Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (836498 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chimerase2: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
because you are a man of god
welcum back

Back to de topic
Do u knw weda dat mins3 is ma calling grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Between 47MB and 52MB for each episode wink.

Babe na true you yarn o, person dey old dey go be that o shockedshockedshocked. Me sef go follow Lertee's footsteps o. Next year must not pass me by grin

Top of the morning to you mami smiley.
okay.

abeg wetin lertte do, yarn me

top of the evening to you dear wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
miztola:
Oga Woky grin
My run away wify grin

how you dy?? E don tey oo cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

How many you don born give me

See, this man....... How ur concubines
Lol!

I no get concubines oo cheesy

how ur syd??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:
Oh ok Concubines go away grin

Pishure of them going away or u know the rest nah tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehe .... I learnt it from a song wink.

Top of the morning to you too. Hope you slept well and had sweet dreams?

wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Anu mpama.cheesy
Ibatago 4rm Rehab?grin
Dem release two of us yesterday na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Gaskiya yafi kwana ashirin, ka na lafiya?

Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. No wahala baba, we go soon turn the bar into restaurant sef grin
ya dede

I don't eat in a restaurant cheesy
u get gulder??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
irishCream:

Pishure of them going away or u know the rest nah tongue
My budget drove them away grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
His heart is made of paper
Maybe that's why it could be turned into pieces.
How I wish it was made of wood.. .. It could still with stand some stressgrin cool

Anyway, better get someone to wash it for yougrin
lol... MayB I should do a transplant... I get some 2by2 Plank
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Okies sire. Will wash them by myself later since Neighy's broken heart has made him quit his job grin.
I nevaa Quit ooo... A Blue Fan Neva Quit
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
woky:
My run away wify grin

how you dy?? E don tey oo cheesy
U way lemme run go jupiter.....so u decide to come spend xmas with us abi?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Yinmu @ you. Dey dere dey carry my head play ping-pong so'gbo?
Diarisgodu o!!

Na so u take reject my advances abi?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

Am happy for you ooo
So the money is still safe

Yes oooo
He always keep shouting stenon and april07.... And Ko mo pe. ... Eran agba ni awon babe yengringrin
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
woky:
Lol!

I no get concubines oo cheesy

how ur syd??

My side tight and okay

Hope say u won't go hiding soonundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. I knew it grin. Hope its not who I'm thinking sha? grin

Anyway, glad you're recuperating coolwink.

So how we dey take do the forthcoming celebrations na?
Who are you thinking
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
neighy:
lol... MayB I should do a transplant... I get some 2by2 Plank

You sure say that would be enough for you
Make you increase the width and thickness of the plank ooootongue

neighy:
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

cheesy
I was right Afterallgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
April07:

Swiey I've been incomplete without chu cry
cry .... I Missed Yhu Thou

HowX Xmas gonna be.....

And BtW jbluv55 ai havnt seen Stenon around sup wit her na??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

You sure say that would be enough for you
Make you increase the width and thickness of the plank ooootongue

cheesy
I was right Afterallgringrin
2by6 would do the Trick cheesy...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
neighy:
2by6 would do the Trick cheesy...

That would be better

So, any predictions of matches to be played tomorrow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

I dont know why my mentions keep playing pranks on me, you would not believe I just saw this..

Anyways, am doing fine..
Any xmas bonus for your customers? grin
I also experience the mention problems regularly so no qualms cool.

Bonus? Yeske, R/C winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
miztola:

Diarisgodu o!!

Na so u take reject my advances abi?
Haaa!!!! Tollipop mi owon. Nor worry, a ma soro lola wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
irishCream:

wink wink wink
Carry on with your shakara na. Its just a pity that I love IrishCream sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

I also experience the mention problems regularly so no qualms cool.

Bonus? Yeske, R/C winkgrin

What's R/C?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
okay.

abeg wetin lertte do, yarn me

top of the evening to you dear wink
Lertee don prove Beennkumar wrong o. She don confirm say 1+1 can be equal to 1 winkgrin.

Top of the night to you mami cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

What's R/C?
Can't you guess? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
9icegee:
*let him keep clearing throat, one day tht (long)throat of his will clear him*
Yinmu @ you. You berra com and let us distribute R/C for this festive period. You go create another thread or make we just dey freestyle dey go? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I hope ur GPS is working fine. Kelvin was kidnapped by Kingtom here last nyt and he is demanding for ransome
Na only one Kelvin me I sabi o and na him I dey follow yarn now o wink. Any other Kelvin can remain in KingTom's custody, ko Kan aiye winktongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
mismore:

Na holiday things o......
ayam so happy!
Correct! Omo mi daadaa smiley. We need yarn o wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
woky:
ya dede

I don't eat in a restaurant cheesy
u get gulder??
Hehehe cheesycheesycheesy. We go carry every every com your house na winkgrin.

Sorry I just dey enter o. Dem don give you the Gulder? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
neighy:
I nevaa Quit ooo... A Blue Fan Neva Quit
Hmmmm........I dey dey look you o cooltongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
neighy:
Who are you thinking
Erm......*clears throat*.........me sef don forget o. Make I go rethink am tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.