola waiting for all this while? I thought u guys said he thinks ahead? Wait for the rest gov'nors to fall victim of the same situation and see what they come up with before u judge them. Fashola disappointed me!
What is your Governor doing about the Ebola virus??
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
ba7man: What is your Governor doing about the Ebola virus??
Each gov'nor represents all the 36 states of nigeria...in every state u visit they are big chances that all the indigiene of the 36 states are dwelling there, therefore when things are not done well u caution the gov'nor, it doesnt matter the state u are representing.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by aresa: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Shut up! U discombobulated mollusc...are u high on pig blood?

Stop trying too hard to convince us that you are shallow, ignorant and idiotic, we know this already..
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
aresa:

Stop trying too hard to convince us that you are shallow, ignorant and idiotic, we know this already..
U knw nairaland is like a dream, enjoy it while it last....unto normalcy, i mean reality, u can never look into my eyes 2x..if u were close to me i'd punched that ''kpunky face like pocket radio'' of yours.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Each gov'nor represents all the 36 states of nigeria...in every state u visit they is a big chances of all the indigiene of the 36 states are dwelling there, therefore when things are not done well u caution the gov'nor, it doesnt matter the state i am representing.

This has got to be the daftest comment I have seen on this forum.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Tonylyte(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

This has got to be the daftest comment I have seen on this forum.
Hey naughty lady, u were supposed to be in the kitchen, perhaps u cnt cook....go and play there.
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Hey naughty lady, u were supposed to be in the kitchen, perhaps u cnt cook....go and play there.

Little improvement on the last one...
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by straight2point(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lobolintin: Pics
FASHOLA NO WAN DIE OF EBOLA OOOO.....SEE HIS LONG SLEEVE WITH HIS HANDS INSIDE....LOL HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.....EBOLA IS A RESPECTER OF NOBODY
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ba7man(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Each gov'nor represents all the 36 states of nigeria...in every state u visit they are big chances that all the indigiene of the 36 states are dwelling there, therefore when things are not done well u caution the gov'nor, it doesnt matter the state u are representing.
What is your Governor doing about the Ebola virus?
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by EkoIle1: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola strategy session with Fashola, federal health minister and lagos state health commissioner..

Leaders lead always..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by Beync(f): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bwt o, I dint see him talking and encouraging his patients;;;;;;
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by EkoIle1: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Beync: Bwt o, I dint see him talking and encouraging his patients;;;;;;

Are you his Ebola patient and Dr Fashola failed to encourage you?

Just too many reetards on NL..
Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by ba7man(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Beync: Bwt o, I dint see him talking and encouraging his patients;;;;;;
You better worry about what your Governor is up to concerning Ebola.

Once it gets into your location, u're at serious risk.

Lagos State will not be responsible for cases from your region.

At least "God forbid" someone around me has d symptoms, I know where to contact immediately........do you??

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS by delishpot: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Agent8706: But wait oh guys, there is a question I don't know if am the only one asking: I heard the virus can survive outside blood on any material up to a week and can be contracted by contact with the virus or its host. Now if nothing exchanges hand faster than currency notes, are you guys thinking what am thinking?

I think we are B1! cheesy.

Nna mehn, if its only blood I think its okay cos hiw often does blood get on money? but if its from spit, catarh , sweat and the rest, naim be say wahala dey true true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council / Governor Adeleke Votes In Ede, Commends New Electoral Act (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.