Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? (1452 Views)

BREAKING News!!!!..another Cure And Prevention For Ebola As Been Found!!!! / Israeli Readers Wish Obama Death By Ebola As A Birthday Gift / Israeli Readers Wish Obama Death By Ebola As A Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by k2039: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2014
Just wondering if anyone read it anywhere or was in church when any pastor revealed Ebola as one of the prophesies for 2014?.

I can't remember reading anything like that and that's giving me a lot of concern because if none of them saw/revealed this, we can as well ignore all prophesies henceforth.

This is a big situation that everyone of them should have seen if at all they can tell the future, I'm sure had we all heard this in January before Ebola started in February, we all (government inclusive) would have been proactive about the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by tobillionaire(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
alllll redeemers were asked to fast 4 100 days earlier dis year, i think dis could b 1 of d reasons buh every tought it was because of BH nd election campaign am sure those who participate in that fasting will never experience dis mumu disease
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by ahnie: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2014
ask the MEN of FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by Dreal1247: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2014
There was a prophecy that a disease more deadly than aids was to surface.
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by ahnie: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2014
from which business center
Dreal1247: There was a prophecy that a disease more deadly than aids was to surface.
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by tobechi74: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Yes i prophesised it
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by rioemmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dreal1247: There was a prophecy that a disease more deadly than aids was to surface.
By who?
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
source pls?
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by k2039: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola has been around before now, so the pastor should have been precise.

If Ebola was new, I would have agreed with you, but since it's been around much earlier, I feel the pastor could have mentioned the name.
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by k2039: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
tobillionaire: alllll redeemers were asked to fast 4 100 days earlier dis year, i think dis could b 1 of d reasons buh every tought it was because of BH nd election campaign am sure those who participate in that fasting will never experience dis mumu disease
'you thought', Red Flag, I thought redeemers always fasted 100 days earlier in the year.

Besides why wasn't it explicitly stated?.

It's just like me stating that some people will lose their lives in the coming election (2015). If I really can see the future, I should be explicit to the extent of naming the states with the highest casualties, in fact with figures.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by Caseless: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2014
*scans thru nairaland data base to see if i can find pastor johnson suleiman's prophesy on 2014*
None of them predicted ebola, but post ebola arrival cure are being projected by some of them. Yes! Some say they can cure ebola.
Fear Nigerian pastors!
Re: Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? by k2039: 12:22am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: *scans thru nairaland data base to see if i can find pastor johnson suleiman's prophesy on 2014*
None of them predicted ebola, but post ebola arrival cure are being projected by some of them. Yes! Some say they can cure ebola.
Fear Nigerian pastors!
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Punishments Did U Serve While Growing Up? / Online News Portal || Live News Updates || Daily News Updates / Why Men Live Shorter Life's Than Women Pic's Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.