Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (837291 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

He is occupied abi
Yep cheesycheesygrin. Busy planning a wedding grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

She is on leave because her due date is drawing nearer and she need some bed restgrin
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Okay, hope she comes back very soon smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Am doin fine

So how tinz ?

Lolzzzzz

grin cheesy

So any gist for mi

Perhapz did my Mismore drop any msg of where she is goin to this nite
Cudnt C d new car ah bought for her at home or here undecided
Erm......the gist be say we have a new couple here and they'll be tying the knot in a few days grin

I believe mismore just drove in not quite long ago grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
PrincessB1: Jst d simple 1c bt my parnt ar fluent in dat.....Naaa its nt d only tribe.... Igala dey na
And itshekiri(hope I got the spelling) right? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko: I see you harlos tongue
I believe he is sleep walking cheesycheesygrin and isn't there a term to describe that? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yep cheesycheesygrin. Busy planning a wedding grin.

Are you already e-married? Or married-married? :oIs your wedding next?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked

Actually I think it was He that sneaked up beside you o grin
who b he abeg?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
mismore:

my day was gud nd hv goin places since mrnin.

anytn for me to chill wt?
Eeya. Pele moi dear.

What shall I serve you? And how's school?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

20th grin

Aha! Silkmoth33 where art thou?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin mehn! Those buses r huge.

Ibadan---kwara---kogi or Niger---abuja right.

24hrs...the zigzag sure accounts for itgrin
We use them mainly for transporting large and complex items which would otherwise cost huge amounts of 'pepper' if one were to make use of flights.

@bolded true. I hear the road is better now tho'.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Peter peter pumpkin eater
had a wife but couldn't keep her.

He put her in a pumpkin shell
and kept her very well.

This your rhyme/story is contradictory cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thank God then smiley. Tis been a while since I saw lady ivanspring. Did she go to mars? shockedshockedshocked

You rubbed the lamp and i'm here...though not as a slave of the lamp but as its mistress grin

How have you been? I hope the bar is doing well...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

She is on leave because her due date is drawing nearer and she need some bed restgrin

Yes indeed, its getting closer to the day i'll be cashing that billion naira check and i need all the rest i can get...because soon i'll be shopping like mad cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: That Adamawa sef! Nah die.
Mehn! That place is no different from hell right now o undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko: I see you harlos tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
I believe he is sleep walking cheesycheesygrin and isn't there a term to describe that? shockedshockedshocked
undecidedundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Aha! Silkmoth33 where art thou?
she cornered me to whatsapp
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ivanspring:

You rubbed the lamp and i'm here...though not as a slave of the lamp but as its mistress grin

How have you been? I hope the bar is doing well...
shockedshockedshocked Wow! The Queen of the park herself coolcoolcool

We've all been fine ma'am and we sure missed ya wink.

So, who gets to make the wishes - the one who rubbed the lamp or the mistress of the lamp? cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: she cornered me to whatsapp
Really? Is it now gonna be a Whatsapp marriage?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Are you already e-married? Or married-married? :oIs your wedding next?
Planning your e - marriage tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Really? Is it now gonna be a Whatsapp marriage?
nope 20th nah tomorrow. Be here and don't be late

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
cdamsel: who b he abeg?
Kelvin noni cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
harlos:
undecidedundecided
Hehe. I thot you were walking while sleeping noni o grin.

Howz your day been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked Wow! The Queen of the park herself coolcoolcool

We've all been fine ma'am and we sure missed ya wink.

So, who gets to make the wishes - the one who rubbed the lamp or the mistress of the lamp? cheesygrin

Hmmm...missed you too but your question is quite a tricky one...however, since its a bar and i'm a patron, i think i get to make the wishes and you get to make them come true grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
dre11:

If I vex....
I for don break bottle untop ur head before I talk to u

But since I no do am....
That means say I no vex be that
shocked

Jbluv55:
Erm......the gist be say we have a new couple here and they'll be tying the knot in a few days grin
I believe mismore just drove in not quite long ago grin.
cheesy
**moves closer to him.... And who are these lucky E-lovers to be gettin married first after d Tsunamish....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Planning your e - marriage tongue

You skirted around that question. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Fine bro smiley.
Awesome. cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: nope 20th nah tomorrow. Be here and don't be late

What time?

I have to travel tomorrow.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. Welcome AkiAndPopo(cheesycheesy) AkiraApple grin.

What have you brought for your boys and gehs today mami? grin
I brought belts for the guys and lingerie for the girls, u want one?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe. I thot you were walking while sleeping noni o grin.

Howz your day been?

I wasn't just in mood ni.

WE thank God o, wetin man go do?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ivanspring:

Yes indeed, its getting closer to the day i'll be cashing that billion naira check and i need all the rest i can get...because soon i'll be shopping like mad cheesy

cheesy
Don't twist the message joor
So aw is the babe kicking and I hope u have taken ur assorted meal

U will shop dear after dropping ur loadsmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

What time?

I have to travel tomorrow.
u know what?

Lets do something really crazy.

Let's not get married! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.