Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer (4729 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2009 / Buy And Sell Cars Locally! Advertise For Free! / Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Where is your car located?
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
I appreciate you mann. Thanks for your advice. Your number i boss plw lets make contact and sell your 15th car

iBossService: First of all, I will answer your question with a HELL YESS!! Nairaland auto forum made me very successful in this car business. 90 percent of my clients are from and come from nairaland. You have to understand that you need to be comprehensive and articulate with your post. You also have to make comments on them so as to make the post still be at least 1st to 5th page. You just dont post and sit back. You also have to understand that their are certain cars that will sell here. Cars that you know that are in vogue. A mitsubishi I wont lie to you will not move as fast on nairaland as a toyota, honda, mazda, infiniti, nissan even a range rover or cars you know that nigerians use. It might sell but it will take time, u just have to be lucky because not every1 is likely to purchase an outlander. A pajero will even move faster than it. Outlander is not driven that much here so people might view and exit once they see the car. People even go for a car that they know they see around on the road with out even knowing the name of the car once they open a post of it. I prefer nairaland auto section to olx anytime anyday trust me brother. I have sold about 14 different rides on this sites and gotten clients for other cars I haven't posted on the site that I had to scavenge for. So my brother its better you post a car that you know is driven well in 9ja and something atleast nigerians know about also be comprehensive about your posts with pictures and all. Remember to always make a comment on it like in every 4-6hrs so as to enable it appear on the 1st-5th page at least. If you leave your post, others have post that they comment on and new post/topic are created almost every minute which will push yours all the way back and viewers searching for cars might not open up to the 6th page and above. Its a forum site so always work on your posts. The site is more popular than you think it is trust me. Happy sales and be consistent! smiley
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
kayjasper: Where is your car located?

In Lagos ogba karole estate off college road 08037723477
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
P[quote author=kayjasper]

So you will do anything to sell this car? Hmmm

Let's help you push it then.
/quote]

Yeah I got another while the shipping delayed its tying some use moneys wats ur network mtn?
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author]P

Yeah I got another while the shipping delayed its tying some use moneys wats ur network mtn? [/quote]

Yea

But is the car in top shape?
Will call u tomorrow anyway.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who wants to make contact. For me for this ride. I can help with call credit drop your number. Am eager and willing to see us get the ride sold. Am just eager I got another ride while I waited 3 months plus for it no issues fine shape low mileage. Lagos cleared well cleared
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro offer
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro spot
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro cash
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wow... am I surprised? Yes..very very.

sent me a recharge to help him market the car.

I believe he needs this ride to go asap.

Let's help him get sales as fast as possible.

Initially thought he was joking though. But sure he is willing to recharge ur phones just to push this car for him.
Thanks Gazmann
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro carry
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro chics
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro flex
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pick ur ride
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Send me a mail , with car pictures not one picture ooo. Make sure it is about 5 pixs and send the details of location to my email. Onatisi@gmail.com . Don't worry the car will go .but how will I get my comission? Anyway if u double cross me I go spoil ur market
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by hugeriding: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: Send me a mail , with car pictures not one picture ooo. Make sure it is about 5 pixs and send the details of location to my email. Onatisi@gmail.com . Don't worry the car will go .but how will I get my comission? Anyway if u double cross me I go spoil ur market

onats this is still me gazmann . will send pics asap. to your Mail. meanwhile ur number to Aid ur contact making . Cant double cross you .
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
hugeriding:

onats this is still me gazmann . will send pics asap. to your Mail. meanwhile ur number to Aid ur contact making . Cant double cross you .
ok, besides nairaland and olx aren't the only websites where you can advertise ur car and get sales . I will send some more sites to you.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: ok, besides nairaland and olx aren't the only websites where you can advertise ur car and get sales . I will send some more sites to you.

Okay can you help place it there sending you email
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
New post
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Toh bahd

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by rioemmanuel(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
one thing about this ride is it durability,it is also fuel economical.

Let help sell Op,s car.

Car lovers,you can add this to your fleet.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
rioemmanuel: one thing about this ride is it durability,it is also fuel economical.

Let help sell Op,s car.

Car lovers,you can add this to your fleet.

Right on point@ rioemmanuel.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Happy sunday. Going
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Liverpool 4 BVB 0 . Love this two clubs. But Red is the color all men bleed You'll never walk alone
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ars 3 noisy neighbours 0_
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
smiley
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
I boss ur number o
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2014
mileage 116000
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2014
In pic

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Waiting ur call
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Talo n pe mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registered Clean Nissan Maxima 96- N450k / Certified 2011 Mercedes Benz ML350 4matic / ✔️SOLD Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Camry! Negotiable!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.