Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun (5436 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / Alert!!! Four Army Hilux Trucks Loaded With Armed Masked Men Sighted In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Obanikoro is the minister of defense!!!! He has jurisdiction in Osun!!! And that gives him a perfect deniability!!!

If you know any other PDP thugs who isn't an eligible voter but is presently loitering in osun, please report to the authorities. cool

Eggy Good morning.

the drug baron kasamu buruju and other ako ti ile ta omo adanu's are in osun for their show of shame too. but we are always up to the task. and between I don't exchange greetings with my adversaries.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

the drug baron kasamu buruju and other ako ti ile ta omo adanu's are in osun for their show of shame too. but we are always up to the task. and between I don't exchange greetings with my adversaries.

Then Kashamu should be arrested too if he's ever found outside!!!

Osun must choose their destiny by themselves!!!

BTW!!! I'm not your Adversary. I never was cool

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

What has he got to do with this?

Lie Mohammed isn't supposed to be in Osun. He isn't a registered osun voter, neither is he a electoral officer or an accredited party agent!!!

If all party excos should empty themselves in osun, it'll lead to nothing but unnecessary tension.
but the likes of Chris Uba and Obanikoro are supposed to be in Osun abi?
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Then Kashamu should be arrested too if he's ever found outside!!!

Osun must choose their destiny by themselves!!!

BTW!!! I'm not your Adversary. I never was cool

all pro gej and PDP and anti yorubas are my adversaries. that why I don't spare all forms of e- warfare in exterminating anyone from that block of the divide.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Akinsolacupid: but the likes of Chris Uba and Obanikoro are supposed to be in Osun abi?

Obanikoro has a role to play in osun in his capacity as minister of defense!!!

If Chris Uba is really in Osun, He should be arrested!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Amanwulu1(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2014
yes! Dont kn about other ppl arrested bt lai's presence constitute security threat. Gud job.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by collynzov5: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2014
APC coming up with all sorts of stories to attract sympathy to their side.
It won't stop them from losing

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Obanikoro is the minister of defense!!!! He has jurisdiction in Osun!!! And that gives him a perfect deniability!!!

If you know any other PDP thugs who isn't an eligible voter but is presently loitering in osun, please report to the authorities. cool

Eggy Good morning.
Obanikoro is the minister of defence yet he hasn't stepped his feet in Borno since he was made a minister of state? Obayaya,tell me something else nwanna!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

all pro gej and PDP and anti yorubas are my adversaries. that why I don't spare all forms of e- warfare in exterminating anyone from that block of the divide.

You see!!! you've got the wrong guy grin I'm none of the above!!! wink

I'm curious though!!! What exactly do you hope to achieve with your numerous e-warfares? It has neither killed anybody before nor has it added an addition kobo to your bank account lipsrsealed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2014
www.today.ng? And some people are already exchanging insults. Anyway, I'm about reaching my polling booth, I'm not one those nairalanders who ain't even is Osun but only make e-noise.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Amanwulu1: yes! Dont kn about other ppl arrested bt lai's presence constitute security threat. Gud job.

what else do one expect an idi0t like you to say. So much so, our eyes are bleeding and are intellectual minds have just suffered severe hemorrhaging, knocking us down a rung and bringing us horrifyingly closer to your stupidity level. Thanks to you, we now have to go through psychotherapy for the next six months in order to overcome this trauma of your stupidity.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: Obanikoro is the minister of defence yet he hasn't stepped his feet in Borno since he was made a minister of state? Obayaya,tell me something else nwanna!

I can't tell obanikoro how to do his job as minister of defense. But that doesn't render his right of being in Osun invalid in anyway.

Security and the defense Osun is under his jurisdiction.

Though You and I know there might be more to his being in osun. But being the minister if defense like I said earlier gives him the perfect deniability.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

You see!!! you've got the wrong guy grin I'm none of the above!!! wink

I'm curious though!!! What exactly do you hope to achieve with your numerous e-warfares? It has neither killed anybody before nor has it added an addition kobo to your bank account lipsrsealed embarassed

phool me more mate. I don't want it to kill anyone neither did I want a kobo from the exercise, but putting some mannerless kid where they belong when they speak Ill of my tribe is not too much that I can do. and for the PDP, prosperity we judge everyone for their roles and action when the country is taking a descending nose dive courtesy the misrule of the s.i unit for dumbness, phoolishness, stupidity, cluelessness, retardness, backwardness, tomfoolery and all for the lack of proper adjective gej is taking the nation to the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Obanikoro has a role to play in osun in his capacity as minister of defense!!!

If Chris Uba is really in Osun, He should be arrested!!!
he should rather be deployed to Yobe Borno axis if he wants to act in his post as minister of state defence not to harass and destabilize the peace of Osun state. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

I can't tell obanikoro how to do his job as minister of defense. But that doesn't render his right of being in Osun invalid in anyway.

