Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839592 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
laykorn:

*smiles*
I get that Kelvin.
I didn't do what you expected me to do not because of game spirit or ego.
It was because I hoped my cover wasn't gonna be blown. Lol

But, you won Kelvin. Didn't you
Let's take some more vodka and forget this.
Let's leave this behind altogether.
Let's shake on it man!

POO DON'T PAY. We old men. Not some kid shi.t
Ayamlaykorn
I have forgotten about it long ago. Immediately game got over, everything about it ended too.
But it is still a reference point tho.

Sorry that iam replying this late, the Vodka of last nyt was really active that i didnt even know when my driver KingTom carried me awaycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shugaryme:

hehehe

E concern you tongue

The thin pain metongue

Why u allow the kiss to expire self angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
laykorn:

The two for kelvingraphics. He's in a bad mood. Some brother betrayed the trust he had in the brother. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Lolz...
That's only if i had trusted.

Fully trusting sum1 in d course of a game is really deadly.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I have forgotten about it long ago. Immediately game got over, everything about it ended too.

Sorry that iam replying this late, the Vodka of last nyt was really active that i didnt even know when my driver KingTom carried me awaycheesy
Heheheh. What do you mean by a reference point? Couldn't dig it.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

The thin pain metongue

Why u allow the kiss to expire self angry
It didn't expire, stop being jealous grin tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
laykorn:

Heheheh. What do you mean by a reference point? Couldn't dig it.
Ayamlaykorn
Lolz...
Just dont bother digging it jare.
Its for my own understanding alone.

U and this your 'ayamlaykorn' signature eehncheesy

BTW... Good afternoon
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shugaryme:

It didn't expire, stop being jealous grin tongue

cheesy
cheesy
Finding a way to appease himgrin

Anyway, hope food his ready because I don't want stories that touches the hearttongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kelvingraphics...

I greet u ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
Kelvingraphics...

I greet u ooo
Dre baba... I hail baba
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Dre baba... I hail baba

Me self greet u

This your signature no long oooundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

Me self greet u

This your signature no long oooundecided
Lolz.
I go try make am longer soon
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolz.
I go try make am longer soon

No wahala.....

Hope paroles dey arrange well
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Shugaryme(f): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
[rquote author=dre11 post=29024573]

cheesy
cheesy

Anyway, hope food his ready because I don't want stories that touches the hearttongue[/quote]

*rolling eyes to the moon and back*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Amen o. cool

Its the weekend again o omoba, how e go take be?

Na holiday things o......
ayam so happy!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Anuofia grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I hope ur GPS is working fine. Kelvin was kidnapped by Kingtom here last nyt and he is demanding for ransome
Nkpi grin na you kidnap yourself grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
what!!!!! shocked crush wetin? okay u think say i won use omori odo crush u ba undecided
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07:
Hi guys! cheesy

Cc: JBluv55, Dre11,KingTom, Oahray, AfricanApple, Sugarhyme, Laykorn, Irishcream, msberrypop, KelvinGraphics, Neighy, 9icegee, beennkumar kisskisskiss
Are you now a man grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
irishCream:

Send away ur cuncubines first tongue

I don't share and CAN'T
Oh ok Concubines go away grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

I'm cool o Tash smiley. Its the weekend again o, the weekend before Christmas cool.

How's you?

I dont know why my mentions keep playing pranks on me, you would not believe I just saw this..

Anyways, am doing fine..
Any xmas bonus for your customers? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

I dont know why my mentions keep playing pranks on me, you would not believe I just saw this..

Anyways, am doing fine..
Any xmas bonus for your customers? grin
You too like freebies grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07:
Hi guys! cheesy

Cc: JBluv55, Dre11,KingTom, Oahray, AfricanApple, Sugarhyme, Laykorn, Irishcream, msberrypop, KelvinGraphics, Neighy, 9icegee, beennkumar kisskisskiss
O boy how far? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:
Are you now a man grin

Yes nah cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
O boy how far? grin

Baby girl *plants one wet one on her lips* kisskiss

grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07:

Yes nah cheesy
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07:

grin tongue grin tongue
grin
You yeye boy angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shugaryme:
[rquote author=dre11 post=29024573]

cheesy
cheesy

Anyway, hope food his ready because I don't want stories that touches the hearttongue

*rolling eyes to the moon and back*

How does the moon looks like so I would send you some present to them over theretongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07 and mismore. .....

Happy weekend
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
You too like freebies grin

embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07:

grin tongue grin tongue
April. Its not fair embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
u no wan make I cum near ua side chai nitori kini nah embarassed

because you are a man of god
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:

Anuofia grin
Anu mpama.cheesy
Ibatago 4rm Rehab?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.