Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (826862 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
mismore:

My boss i can't ignore you o.

gudmorning.

but when I quoted you it looks like that shaundecided

how are you this day?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
psalmizt:

I'm trying now... It is not as straight forward as you re painting it. By the way wat happened to ur Bb? I still dey wait 4 an explanation
I hear you. grin

My bb is bad and its beyond redemption.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

oh.....

someone needs to look beautiful..... am sure your stylist was there with you

Nope,am my own stylist.

How's ur day going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
Nope,am my own stylist.

How's ur day going?

Going fine

So, its just the normal hair dressing and not the plating and weaving
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

but when I quoted you it looks like that shaundecided

how are you this day?

Noo

Am good, except for the headache that has been my companion all through.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
mismore:

Noo

Am good, except for the headache that has been my companion all through.

All through the day or when

How have you being managing it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Going fine

So, its just the normal hair dressing and not the plating and weaving
I was making big box braids.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
I was making big box braids.

WoW

So, your hair is fuller and having more body for such style
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
I hear you. grin

My bb is bad and its beyond redemption.

Awww sorry to hear abt that.... ile oba to jo no ewa lo bu si... We go just make do with lounge b that. No quams
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
psalmizt:

Awww sorry to hear abt that.... ile oba to jo no ewa lo bu si... We go just make do with lounge b that. No quams
thanks..........the bar has been empty for a while now,we sure can make good use of it while we await jb's grand return
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

WoW

So, your hair is fuller and having more body for such style
my hair is full but not long,am going natural so i had to cut it to start all over again.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
my hair is full but not long,am going natural so i had to cut it to start all over again.

Seems most ladies wanna go natural.....
Just like my sis..... She too is going natural.

Reason why you dump the artificial onesgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
thanks..........the bar has been empty for a while now,we sure can make good use of it while we await jb's grand return

Yes oooo. His return we await.., smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Seems most ladies wanna go natural.....
Just like my sis..... She too is going natural.

Reason why you dump the artificial onesgrin
I tell ya...........natural is the best!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
I tell ya...........natural is the best!

Hope it isn't expensive to maintain sha

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Hope it isn't expensive to maintain sha
No it isn't
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
No it isn't

Hum

I thought their is always some special treatment for it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Hum

I thought their is always some special treatment for it
Nothing outta the ordinary,just natural stuffs.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Miztola cheesy

Dre11 cheesy

How you both doing?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
luxanne:
Miztola cheesy

Dre11 cheesy

How you both doing?
Luxanne!! gringrin

Am doing great and its so good to see you here,how ve u been??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Shebi bar man 4 don sammer me one correct isiewu by now... Kai #bringbackourjb...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cirmuell smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na who hin handover to Sef? How chief go commot leave dis joint unattended to sef... Very bad 4 business
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
psalmizt:
Shebi bar man don sammer me one correct isiewu by now... Kai #bringbackourjb...
more like #weawaiturreturnjbluv55 cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
psalmizt:
Na who hin handover to Sef? How chief go commot leave dis joint unattended to sef... Very bad 4 business

Hian!
You no see mismore,Dre11,luxanne and me here?

Btw,we need a new caretaker,try apply

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:

Luxanne!! gringrin

Am doing great and its so good to see you here,how ve u been??

Been aii dear. Just checking up on you wink

How's mzmariah btw?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
luxanne:
Miztola cheesy

Dre11 cheesy

How you both doing?

Luxanne I see your imprint at the wooing section on romanceland
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
Nothing outta the ordinary,just natural stuffs.

Okay......

So you just start the stuff(natural) this week

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
luxanne:

Been aii dear. Just checking up on you wink

How's mzmariah btw?
Awww! That's sweet,thanks cheesy

Mzmariah is fine and her new moniker is herzumpther wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Okay......

So you just start the stuff(natural) this week
Started last yr november,had my big chop jan '15
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Luxanne I see your imprint at the wooing section on romanceland

And I as well see you all over frontpage cheesy it kinda changed u a bit tho
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
Started last yr november,had my big chop jan '15

That's great......
Am sure alot of people would have compliment your new look now

luxanne:

And I as well see you all over frontpage cheesy it kinda changed u a bit tho

Change in what way...... Will like to have feedback from youwink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.