Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839358 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

If I show you, sleep go evade you for days cheesycheesygrin.
hehehehe...i wont stil mind o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
*yimu*

Vexation no fit you jare,smile small before you carry your worowor face kill us here. cheesy

shocked
I'm not worwor tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
I thought we've agreed on this before.

Oya gimme back my music before Jbluv go separate fight for here grin
hehehe...Jbluvv, mbok, oblige smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:

Tsk tsk**
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

shocked
I'm not worwor tongue
Who is deceiving you? cheesy

Oya fyne gal come here ,sit on my table lemme make special order for you eh? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Ok na cool. Shall I fetch you palmwine so that you can continue with the ministry winkgrin

Okay. Though i don't know what it tastes like but...let me have it with whatever goes with itgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who is deceiving you? cheesy

Oya fyne gal come here ,sit on my table lemme make special order for you eh? grin

No thanks. Na death you go give me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
sameer1212:
oga jbluv55, i hail ooo. hw market na? abeg u see irishkez,rozzay,missberrypop5,n AfricanApple? grin caseless n Xtarxhyne una dey too?
Erm.....I never see some of them this evening o but AfricanApple and XtarXhyne siddon for one corner dey encourage fine boys for NL grin.

How your day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Make God remember us all o grin. What shall I offer you tonight?
Tom TOM and anDRE
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

No thanks. Na death you go give me.
C!mon deary.....after the divorce I still have this special feeling for you sha.

Just one glass of iodine is ok for you ,or do you prefer arsenic? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Tsk tsk**
*sings usher ft rick ross* lemme see...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Korrect!!! Shall I play you some music to dance to while you sip your tea? grin
Please play me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
grin
You're no longer a threat.

You can now roam my neighborhood anyhow since you're prickless grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
remsonik:

Please play me
Play you?
You be violin? sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
C!mon deary.....after the divorce I still have this special feeling for you sha.

The signed divorce papers was me signing away my feelings.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
He will enjoy it after a cold shower. I assume he went that way. #remember, he is drunk grin lipsrsealed
chimkaire:
hehehe...Jbluvv, mbok, oblige smiley
Truckpusher:
Yes yes .....Play for her 'Mama Africa' by Oliver d coque grin

Okay o grin. MondiSweets, hope you can dance this song with truckpusher o grin.

*plays Oliver De Coque*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8OV2_vbqM
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're no longer a threat.

You can now roam my neighborhood anyhow since you're prickless grin
says who? *fixes the extra and runs after his wives*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
says who? *fixes the extra and runs after his wives*
shocked shocked shocked

You better not carry that amu rubber close to my wives abeg.

Artificial amu ? mbanu grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
mismore:

I have to be..

aw dis nyt go be now
Hehe nawa for you o. Shey I saw him just some minutes back grin.

*whispers to her*....abi na Man U dey give am palava ni? grin you better advise am make e join Chelsea grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
*hands her d prick in peace*walks away prickless*
shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
C!mon deary..... after the divorce I still have this special feeling for you sha.

jbluv55 is watching.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked

You better not carry that amu rubber close to my wives abeg.

Artificial amu ? mbanu grin
it works better grin grin
na ur wife go give update.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
im done taking... grin
Oya feel free to relax, I don play song for you and truckpusher make una go dance winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
Mba, I nor wan make you con dey take the same paracetamol wey me dey take grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Oya feel free to relax, I don play song for you and truckpusher make una go dance winkgrin
They used Oliver d coque's video but that wasn't the song at all.

Employ DJ abeg before you play us a funeral song during wedding reception grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na for school you dey sleep by that time? shockedshockedshocked Anyway, na for there e easy to carry belle pass grin

And at your age some chics don born 8 pikin na, so nothing dey new for there cheesycheesytongue
Semester don finish.. I'm not ready to go home...so na slip sure pass.

Shey na slip go give me belle undecided
I'm actually waiting for u tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
eunoch mode activated.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

Okay. Though i don't know what it tastes like but...let me have it with whatever goes with itgrin
It tastes like fanta orange cheesycheesygrin.

*serves her*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Mba, I nor wan make you con dey take the same paracetamol wey me dey take grin
as my oga, i submit to ur wish.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Play you?
You be violin? sad
Play me a song to enjoy the night
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Erm.....I never see some of them this evening o but AfricanApple and XtarXhyne siddon for one corner dey encourage fine boys for NL grin.

How your day?
AfricanApple s still expecting urs o....

Y sameer1212 dey ask of me na undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.