Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye (4151 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by chiebuka55: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2014
During Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s sermon on Thursday night at the ongoing 62nd annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, .Pastor Adeboye narrated that a high profile woman who was an executive of the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, did everything to seduce him.

According to him, the woman came to him and announced to him that God had told her that he would be her husband, and immediately he rebuked her, saying “you know that I am happily married and have children.” That didn’t deter the woman who continued to pester him, and even came to the camp to threaten him, saying “if you stand on my way to marrying this man, I will kill you.”

Continuing, Pastor Adeboye took the matter to then Inspector General of Police who immediately invited the woman and her husband to his office and after a meeting banned the randy woman from entering the Redemption Camp or ever making passes at the man of God.

read more & see photos: http://www..com/2014/08/how-married-woman-nearly-seduced-me-by.html
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by wikiman(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
why do people drag "God " inside their insanity

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by lanrefront1(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2014
that hardly qualifies as an attempt to seduce. This is not seduce-ment, rather it is harassment.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Useless man. He took the flimsy matter to ig. What happened to local police station? Abusive Nigerian wasting tax payers money in the new of "connection"

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by danot1030: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2014
wikiman: why do people drag "God " inside their insanity
ur special room at yaba left has missed u for to long and I think is time u consider going back there or do u want the government to send a task force after u.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by wikiman(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: ur special room at yaba left has missed u for to long and I think is time u consider going back there or do u want the government to send a task force after u.
area boy

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by danot1030: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
redsun: Useless man. He took the flimsy matter to ig. What happened to local police station? Abusive Nigerian
another yaba left candidate on the loose.

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: another yaba left candidate on the loose.

You were born into madness and you are probably will live all your miserable life that and die mad.

Your reality is delusion and chronic delusion like you have there in Nigeria equals to pure insanity. And it can be seen all around from your actions and state of things.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by danot1030: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
redsun:

You were born into madness and you are probably will live all your miserable life that and die mad.

Your reality is delusion and chronic delusion like you have there in Nigeria equals to pure insanity. And it can be seen all around from your actions and state of things.
u see wot I mean. He's really on the rampage now, somebody shul help before he become wot nairaland cannot handle.

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by brownlord: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2014
redsun: Useless man. He took the flimsy matter to ig. What happened to local police station? Abusive Nigerian wasting tax payers money in the new of "connection"

Adeboye is an elected public officer or what?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

Adeboye is an elected public officer or what?

That was a corrupt action by going to inspector general of police over flimsy issue in a time when Nigeria is in turmoil and requires 24/7 attention of the so-called IG. What happened to the dpo in his mad camp that is suppose to be there in the first place if he is not corrupt? He used his corrupt connection to get a police post in his brainwashing camp at a time when Nigerian streets,towns and cities are devoid of security,yet he can't use it.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: u see wot I mean. He's really on the rampage now, somebody shul help before he become wot nairaland cannot handle.

I will be your god if you call upon me and set you free from your inherent boundages. Then you won't need adeboye pilfering your hard earnings in the name of Jewish outcast Jesus.Feeding you BS that will keep you blind and enslaved for life.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by konjakonja(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Pastor connect me and that woman or face legal actions frome me.

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by Akpaife(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
redsun: Useless man. He took the flimsy matter to ig. What happened to local police station? Abusive Nigerian wasting tax payers money in the new of "connection"
And wht is wrong if he complain 2 d IG or president Of Nig if he has d connection or u wat him 2 take d law into his hand
Must u insult him becos u wat 2 show ur foolishness

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2014
Akpaife:
And wht is wrong if he complain 2 d IG or president Of Nig if he has d connection or u wat him 2 take d law into his hand
Must u insult him becos u wat 2 show ur foolishness

That is why Nigeria is sick and lawless like animals like you because men like him who are seen as role models by inherent ddickheadss like you refuse to tow the line. Even if an assassination attempt was made in his life,the rightful place he should go is the nearest police post,not to IG. He is just an ordinary person like actruck pusher on the street,only animals like you see him otherwise. I would have respected him more as a brilliant mathematician,but not as a pilfering and souls destroying pastors.

