Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839482 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Wa Gba! angry

I don show grin grin

And yes.....

I quoted the whole post grin grin

Make una no vex tongue embarassed embarassed
some siggy though! smiley grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
xynerise: You antelopes should stop quoting Jbluv55's post angry

Una Good evening
Antelopes! grin grin ...deal with it tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
texanomaly:

Because you weren't looking for me. embarassed

cheesy
says whoundecided ....
I was told u have changed ur moniker to itstex cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Spaxon: oya let the fun begin, let d pasta go round

The one u did cook or the one ure about cooking
because i don't know which paster ure talking about cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
says whoundecided ....
I was told u have changed ur moniker to itstex cheesycheesycheesy

That was before the NL tsunami washed her away. Now texanomaly is back!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
fabulousdame:
it's good to ve u bck.. *hugs*

Babe2sure:
Glad the bar is reopened for business.

u are being fined for spamming this post which increase the number of mentions nah......

................ so, Jbluvv55 get enough fans all over the Nl globe.........

Btw..... Evening ladies
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
texanomaly:

That was before the NL tsunami washed her away. Now texanomaly is back!

smiley
okays......
So, ama put mah mind at rest and know that she won't be going anywhere again.....
cheesy
So, aw has the weekend being, hope the weather is co-operating over thereundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

smiley
okays......
So, ama put mah mind at rest and know that she won't be going anywhere again.....
cheesy
So, aw has the weekend being, hope the weather is co-operating over thereundecided

She is here to stay. smiley It is trying to rain here. Hope your Saturday is going well.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
texanomaly:

She is here to stay. smiley It trying to rain here. Hope you have Saturday is going well.

did go well cool
notin extra-ordinary happened
just the normal stuff.

So, any sport or games for u this weekend...... Or ure never a fan of any sporty activitiesundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Y'all duumb heads should stop quoting the damn thing!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Lanicky(grin).

Welcome back!

Welcome back bro cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
thats one thing am not good at......
That whinning aspect....... men i suck so hard trying to do that.

But, u know am telling u the truth.

I know say school dey hide effico like u nah....... So no pcheesy
Smh
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

The one u did cook or the one ure about cooking
because i don't know which paster ure talking about cool
the one jb will cook na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
delightful1:
Smh

cheesy
are u still shaking it....
Easy...... so it won't fall
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Spaxon: the one jb will cook na

and did he say he is cooking 2day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
zicoraads: Y'all duumb heads should stop quoting the damn thing!

shockedshocked
cheesy guy u hash ooo.......
Aw ur wiffy nah

......LogoDWhiz i c u oooooooo
aw paroles
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bar head....

oops! SORRY, I wanted to say 'barman' grin

Abeg gimme.........*falls asleep*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

shockedshocked
cheesy guy u hash ooo.......
Aw ur wiffy nah

......LogoDWhiz i c u oooooooo
aw paroles

Lol.. I dey o.

Paroles?
Na u I suppose dey ask that kain question
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Werrin dey happen for here?

I need some booze
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. I dey o.

Paroles?
Na u I suppose dey ask that kain question

why u suppose ask me.....
Abi hin no good as i ask u

how dis nite go b nahundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Darkchocolate(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55...I ve missed you ooooo

Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Welcome back bro!. You make this place Buzz.

@Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jhydebaba(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Werrin dey happen for here?

I need some booze

U can relax, join the latest gossip and take home a guy/babe for the night.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by farano(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just passing @jbluv55 n dre11 with my 32 sparkling grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
please ehen not everyone is a regular here and you must not quote when your name is bin mentioned with others. please i beg you guys remove my name

thank you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Wa Gba! angry

I don show grin grin

And yes.....

I quoted the whole post grin grin

Make una no vex tongue embarassed embarassed
see his small hed grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55, glad be to see you back bro... Now, nack me heineken (na beer I wan drink today) with fried goat meat, remember to serve me bitter kola cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
farano: Just passing @jbluv55 n dre11 with my 32 sparkling grin

are u sure its not more than 32cheesy
go easy so that u don't fall as u pass along
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
missyhorlah: see his small hed grin

aw u take know say his head is small selfundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
@dre11, I did not read anywhere that it is not allowed o. Where there is no rule,there is no offence. You cannot fine me, I know my right. Don't let us quote law for each other o tongue cheesy

Evening jare, how was ur day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Babe2sure: @dre11, I did not read anywhere that it is not allowed o. Where there is no rule,there is no offence. You cannot fine me, I know my right. Don't let us quote law for each other o tongue cheesy

Evening jare, how was ur day?

mah day was great....
But, u know that courtesy demands that we don't load other people mentions like that nah.....

Its like spamming thier names and it looks boring when u find that its desame source ure getting all the mentions nah

seems dis is the first time i will be seeing u being out of the thread i did know ucheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by papindinho(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
King Jbluv55 is back. Thanks to Jah! Welcome back sire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.