Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839734 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

FIXED!!!. Thank me later winkgrin.
Guy me sef dey take this thing like play o
****Whispers**** If Xynerise catch you! na you sabi o shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. You're welcome sire smiley.

Its a real pity that they lost by that margin and @ home undecided Now they are third in their group with 3 points after 3 matches. Arsenal on the other hand are 2nd in their group with 6pts cool.
Shebi dem feel say Champions league na joke abi, no worry we go return them to their 7th position grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chucky234(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Bunchersstab:
tongue Chucky234 you are busted!!!
Freecoca, khiaa & every other person on this forum knows you now tongue
What is this one saying sef
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Hmmmmmmm okay o grin
Aha!!! And in NickiRoman's tiny voice, "Baba KingTom" ekaabo o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Aha!!! And in NickiRoman's tiny voice, "Baba KingTom" ekaabo o grin
Ese o! erm now that I have been welcomed, You get Mai shai? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Suspect ke? grin What I do na? grin

Where are you from?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chesterlee(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. You're welcome sire smiley.

Its a real pity that they lost by that margin and @ home undecided Now they are third in their group with 3 points after 3 matches. Arsenal on the other hand are 2nd in their group with 6pts cool. Not forgetting Man City with 2pts at 3rd position in their own group grin.
The Great Chelsea would once more come out as the Pride of England...I love the blues jare

By the way..When Manure dey play sef? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

Where are you from?
Mma mma mesiere amedi grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2014
chesterlee:
The Great Chelsea would once more come out as the Pride of England...I love the blues jare

By the way..When Manure dey play sef? grin
BLUES for life o cool.

CASELESS, Sameer1212, Rozzay and Missberrypop5 will have to be the ones to remind us of the day Man U will be playing their own UCL matches o cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Ese o! erm now that I have been welcomed, You get Mai shai? grin
Na me be the Mai shai wey dey sell the shai winkgrin. Make I give you shai mai zarfi ko mai seyin? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Lady khiaa, you seem quiet. Hope Allizwell?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Bunchersstab:
My swit hrt and i are fine.
How about your woman?

A cup of tea for me, pls ask m
y luv khiaa what she will take

Good morning! I would like a cup of hot tea.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na me be the Mai shai wey dey sell the shai winkgrin. Make I give you shai mai zarfi ko mai seyin? cheesycheesygrin
Anyone wey sweet you abeg, hunger wan tear my belle grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks smiley

@Chibwike...... Soon Dear, Soon.

How far na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

Where are you from?
I be omo Yoruba o grin. My closest pal (late now sadly sad) while I was in the North was from Akwa Ibom cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lady khiaa, you seem quiet. Hope Allizwell?

I'm fine, how are you this morning?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Anyone wey sweet you abeg, hunger wan tear my belle grin
Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. Kabiyesi o grin.

*dashes in and out with a KingTom sized cup of tea grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2014
Morning jbluv55 and kingTom

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2014
khiaa:

I'm fine, how are you this morning?
I'm ok khiaa. Do you speak any other languages apart from English?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2014
mismore:
Moreen mi owon cool. Bawo ni?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. Kabiyesi o grin.

*dashes in and out with a KingTom sized cup of tea grin*

You wan kee me grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2014
mismore:
Morning dear grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2014
khiaa:

Good morning! I would like a cup of hot tea.

*Pours her tea in a cup and keeps the teapot on her table grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

You wan kee me grin
I nor wan make hunger kee you noni grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

I nor wan make hunger kee you noni grin
Thank God say no be dat Hitler pot you give me
***Dives inside cup*** grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Shebi dem feel say Champions league na joke abi, no worry we go return them to their 7th position grin
Who una wan send go 7th position o, Liverpool or Man U?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Who una wan send go 7th position o, Liverpool or Chelsea?
No na Liverpool na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Guy me sef dey take this thing like play o
****Whispers**** If Xynerise catch you! na you sabi o shocked lipsrsealed
Catch me? What I do na? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Catch me? What I do na? grin
Na u sabi o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
shocked no b me o...me wey Neva get 10kobo embarassed
You go get pass 10kobo insha Allah smiley. How your day take dey go?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chesterlee(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

BLUES for life o cool.

CASELESS, Sameer1212, Rozzay and Missberrypop5 will have to be the ones to remind us of the day Man U will be playing their own UCL matches o cheesycheesygrin
KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!!!!! *Laughing in Vangirl's voice*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Jbluv55, could you please gimme my standard senior man's poison? cheesy
Maigida sorry I'm serving you late o. I just imported this drink specially for you ni o grin

*serves him*

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.