Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized (2717 Views)

Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by shudi(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2014
The Gubernatorial Election is Osun state is currently ongoing with high early turn out of voters and no soldier could be observed present at the unit as against what was earlier feared.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Manuelcrc(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2014
So, how can you generalize in such a manner? Are you saying every ward is like this?

Please be more specific...ward, town, etc.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Plus10(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2014
You people said,you don't need military men around so why complaining!
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
I am sure military stayed back due to the condemnation of their actions in Ekiti and during the pre-election day period in Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by shudi(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Manuelcrc: So, how can you generalize in such a manner? Are you saying every ward is like this?

Please be more specific...ward, town, etc.

Thanks

I'm sorry abt that, I'm new to using nairaland though I have been here for a while now, I did this on my fone and could give to many details.
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by idumuose(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Plus10: You people said,you don't need military men around so why complaining!

You dey mind them.But the op is debunking the rumours being spread by APC that soldiers have been deployed to harass APC voters.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by shudi(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Plus10: You people said,you don't need military men around so why complaining!

What is observed is agains what was feared; we taught people won't be free to come out and perform their obligatory duty.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by lilprinze: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
i cnt jz wait to c APC lose woefully

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by donphilopus: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2014
lilprinze: i cnt jz wait to c APC loose woefully

You never said lose though. You only said loose!

10 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Plus10(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
shudi:

What is observed is agains what was feared; we taught people won't be free to come out and perform their obligatory duty.
K
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Goddex: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
OP, thanks alot.
The supporters of APC thrive on lies

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by dollarsplenty(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2014
OSUN is the refuge of the opposition and the heart of the progressives. Aregbe will triumph today. vox populi vox Dei (the voice of people is the voice of God). Besides 100 Omisore cannot win 1 Aregbe in a free and fair election as far Osun state is concerned. THIS IS NOT EKITI.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2014
APC campaign is based solely on propaganda. let me see their performance without their rigging machinery.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by shudi(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
careytommy: APC campaign is based solely on propaganda. let me see their performance without their rigging machinery.

Listening to a radio program presently now and a man (anonymous) said who called from Osun state said there were a lot of arrest of APC dignitaries overnight.
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by stebell(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2014
APC lying since GEJ became president.

They thrive on propaganda.
Imagine some one called a radio station ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ say people shud check τ̲̅ђe internet and kno that APC is on ground like people win elections on τ̲̅ђe internet.

State of Oshun, vote wisely
Align yourself with τ̲̅ђe govt at τ̲̅ђe centre

Kick out τ̲̅ђe supporter of APC
Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by shudi(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
dollarsplenty: OSUN is the refuge of the opposition and the heart of the progressives. Aregbe will triumph today. vox populi vox Dei (the voice of people is the voice of God). Besides 100 Omisore cannot win 1 Aregbe in a free and fair election as far Osun state is concerned. THIS IS NOT EKITI.

Where is this specifically, this is a huge crowd!
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by bloodykiller: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Apc is a party of failures

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by dollarsplenty(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2014
careytommy: APC campaign is based solely on propaganda. let me see their performance without their rigging machinery.
YEYENATU, so the INEC Officials and official vehicle that were arrested yesterday along with a PDP chieftain, were working for APC? the good people of Otan ile yesterday arrested the INEC official with thousands of "PDP" thumb-printed ballot papers and other election materials. If not for the people, these ballot papers would have found their way into INEC record.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by tayooluwole: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2014
There is low turn out for dis place way I they ooooooo.... People are coming out in their 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by PenSniper: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

You never said lose though. You only said loose!

Bravo !!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by omenka(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2014
shudi:

Easy does it better man..gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by danot1030: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2014
lilprinze: i cnt jz wait to c APC lose woefully
I hope u return back to the politics section after d election wen pdp wuld have lost to enjoy ur mockery cos am prepared to give u in full load.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by lilprinze: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: I hope u return back to the politics section after d election wen pdp wuld have lost to enjoy ur mockery cos am prepared to give u in full load.
lol i cn assure u dat pdp would win diz election
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by donpope1(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Folks doing everything possible to avoid brown roof caption! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Azedplus(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
" APC campaign is based solely on propaganda. let me see their performance without their rigging machinery " .. OK ,will you pls tell us what the pdp were able to raise as it's manifesto,or tell me about the credibility of both candidates

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by aljharem(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2014
In GEJ's voice

One man one vote
One woman one vote
One youth one vote

No thug or Lastma or state boys will intimidate anyone at the election
Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by omokab: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
You are original munmun.the message is all about who wl win the election not about the roofing sheet.please where do you come from in the east?prersently I am talking to you from Ebonyi state so I know about ibo land possibly more than you.if you want how dirty Ebonyi look like and the roofing sheet you are talking about I wl send it to you even other part of ibo because I do travel to different part of the regularly

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by phapi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
It very urgent we have to #KickApcOUTofOsun

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by abdulaz: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Guys must go vote o...

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by MisterLongman(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
lilprinze: i cnt jz wait to c APC lose woefully
let me quote you for tomorrow reference

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by donphilopus: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
omokab: You are original munmun.the message is all about who wl win the election not about the roofing sheet.please where do you come from in the east?prersently I am talking to you from Ebonyi state so I know about ibo land possibly more than you. if you want how dirty Ebonyi look like and the roofing sheet you are talking about I wl send it to you even other part of ibo because I do travel to different part of the regularly

Guy, try create a thread for that na!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: High Turn Out Of Voters And No Presence Of Soldier As Publicized by Vikky014(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: I hope u return back to the politics section after d election wen pdp wuld have lost to enjoy ur mockery cos am prepared to give u in full load.
Apc may or may not win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, / BREAKING: Son Steps Into Ooni’s Shoes, Prince Tokunbo Sijuade ‘PICKED’ / BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.