Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots (6915 Views)

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by munky(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
barcanista:
PDP and Jonathan are the REAL bigots. They know that they have failed and lost people's goodwill, they shamelessly and unfortunately employed religions tool to save their faces. As a human, I have never subscribed to bigotry whether ethnic or religious. Most people accusing Ogbeni Rauf of bigotry are either non-Swsterners or pro-Omisore that has shown time and time again that he has nothing to offer. Today is a day of reckoning for the APC/PDP. Today Osun will decide who to handover her mandate. While Ogbeni seriously mobilised the corners of osun to Renew his mandate, Omi on the otherhand employed fan boys accross the Niger(and outside osun) to be causing nuisance on the internet for his sake. People that has no electoral values as long as this election is concerned.

Nigga please. You have a deep seated hatred for Igbo people. So please don't try to sound like a saint. I hate hypocrisy. Majority of your posts have been to ridicule one ethnic group. Please support your APC but don't ever say your ain't an ethnic chauvinist. We know you.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by derecho(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Did Prof actually write this?God have mercy.It only shows we are humans afterall.Oh i forgot he is a lawyer (probably defending his client)
I still love him anyways tho i cud see the bias
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots by Myself2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ovamboland:
I wonder what the current Christian political bigots will do when a muslim inevitably becomes president and a large number of

Their apprehension has to do with Buhari's earlier utterances to fight with the last drop of his blood to ensure sharia is practiced all over Nigeria.It has nothing to do with what you conveniently refer to Christian political bigots, notice how when it was time for you to refer to Muslims, you just said large number of Muslims. You my friend are a muslim political bigot, go tell Buhari to clear the air on the above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Agricultural Products do south west produce / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs / Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.