Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

She Forgot My Birthday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forgot My Birthday! (2003 Views)

She Forgot Her Pant After Watching 50shades Of Grey At The Cinema / Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It / She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forgot My Birthday! by Eeyore(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2008
Ok guys,

I have been dating this girl for close to a year now and we are supposed to be in love (at least we profess as much). We met and spent some time together, 2 days to my birthday but I deliberately did not remind her about my up-coming birthday. I wanted to see how committed she really is to the whole thing.

The day came and went and she did not send a lousy SMS, much more call to say "Happy Birthday". The next morning, I called and hit her with it. Girl was like "Pls forgive me. It slipped my mind. I'm so sorry." I hanged up on her and have ignored her numerous calls and apologising text messages since then.

Pls advise as I'm suddenly having doubts on her committment (though she had never given any cause for this before).
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by Danke: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
u guys just started dating,it will take her time to get used to d system

there r sm girls like that,it  takes them time to get used to d whole thing,and get to store sm infos in their medula

shes been calling,answer up the call ,atleast its enough proof that shes really sorry

i hardly rem my own birthday ,last time,it was a "happy birthday" surprise i received,and i was like "what"

how could i have forgotten a day like this,its normal
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by HRhotness(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2008
u doubt her commitment based on d fact that she forgot ur birthday? dude, how old r u?

how about d number of guys who never rmbr their girls birthdays? how many girls make a big deal out of it?

i dated my ex for 4 years and he never rmbred,we're close pals now and he still doesnt. . . some people r not wired to rmbr dates. . .  get over it!
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
Come on sir, you bruise like a peach tongue Pick up her calls. I don't want to know what you'll do if she cheats.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by arramyjay: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ poster
It hurts i know that,but give another chance let her make it up to you.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by deor03(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster.

Get real man. KINI BIG DEAL. That's too trivial and be a man
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by nana(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
Na wa oh. Atleast,she apologised. Get over it dude!
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by lexicon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2008
Anybody can forget that . . . . . remembering ur birthday is absolutely not a sign of commitment. . . . life goes on nigga !!!. . . .
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by 25more(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2008
get over it already dude , maybe she has dementia and 4got to remember ur bday shocked, afterall na by force sef, to remember bdays grin, when did we even start celebrating bdays talkless of nagging somebody over it just 4 not remembering it undecided get a life. move on. angry
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by lexicon(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2008
undecided
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2008
O boi it is obvious you are deffinately not thinking of anything so meaningful except for some very trivial issues like someone calling to tell you "Happy birthday"

If it was ur mum that 4got will you say she is no longer your mother? o boi , abi shey na o "kiddie" wake up and grow man, the world is moving faster than you should engage with petty issues. no doubt it hurts but not to that extent. afterall she don beg u abi make she turn back the time to you birthday.

Guys sef! they just make us unpredictable

1 Like

Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by poshangel: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
talknafree seriously u need to consider the way u use the so-called free talk. so u think that this is trivial. apart from the fact that u are so unromantic, really in a relationship its the little things that count because they are unrehearsed. eeyore , i feel for u, the only reason u should forgive her is because its the first time, there really isnt an excuse for that kind of behaviour.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by ima1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2008
stop acting like a woman n get over it, birthdays, anniversaries are things for us women, if you guys forget it then you are in trouble, but a guy acting like a baby when his babe forgets his bday kind of makes you weak, it must have really skipped her mind, y don't you let her make it up to you n stop acting like a kid, ignoring her n her calls.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by damola1: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2008
What rubbish.

I can't even remember the birthday of my younger brother or girlfriend!!

Different people classify these things on different platform, I have a friend,almost a decade now since we left high school and separated path, even while in europe she still calls to say happy birthday. Just a friend oh, but my own immediate family rarely remember,  ki ni big deal?

Oh boy leave tory, if u want the girl, na for birthday!,  she forget your own,  good, save money for gift, forget her own sef, 

Last September was my father's birthday, and I was in his house, my mother reminded me at about 5pm, then I simply sneaked out to go get him a birthday gift, if no be say mama remind me, he for done go,
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
A girl forgot your b/day . . so f**king what

Stop being such a baby jare. If you are really convinced of her love for you, stop chasing shadows!!
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by Nautillus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
This dude is a joke men. . . .birthday remembrance . . . .jeez
Re: She Forgot My Birthday! by origina9ja(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
shocked shocked
dat a big deal 4 me aswell

dont lyk ma love1 4getting ma B'day

(1) (Reply)

Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love / Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? / Wedding Day Blackberry Madness. Naija Girls Dem Swear For Una?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.