Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (836961 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

I know. Thanks.

Hope you had a nice day today.
In all things, we give thanks sire smiley cool. How's ur end? Hope things are moving as una dey push am wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Princeparix: she's been busy. U know saving peoples life no be chop bread and bean cake. For the record.... she's cute and we are expecting the next generation me or her wink
Hmmm....I miss her sha cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
In all things, we give thanks sire smiley cool. How's ur end? Hope things are moving as una dey push am wink.

No pain no gain.

The day can't be all smooth. All in all activities of the day went well. Thanks.

smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
fabulousdame:
missed ya more
Hmmmm.....prove it tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict:
thanks.
U r welcome. So how's ur day been? And....*whispers to her in low voice*....when do I get the answer to my question? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

No pain no gain.

The day can't be all smooth. All in all activities of the day went well. Thanks.

smiley
coolcoolcool. So anything for the boy this evening?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
U r welcome. So how's ur day been? And....*whispers to her in low voice*....when do I get the answer to my question? wink
My day has been good o. *whispers back* I have a brother I am fond of and his name is Samuel. *Smiles*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
coolcoolcool. So anything for the boy this evening?

Sure. Lemme make a clarion call first.

Woky
Estimable
Beennkumar

Appear! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict:
My day has been good o. *whispers back* I have a brother I am fond of and his name is Samuel. *Smiles*
Hmmm.....*whispers back to her*.......this 'brother' is the kinda brother am thinking ryt? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Sure. Lemme make a clarion call first.

Woky
Estimable
Beennkumar

Appear! smiley
Tis bin quite a Wyl I related last wt Woky and Benny o sad. Hope they r gud sha smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hmmm.....*whispers back to her*.......this 'brother' is the kinda bother am thinking ryt? cheesycheesygrin
Now u got me laughing..... I understand but he is a brother.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi guys and ladies, jb My lov plz lemme hav a glass of white wine*whispers to him, switsoda no wan show me him joypen until i enter room with am, y cant he show me here now?*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
alorax2: Hi guys and ladies, jb My lov plz lemme hav a glass of white wine*whispers to him, switsoda no wan show me him joypen until i enter room with am, y cant he show me here now?*
Hmmm......alora alora cheesycheesycheesy. Lemme serve u first before we go yarn wink.
*rushes in and back with the wine*
*pours her a glass* grin

*sits beside her while watching Man City vs Liverpool*
*whispers into her ears*......the kinda joypen he's talking about is best shown to you indoors wink grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict:
Now u got me laughing..... I understand but he is a brother.
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. I could be a VERY GOOD brother too you know winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. I could be a VERY GOOD brother too you know winkgrin.
lol. No wahala
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict:
lol. No wahala
Hehehehe grin. Are you watching the match too?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
End of first half: Man City 1 v 0 Liverpool cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
No
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
No, I am not.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict:
No, I am not.
U don't watch football? Or ur team isn't playing.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hmmm......alora alora cheesycheesycheesy. Lemme serve u first before we go yarn wink.
*rushes in and back with the wine*
*pours her a glass* grin

*sits beside her while watching Man City vs Liverpool*
*whispers into her ears*......the kinda joypen he's talking about is best shown to you indoors wink grin.

O so refreshing, *whispers to him* how does the joypen look like? Is it wat am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
alorax2:

O so refreshing, *whispers to him* how does the joypen look like? Is it wat am thinking?
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. Maybe, maybe not cheesycheesygrintongue.
*whispers into her left ear*.....just enter the inner chambers wt megrin him to confirm if ur assumption is right or not na wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
End of match: Man City 3 v 1 Liverpool cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
U sabi say all the money wey we get don lost wt d demolition of d old bar. The money vault was lost along wt it and MondiSweets sef don manage pack some cash run wt am sad. So no money to pay any new assistants. And u sabi say we don ask our old assistant to retire grin. We go soon hit one BIG money sha, na im we go use reorganize wink.

hum!
make I wait for sideline and see aw things will take its shape here

find good and capable assistant that might be better than them ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

hum!
make I wait for sideline and see aw things will take its shape here

find good and capable assistant that might be better than them ooo
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Will do when the time comes wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Will do when the time comes wink.

why is the sign post for new assistant and advert not yet out
abi u wan do ojoro for this one again
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

why is the sign post for new assistant and advert not yet out
abi u wan do ojoro for this one again
Kudi never dey to pay them ni sad. I dey wait for mizkudi20 b4 make she con give us loan
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Kudi never dey to pay them ni sad. I dey wait for mizkudi20, if she still dey make she con give us loan winkcool.

nah she be the new central bank ni

abi she dey collect ajo money niangry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

nah she be the new central bank ni

abi she dey collect ajo money niangry
She get money na. Na her papa dash S E U N money to open NL cheesycheesygrin.

She don even e-kpai along wt NL tsunami sef sad and I nor sabi the new name she dey use. So maybe I go beg nitlad grin or cutierashy make dem con loan us owo.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vixen omo mi to da, Nawa o. U just abandon me like that sad. Okay o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Jbluv55: Vixen omo mi to da, Nawa o. U just abandon me like that sad. Okay o.
uh oh, bustedgrin egbon, I did the needful n peeped in as usual, e ma binu..mo fe di black diamond mo yin lowo onto scarcity things,but ko sise. How u been tho?? Missed yu just small,kekere like this . tonguetongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2014
thatgurlvixen: uh oh, bustedgrin egbon, I did the needful n peeped in as usual, e ma binu..mo fe di black diamond mo yin lowo onto scarcity things,but ko sise. How u been tho?? Missed yu just small,kekere like this . tonguetongue
Hmmmm......okay o. I've not been stable for a while too. Awon tiwa n tiwa noni won fa mi pada wink. Shey ko sha si iyonu?

A ma soro sugbon kii shey nibiyi wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.