Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women (32474 Views)

Igbos And Their Unafrican Way Of Marginalizing Their Women / Pictures Of Calabar Carnival / why do some men hit their women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by laidthrice(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2014
I can attest to the fact that calabar women are magical, I currently date a cross riverian and anytime I am away working I always count the days, cos her cooking is wonderful and she is homely and caring, #lastbullet if your wife or fiancee is not a cross riverian you are single cos you ain't see nothing yet. Cross river Adi ok

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by glamoroussandy(f): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2014
#proudly calabar#

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Uwém dò ké Calabar
Uwém dò ké Cross River
Mfàna ìdughé
proudly Calabar, proudly Crossriverian.

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by omololu2020(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Wetin b all dis shout of calabar dis,calabar dat sef,a know a calabar guy dat z skullin in ogun state,e said dia z no work in calabar,e said tinz hard 4 calabar,,most of dia gals in lagos r either huse maid or ashawo,,,,una jst dey ova hyp dem jawe
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Ghost01(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Cali is the pride of CRS. See, I served in CRS, and I can affirm that they are very hospitable people. As for the ladies, their smiles comes much more easily (and that makes them more approachable) than those here in the SW, coupled with the fact that they are more outgoing too.

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by omoredia: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2014
get a great banner today! &*((

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
I rep calabar
We are the best grin

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by illuminaty(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
olokpa11: I miss that town,after serving there I really did nt wnt to eva leave,what the op forgot to mention is the peace,as in calabar is very peaceful,although the girls are money concious(as in if u no get,better park well) and also their greatest short-coming is their house rent(too too expensive).......Bros,if calabar geh love u,she don love u finish.Money or no Money,just stay loyal 2 ha n she wee share d lil money she has witt u.m a living testimony 2 dt fact till nw
VERDICT-If you no get money,no go tht town o

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Toks2008(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
fatdon2: Anytime i meet any calaber woman or girls, i think of DOGS. Omo calaber girls dey beep die.

In my opinion, Ekiti/Ondo ladies are more active and the most fertile ladies in Nigeria.

They have the highest number of twin births and this is attributed to their love for yams as it has been found out that wild yams contains some hormone boosting ingredients which is responsible for their fertility and sexual prowess.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
d story too long...................i am still finding the sense in dat story angry angry anyways who knows the current price of Garri grin grin grin grin
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Abeg woman wen sabi the thing sabi wella regardless of whia she come from,I don date a few n theres nothing special about them..though I neva visit calabar sha but it cant be that great jare undecided
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by poiZon: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
SELENAqueensy: I rep calabar
We are the best grin

today calabar tmao nsit ubium, u so confused abt ur heritage. stand for one or else mkpo aya utak.

lived almost all my current life in cali, repping satellite town.
we run thngs, thngs no run we.
praying to see uyo overtake cali in d near future.
uyo aya ado ok, even though udom is right am not sure weada udom will culminate to the change we probably need in akwaibom.
vote right n think right!

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by blueberryp: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Ok, Calabar/akwaibom gals r sex freaks, they r sexually perverted and highly unfaithful. They can sleep with anyone or anything just to kill konji.One almost snatched my boyfriend cry cry but I showed her am not an Edo gal for nothing angry

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by KulLalacious: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
ubok Abaaaaaaaaaaasi, prudly calabar wink
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by flowjoe: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
#proudlyefik smiley grin
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by flowjoe: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
SELENAqueensy: I rep calabar
We are the best grin
I'm calabar ..buh haven't been der lipsrsealed
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Suresh08: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Calaber women are too strong + they are difficult to handle.. Beware if u stil luv ur life.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by tunnex190: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice article but it is too long. To say the fact, Calabar is a nice place filled with nice people to be with- so caring and charming. But promiscuity is what I can use to describe their women. Simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
poiZon:

today calabar tmao nsit ubium, u so confused abt ur heritage. stand for one or else mkpo aya utak.

lived almost all my current life in cali, repping satellite town.
we run thngs, thngs no run we.
praying to see uyo overtake cali in d near future.
uyo aya ado ok, even though udom is right am not sure weada udom will culminate to the change we probably need in akwaibom.
vote right n think right!

Nsido mfana mfo?
Its nsit ibom actually...
Mom is from Cally and I stay there more than I stay in Akwa ibom..
Mbok mind your business angry
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by poiZon: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Nsido mfana mfo?
Its nsit ibom actually...
Mom is from Cally and I stay there more than I stay in Akwa ibom..
Mbok mind your business angry

hmmm, nduk
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Spiff20(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
That accounts for my choice of unical. You can't help it falling in love with the town esp at nights. Great malabor!!!

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by ayobase(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
gloriaz: calabar women eh? Heavy. Sorry if ur a calabar o, my mum prefers calabar maids to other tribes, and she prefers their cuisine to yoruba ones, and shes yoruba. Calabar is great, love the annual festival.

yes, calabar maid does the cooking with great love.
hope u have learnt feom the maid.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
poiZon:

hmmm, nduk

Nduk afo nko
Afo abi di indoko nteh nto, nkoh intro?
Mkpo mbehe..
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayobase:

yes, calabar maid does the cooking with great love.
hope u have learnt feom the maid.
not all of them are nice hearted. and sorry i only recognise sarcasm in real life. so are u being sarcastic there? I learn what i want to.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by poiZon: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Nduk afo nko
Afo abi di indoko nteh nto, nkoh intro?
Mkpo mbehe..

kpon efut di boyo mi, nyeme ikop iko ntok eyen.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by ayobase(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
gloriaz:
not all of them are nice hearted. and sorry i only recognise sarcasm in real life. so are u being sarcastic there? I learn what i want to.

sarcasm?

if I have a calabar gel or guy that can cook, then I must avail myself the time to learn proper.....I cant have him/her around forever.

I am not a fan of maid though.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote
author=ayobase]

sarcasm?

if I have a calabar gel or guy that can cook, then I must avail myself
the time to learn proper.....I cant have him/her around forever.

I am not a fan of maid though.[/quote]
ur not a fan? U should have said so. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Any single calabar babe should add me up 21A2BAAD. I am searchin o and marryin a calabar woman would be lovely

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by marvelito: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
BarryX: I. Love them Cali

Their cleanliness is next to none !!
They make me a proud Nigerian whenever I visit
. I disagree wit u. My uncle is married to two wives one calabar d oda cross rivers. Both are very fair beautiful women. D ph lady is a very good cook and neat. Bt d calabar woman.kia she is dirty and doesnt cook wel which is very suprising knwing dat she is calabar.her furnitures and electronics nd utility and changed almost every two yrs compared to d oda lady. She spents all my uncle!s millions on cloths cos fashion is her tin.wenever my uncle is bck frm work.he spends more time in d ph lady home. While d calabar lady follows him out most times 4 occassion cos of her fashion style.dis lady fit use hunger kil her children jst to buy d latest wrapper. I love dem calabar lady.bt una sister wen my uncle marry no dey represent.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by buoye1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar.....Calabar.....Date a Calabar girlie and u won't regret!!!Thank God I av 1 n really working to make it 4eva!

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by BlackLeopard(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
fatdon2: Anytime i meet any calaber woman or girls, i think of DOGS. Omo calaber girls dey beep die.

Nay Bleep that noise, omo eke & you just ain't see the sunshine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / Ooni Of Ife, Obasanjo Celebrate Olori Omobolanle Bakre Of Agura Land At 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.