Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (835663 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=KingTom post=27417226

If you suddenly fell ill I would kiss nurse you back to full health smiley[/quote

cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
She is trying not to be caught off guard
I understand what ure doing and how ure going about it

So, he won't make an effort to dare have the dream.. ....
I quite understand u sweetheartwink
dre11 mbok what are u saying. no one is dreaming of my lips here na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2014
neighy:
oMo Yoruba Ni Mi oo #Swagger
Loooooooolllllllll.....

Laughing so hard to the extent that I throw-away my Phone here......

See you!.....My thought was that you are frm Hausa land......

Thats very good.....Omo Yoruba ni mi o.............swaaaaaaaaaaagercious
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2014
STENON:
Actually, the place is very far frm where I am, bt I just Love its cool atmosphere, been a boarding sch and the standard of the school...i.e. The best sch so far in.........

IN SHORT...I'm In Love with everything pertaining to that Private sch....

So where is the multiplier effect of stress coming from then
And how many times do u go to the school
And how many arms of classes do u teach thenundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

This una roooove no get part 2013 at all

I don't understand you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2014
AfricanApple:
dre11 mbok what are u saying. no one is dreaming of my lips here na

How are u so sure
This is a bar#for crying out loud

So.. ... U brought about the permutations and combinations

Because u wanted a mute and dreaming guy
Instead of a talking and questioning guy like me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

So where is the multiplier effect of stress coming from then
And how many times do u go to the school
And how many arms of classes do u teach thenundecided
Pls I dnt think that You will understand me better evn if I start to write frm now till next year.....The stress is just too much for me jare....

Pls What are you doing now?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

I don't understand you.

U only come here to respond to his post likewise him tooo

And sometimes u just drop a few lines with Jb.. ..

So I guess this roooooovvvvve is darn.......lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2014
STENON:
Pls I dnt think that You will understand me better evn if I start to write frm now till next year.....The stress is just too much for me jare....

Pls What are you doing now?

Smiling at ur postcheesygrin

Tell me how many days a week do u go to the sch
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

Smiling at ur postcheesygrin

Tell me how many days a week do u go to the sch
Five times a week...and I'l have to write my lesson notes, write note on the board for them, mark each notes/assignment....

And we are resuming back for normal courses test and exams in my sch immediately afta TP, which means that I also have to Read my own courses very well
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

U only come here to respond to his post likewise him tooo

And sometimes u just drop a few lines with Jb.. ..

So I guess this roooooovvvvve is darn.......lipsrsealed

That's not true, I post to lots of different people. I go to different forums, I get bored with the same forum. You can find me in the culture, sexuality, religion, travel, food, and family forums.
I'm all over the place. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2014
STENON:
Five times a week...and I'l have to write my lesson notes, write note on the board for them, mark each notes/assignment....

And we are resuming back for normal courses test and exams in my sch immediately afta TP, which means that I also have to Read my own courses very well

Hah
So them still dey mark notes tooo
And I though ure teaching the SS classes.. .. Can't u dictate notes for them and just write the equation and solutions on the board.. ..

Kia una just they stress una self unnecessarily to me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

That's not true, I post to lots of different people. I go to different forums, I get bored with the same forum. You can find me in the culture, sexuality, religion, travel, food, and family forums.
I'm all over the place. cheesy

undecided
But it's just u and him alone on this board

I hope I will catch u in one of those places u did mention

Btw. . Mah bed is calling go me
See u later
I would have added sweeri but I don't know how he would feel when I do just thatcheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 1:20am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote
author=dre11 post=27428939]

Hah
So them still dey mark notes tooo
And I though ure teaching the SS classes.. .. Can't u dictate notes for
them and just write the equation and solutions on the board.. ..

Kia una just they stress una self unnecessarily to me[/quote] To mark their notebooks and correct their mistakes is very compulsory in this Sch, I told you that it is a Private sch, their Parnt may check their notebooks and Report to the sch authority.

Its not part of our ethics during TP to be dictating note for the studnt.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

undecided
But it's just u and him alone on this board

I hope I will catch u in one of those places u did mention

Btw. . Mah bed is calling go me
See u later
I would have added sweeri but I don't know how he would feel when I do just thatcheesycheesy

Are you trying to tell me something? cheesy It's only 5:20pm here so I will be up for awhile, I'm considering going out tonite, anyway sweet dreams.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

shockedshockedshocked

*kisses her deeply kiss *
**whispers to her**...baby you're gonna cos palaver with this squeezing grin Let's go into the inner chambers and.....lipsrsealedwinkgrin.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

tongue tongue tongue
*yimu*

Na this kain thing dey sweet you cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 2:31am On Oct 25, 2014
*Walks in drunk and collapses on Khiaa's lap*

I hope Bunchastab won't stab me grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:

lol grin What's this about?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 2:38am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin What's this about?
Nothing ,I am drunk please carry me on your back and take me to my ex wife Sniper, she's right inside the chamber doing ikwokrikwor with the barman they call Jbluv55. cry

Please help a drunken brother. angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Nothing ,I am drunk please carry me on your back and take me to my ex wife Sniper, she's right inside the chamber doing ikwokrikwor with the barman they call Jbluv55. cry

Please help a drunken brother. angry

Jb wouldn't appreciate me taking a drunk ex to be with his woman, but I will give you a ride home. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

Jb wouldn't appreciate me taking a drunk ex to be with his woman, but I will give you a ride home. cheesy
No No No....This is personal.

I don't like the way Jb is pressing my ex up and down like a toy car in his bar .

Take me into that chamber else I'll vomit here grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 3:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
No No No....This is personal.

I don't like the way Jb is pressing my ex up and down like a toy car in his bar .

Take me into that chamber else I'll vomit here grin

LMAO.... Whatever Jb is doing to her she is looooving it. grin grin grin
You had better learn how to control you liquor.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 3:42am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO.... Whatever Jb is doing to her she is looooving it. grin grin grin
You had better learn how to control you liquor.
I'll just take your advice,go home and drink away my sorrows. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 3:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'll just take your advice,go home and drink away my sorrows. grin

Good idea grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 3:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
*yimu*

Na this kain thing dey sweet you cheesy

It pains you wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 3:51am On Oct 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Good idea grin
undecided tongue grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 3:52am On Oct 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

It pains you wink
Not it even one bit sweetheart grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Not it even one bit sweetheart grin

Bwhahaah keep lying to yourself..

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bunchersstab(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

My day is doing well, I planted a fall vegetable garden in my backyard this morning, can't wait to see them grow. smiley
That's beautiful sweetheart.

How soon am i going to eat from that garden
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 5:29am On Oct 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Bwhahaah keep lying to yourself..

tongue tongue tongue
grin I'm not lying.

Who wants to go back to an old hen. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bunchersstab(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:

You want me to butcher and stab you abi
I wont tolerate anybody coming close to my woman khiaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.