Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (836783 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:
*sights my very good friend 9icegee @ the entrance*.....*approaches him and guides him to a seat beside April07 in the VIP lounge* grin

Welcome sire, what shall I offer you this byoootiful evening? grin
*of all the ppl around here he only deemed it fit to get me placed besides this girl...a married woman with kids undecided...and flirting around with young boys everywhere...i dnt wanna die quick...thank god i moved away befor she evn noticed it*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Are you sure

Anyway.. ..... How did your go?

Am sure, yesterday was stressful o.

gudmorning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Meaning you're still bound to him na shockedshockedshocked.
Not at all,na u I know na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Dre11 wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Same here o. So how long really is your shadow? grin
Ask the Indians..undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Thank God that your eyes are wide open by now
Hope ur man is by your side before she does abrakadaba on him againgringringrin
Lol... yes o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

i'm jealous angry

Shugaryme,time up! I want my thing back angry angry
Lol...

Your thing? my baby is not a thing please tongue

Secondly, you can't get back what was never yours grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

You want me to whisper it to your ears..... ...

Just wait and let me drink this red wine in the cup
hmmm... don't bother again smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Beennkumar:
Laykhorn, yes. I wrote it some months ago.
Ben. I am not laykhorn.
I am laykorn.
There is no 'h'.
We're two different people.
Laykhorn brother, sorry for the multiple mentions cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
laykorn:

Ben. I am not laykhorn.
I am laykorn.
There is no 'h'.
We're two different people.
Laykhorn brother, sorry for the multiple mentions cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
You've got to be kidding me. shocked

My apologies, Laykhorn.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by laykhorn(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Beennkumar:

You've got to be kidding me. shocked

My apologies, Laykhorn.

No Probs brothers.... I would have referred grampa Beenn If I was online but I've been absent in the last 48hrs.

CC: laykorn, beennkumar
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
mismore:

Am sure, yesterday was stressful o.

gudmorning

Morning to you also,
Hope u did had a lovely sleep to take away those stress

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:
Dre11 wink

Tolacheesy

U went away all this while

Why nahnah cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Shugaryme:

hmmm... don't bother again smiley

Eheheh
I understandgrin

The fear of a jealous Oahray is the beginning of wisdomsmiley

Shugaryme:

Lol... yes o

How I wish I could have someone who show concern like you dodo cry

Anyway, morning greetings to you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2014
laykhorn:

No Probs brothers.... I would have referred grampa Beenn If I was online but I've been absent in the last 48hrs.

CC: laykorn, beennkumar
Oh Lord! embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Shugaryme:

Lol...

Your thing? my baby is not a thing please tongue

Secondly, you can't get back what was never yours grin
oh sugar... kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Eheheh
I understandgrin

The fear of a jealous Oahray is the beginning of wisdomsmiley

How I wish I could have someone who show concern like you dodo cry

Anyway, morning greetings to you
ok, the greeting haf do tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Tolacheesy

U went away all this while

Why nahnah cry

sorry dear,i was on a very low key and a lil busy with work

how's u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Oahray:
ok, the greeting haf do tongue

Chairman

I dey loyal oooogringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

O2tvseries(click) is where you'll get any series to download. If you're particularly interested in [url=o2tvseries.com/The-Vampire-Diaries/index.html]TVD(click here)[/url].
Note that you'll be presented with 2 different formats(3GP for mobile and MP4 for pc). 3GP files are always smaller in size(and can be watched on Pc too) and thus will save your MB wink. But if you have unlimited MB, you can go ahead and download the MP4 formats.

Churches getting full against Christmas abi? Its just a week from now o. And the New Year 2wks from now grin. The year don end be that o shockedshockedshocked
how many MB will be gone by the time I download one episode, i.e 3GP for mobile

I dey tell you, this year don waka be that, chei and we just dey old dey go grin

good morning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

This lady and her midnight parole on nairaland.
Am suspecting she has an eye here.. .gringrin
grin which kain eye
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmmm na wa o,grin
your own comment no dey pass hmmm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
your own comment no dey pass hmmm
You dey observe me since abi. Crush tinz grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chimerase2: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
how many MB will be gone by the time I download one episode, i.e 3GP for mobile

I dey tell you, this year don waka be that, chei and we just dey old dey go grin

good morning
ife mi, omo to shan
Na u I find cum cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

sorry dear,i was on a very low key and a lil busy with work

how's u?

Am doing good my sister
U haven't updated your diary selfundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin which kain eye

cheesy
I need to ask u now
You know say Nah midnight you mostly come around this side for nairalandgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Am doing good my sister
U haven't updated your diary selfundecided
I ll on saturday cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Morning to you also,
Hope u did had a lovely sleep to take away those stress

yes i did.....aw's today gona be?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:
I ll on saturday cheesy

No problem,

I will be expecting it.. ..... So, am sure ur busy schedule brings some buck to your pocket
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
mismore:

yes i did.....aw's today gona be?

Totally going on well
Feeling the effects of the blackout that Eko distribution company promised
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by stinggy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:
I ll on saturday cheesy

Sure you will wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.