Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester (1006 Views)

Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester / How To Know Child Molester / When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2014
A father who walked in on a man allegedly sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son beat the man to a pulp before calling police to say they could come collect him from a 'bloody puddle' on his floor.

The 35-year-old man, who has not been identified, told a 911 dispatcher in the early hours of Friday: 'I just walked in on a grown man molesting [name redacted]. And I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer.'
Police arrived at the Daytona Beach home in Florida to find Raymond Frolander, 18, unconscious.

A subsequent mugshot showed that Frolander had been badly beaten around the face, leaving him with swollen lips and eyes, bruising and lacerations. When the 911 responder asked the father if any weapons were involved, he said: 'My foot and my fist'.
'He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you, I dragged him into the living room,' the father said. 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one.'

The dispatcher asked: 'Is he still unconscious?' to which the father responds: 'Yes... I hit hard, sir.'
He said that Frolander was a 'damn lucky boy that I love my God'.
The father added: 'He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said. I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.'

The father had left his home around 1 a.m. to pick up some food and when he returned, heard a strange noise coming from the bedroom, police said. He pushed open the door and allegedly found Frolander with his pants down performing a sex act on the child.

The boy told investigators he had been playing video games with friends but when they left, Frolander took him to a back room and pulled down his pants. He also said Frolander had been abusing him for three years. Daytona Beach police chief Michael Chitwood told MailOnline today that Frolander had a close family connection to the alleged victim. The chief said the young boy was intimidated and told by Frolander that terrible things would happen if he revealed the abuse.

The father was not charged in the suspect’s beating, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said. The teen was charged with sexual battery on a child under 12 and is being held without bail. It was not known whether he's hired a lawyer.

Again, this brings to the fore the problem of leaving a child (boy or girl) with a total stranger. Do you think the father did the right thing in this case?

Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2014
This is how many hit combos? The father should be featured in Mortal Kombat..his character in the game would be the children's favorite.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Yomieluv: This is how many hit combos? The father should be featured in Mortal Kombat..his character in the game would be the children's favorite.

Do you agree with the way he 'handled' the matter? He could have killed him angry
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2014
The man is a good man,left for me I will destroy his waist,knees and shoulder.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by theplanmaker: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2014
smurfy:

Do you agree with the way he 'handled' the matter? He could have killed him angry

And so?
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Agrika: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2014
That's a GOOD father...imagine the nerve...coming to my house to molest my child again
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Good 4 im
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
theplanmaker:

And so?

So you would have done the same thing?
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by eigmaticme: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
smurfy:

Excuse me? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by theplanmaker: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
smurfy:

So you would have done the same thing?

Nope, I wud av gone a step further
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
theplanmaker:

Nope, I wud av gone a step further

Ha! Murder? cheesy
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Dominiquez: The man is a good man,left for me I will destroy his waist,knees and shoulder.

Ha! cheesy
Re: This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester by KanwuliaJara: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Mean!
The 18 year-old is a child too.
What a sick child!
With an 11 year-old?

Hmmmmmmm embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Cousin Out / Help For A Depressed Melancholic Male Teen (age, 19+) / For Women - Why You Should Love Your Husband More Than Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.