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by Akpaife(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
redsun:

That is why Nigeria is sick and lawless like animals like you because men like him who are seen as role models by inherent ddickheadss like you refuse to tow the line. Even if an assassination attempt was made in his life,the rightful place he should go is the nearest police post,not to IG. He is just an ordinary person like actruck pusher on the street,only animals like you see him otherwise. I would have respected him more as a brilliant mathematician,but not as a pilfering and souls destroying pastors.
Continue showing how foolish n senseless u r
Irresponsible follow like u take d law into his hand if he dnt complain 2 d police u will be d 1 dat say ds man take d law into his hand wht is ur problem keep showing how stupid u are an educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Akpaife:
Irresponsible follow like u take d law into his hand if he dnt complain 2 d police u will be d 1 dat say ds man take d law into his hand wht is ur problem keep showing how stupid u are an educated illiterate

You probably had a sleepless night from mosquitoes attacks and generators noise,faith that foools like you always live until you realize understand thatbpractical maths is better than jesus.You don't know what you are talking about,how does going to a local policeean taking lwas onto his hands?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by kamo2930yahoo(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2014
redsun:

That was a corrupt action by going to inspector general of police over flimsy issue in a time when Nigeria is in turmoil and requires 24/7 attention of the so-called IG. What happened to the dpo in his mad camp that is suppose to be there in the first place if he is not corrupt? He used his corrupt connection to get a police post in his brainwashing camp at a time when Nigerian streets,towns and cities are devoid of security,yet he can't use it.
this story is not recent, so stop talking about Nigeria's turmoil dear.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by danot1030: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Akpaife:
I have earlier diagnosed him for acute insanity, am only concern if his family really cares about him otherwise I don't expect them to let him loose to the public this way. Maybe Seun will have to create an emergency unit here to rescue his type.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by tobechi74: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Because he didnt succomb, he is spreading the information

if he comits sin,would he spread it?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by Akpaife(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
redsun:

You probably had a sleepless night from mosquitoes attacks and generators noise,faith that foools like you always live until you realize understand thatbpractical maths is better than jesus.You don't know what you are talking about,how does going to a local policeean taking lwas onto his hands?
I dnt hav anytin 2 do wt unbelievers
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by edoyad(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Every body being seduced left, right and center, how come I have to labour like stone grinder to get game ?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by Aidy97(f): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
redsun:

Now I know what's rong with u..u are angry that he is highly placed
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by durella4(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
edoyad: Every body being seduced left, right and center, how come I have to labour like stone grinder to get game ?

open a church and make sure u perform alot of miracles orh u enter in2 d music industry.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
That should be Jezebel.

How many people dey read bible for here ?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by MisterLongman(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Haters will hate no matter what....... How can someone flare up and start saying bullshyt because he got the IGP involved..... If he took laws into his hands, they will still be the first to criticise him...... Hypocrites
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aidy97:
Now I know what's rong with u..u are angry that he is highly placed

Calm down dear! I don't think you understand what we are on about here. Even if is sitting at the right hand of god with Jewish Jesus in your imaginable heaven,I wouldn't careless. He is highly placed like you said because people like you believe. He is not in anyway closer to the so-called god than you, but you just chose to listen to him instead listening to your instincts as a complete human with brain.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by Aidy97(f): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
redsun:

Calm down dear! I don't think you understand what we are on about here. Even if is sitting at the right hand of god with Jewish Jesus in your imaginable heaven,I wouldn't careless. He is highly placed like you said because people like you believe. He is not in anyway closer to the so-called god than you, but you just chose to listen to him instead listening to your instincts as a complete human with brain.
I shldnt have replied u in the first place..u dnt bliv in God u shld be one of dos wu post controversial topics about God
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by vislabraye(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
edoyad: Every body being seduced left, right and center, how come I have to labour like stone grinder to get game ?

Pray this prayer, "Oh Lord, lead me not into temptation. Just tell me where it is and I will find it. "
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by tpia1: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2014

Maybe you're too careful and realistic.

Being seduced is not a good thing though.

It means your enemies sent the person or people. When its deliberate like that, with ulterior motives, na only God fit save the person o.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by adebayoggt(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
high on EBOLA.......or goat poo
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye by robosky02(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
hay sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap your mouth how dear you
you wouldnt address your father that way
so dont come out a say silly things

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) / Muscle Thread (pics) / Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.