Though You and I know there might be more to his being in osun. But being the minister if defense like I said earlier gives him the perfect deniability.

now you're talking! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by omokab: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2014
youngdoctor: lie mohammed down...MRE to CME fr D's APC people..as much as I dnt like P.D.P.I still prefer them to this useless A.P.C of a thing..
hey!this country is going backward o.see what this one calling himself a young doctor is saying.Our future generation cnt nt think deeply again.but surely,your own time is coming that somebody will defeat by force not neccessary you contest for a political position but in another way round.l
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2014
PvtParts:

priceless coming from the poster boy of all mental congenital abnormalities, ranging from autism to down syndrome to the trisomy and Edward disease. plonker don't tell me you have resume to your cocktail of steroids, cocaine and intense p0rn watching this morning.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

phool me more mate. I don't want it to kill anyone neither did I want a kobo from the exercise, but putting some mannerless kid where they belong when they speak Ill of my tribe is not too much that I can do. and for the PDP, prosperity we judge everyone for their roles and action when the country is taking a descending nose dive courtesy the misrule of the s.i unit for dumbness, phoolishness, stupidity, cluelessness, retardness, backwardness, tomfoolery and all for the lack of proper adjective gej is taking the nation to the pit of hell.

Unfortunately, You aren't achieving the bolded. Instead, your e-warfares have become some sort of comic relief to virtually every poster on Politics section (no offense meant)

And you are somewhat "mannerless" in your approach too that your so called adversaries might be seeking to achieve the bolded with the roles reversed.

As for your political views, You're entitled to your opinions and I'm sure you can present your views in a more decent and civilised manner

5 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Akinsolacupid: he should rather be deployed to Yobe Borno axis if he wants to act in his post as minister of state defence not to harass and destabilize the peace of Osun state. I rest my case

I'll answer you with a post I made earlier

obayaya:

4 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Unfortunately, You aren't achieving the bolded. Instead, you're e-warfares have become some sort of comic relief to virtually every poster on Politics section (no offense meant)

And you are somewhat "mannerless" in your approach too that your so called adversaries might seeking to achieve the bolded with the roles reversed.

As for your political views, You're entitled to your opinions and I'm sure you can present your views in a more decent and civilised manner

go to blaze like I care, my inbox is full with your folks pleading for mercy, some going for death threat while others manufacture fake pictures of me. you know, you are doing something right when ndigbo nairaland can go to all this length solely because of you. and FYI I don't still give a ratarse mate.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by omokab: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Lie Mohammed isn't supposed to be in Osun. He isn't a registered osun voter, neither is he a electoral officer or an accredited party agent!!!

If all party excos should empty themselves in osun, it'll lead to nothing but unnecessary tension.
mr man lai muhammed is a nigerian according to INEC chairman when he was interview or the commissioner of poice said if you are not an electorate what you can do is to stay away from the polling unit and bcs yu are not voting.you can stay at distance to the polling unit and be watching what is going on
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: now you're talking! cheesy cheesy

Politicians will always be politicians grin expect them to use whatever privilege they have to their advantage.

I don't have a problem with that as far as it's within the ambit of the law. wink
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

go to blaze like I care, my inbox is full with your folks pleading for mercy, some going for death threat while others manufacture fake pictures of me. you know, you are doing something right when ndigbo nairaland can go to all this length solely because of you. and FYI I don't still give a ratarse mate.

Whatever floats your boat!!! smiley

Good luck to you sire grin

4 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
omokab: mr man lai muhammed is a nigerian according to INEC chairman when he was interview or the commissioner of poice said if you are not an electorate what you can do is to stay away from the polling unit and bcs yu are not voting.you can stay at distance to the polling unit and be watching what is going on

We are saying the same thing sir grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by cirmuell(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Man I hate dirty politics! angry
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by youngdoctor(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2014
omokab: hey!this country is going backward o.see what this one calling himself a young doctor is saying.Our future generation cnt nt think deeply again.but surely,your own time is coming that somebody will defeat by force not neccessary you contest for a political position but in another way round.l
I know your problem..you and your family have been dished 1. bowl of mama-africa rice.it has clouded the area 17,18,19,44 and 45 of your cerebrum.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Itoroetti(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: what right does the military have to restrict his movement? And what is PDP afraid of?

go to osun and ask the military men.stop boiling like hot oil

5 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by readone1(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

what do you mean he has no right to be in osun state especially at the state house. what happen to his freedom of association. Is state house now a polling unit and to remind you he's the national publicity chairman of APC where do you expect him to be Aso Rock with Goodluck Gaddafi Jonathan
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2014
readone1: what do you mean he has no right to be in osun state especially at the state house. what happen to his freedom of association. Is state house now a polling unit and to remind you he's the national publicity chairman of APC where do you expect him to be Aso Rock with Goodluck Gaddafi Jonathan

If he isn't an eligible voter or an accredited electoral observer, he has no business in Osun. He can associate with ogbeni inside the government house or ogbeni's sitting room. But he has no business being on the streets of oshogbo.

So being National publicity secretary is enough reason for him to be in osun? Hope you won't have a problem if GEJ should be in osun on the basis of being PDP leader or Muazu on the basis of being PDP chairman?

Nobody is above the Law

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by eledacedar(f): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

I wonder what party excos are doing in a state where they are not registered voters. You have campaigned. Good. Get other party members who are from the state exco to do the monitoring. They just want to unduly influence things with their presence.

Mtchewwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2014
eledacedar:

I wonder what party excos are doing in a state where they are not registered voters. You have campaigned. Good. Get other party members who are from the state exco to do the monitoring. They just want to unduly influence things with their presence.

Mtchewwwwww.

Even if they wanna monitor the election, they should remain indoors at their central election control centre and help supervise and harmonise the reports from accredited party agents on the field. And not loitering around the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp / A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters / Drama As Minister’s Wife Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.