Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola (73578 Views)

Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by isaco(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Wic medicine dem use
that's my question too

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
African indigenous pharmacists!!! It's time to produce our own Zmapp
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
victorazy:

Is Amerian invented virus, special gift from them to Africa for rejecting gay marriage.

Yes....that was first isolated in 1976...when gay marriage was illegal.

And that is spreading so fast because common preventive health is just so poor in Africa.....and because you people want to share money rather than invest it in science, education and industries.

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Sunshinelady(f): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
olokfor: Sources:

http://blogs.unicef.org/2014/08/07/ebola-in-sierra-leone-the-joy-of-survivors/

http://metronaija.com/photos-meet-7-year-old-sierra-leonan-boy-others-survived-ebola/
. Peopl are actually surviving dis virus, so y are pple saying there is no cure? Som1 can actually go from testing positive to negative? Den d thin get cure na

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by onila(f): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by otiigba1(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
victorazy:
Is Amerian invented virus, special gift from them to Africa for rejecting gay marriage.
angry angry really? well its not only africans who are rejecting gay marriage, pakistan,turkey,iran,iraq, lebanon,al the muslem countries are also rejecting gay people why have the americans not infected them all with Ebola?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
and the yeye husband of that nurse is on the run with the kids I wonder how some people think. mychewwwww
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by otiigba1(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Yes....that was first isolated in 1976...when gay marriage was illegal.
And that is spreading so fast because common preventive health is just so poor in Africa.....and because you people want to share money rather than invest it in science, education and industries.
besides its not only africans who do not agree with gay marriages i wonder why americans didnt infect the others who are rejecting gay people with Ebola angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by emmabest2000(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
macpetrus: Thank God...
Good news ...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Good news there. There's hope.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by eaglechild: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2014
OP thank you so very much for this.

It is important to tell every side of the story especially that of hope.

If you are a possible contact or know any contact, you should encourage the person to come forward and get tested.
Not only could you save your life, you will also save those of your loved ones.

Most patients who have survived are those who reported early for treatment.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by otiigba1(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2014
isaco: that's my question too
simple tobbaco leaves! the leaves you will find only in africa, so i wonder why africans did not find that out even though it is in their backyards
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by redcliff: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
papiforreal: There is Light at every channel

Which channel? AIT or STV?

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by maafen: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2014
booblacain: There must be something in their gene that made them survive, especially in those two sisters.
They were able †☹ produce tђε̲̣̣̣̥ right antibodies in sufficient quantities †☹ ward φff tђε̲̣̣̣̥ disease from their bodies. Their white blood cells can help other victims recover
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by kuzee(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by angela98(f): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2014
At least good news of hope for those who have the virus and currently being treated. There is hope of surviving. smiley

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by cirmuell(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Waspy(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
wazoboy: Nigerian researchers should take some serum samples from these our brothers and sisters ASAP (USA must have done that since!), afterall if Liberia could infect us, then Sierra leone could help cure it!
Wise words
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by cirmuell(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
redcliff:

Which channel? AIT or STV?
grin NTA
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by kristylopezz: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Since this ebola entrance in2 Nigeria, I've never stop thinking about our kidnapped school girls. We all know they're in d forest. Prolly feeding on bushmeat and other strange foods. Pls say a prayer for them. O! GOD, THIS GIRLS NEED YOUR PROTECTION O. FROM bokoharam.....AND NOW ebola.

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
ThankGod for them o...buh wat did de use to treat them??
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Kylekent59: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
every time ebora, can't u pple say something else.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by breathcutter(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
In the office yesterday it was a topic at d climax-ebola,salt and water...yesterday 08:08:2014 was the day of salt and water in nigeria...bird flu came and its no more...ebola will be forgotten soon,very soon....i just plead we take prevention measures seriously...Africa will never die
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by otalenu(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Thank you Jesus.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: too extreme, don't you think? What differentiate you from him now?

Bro, the dude really annoyed me. Please do me a favour and remove my qoute. smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by whatofyou: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
When people get cured of this ebola can they ever fall ill again to it (present strain), or are they forever above this in particular undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by cirmuell(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
Ceasar1:

Bro, the dude really annoyed me. Please do me a favour and remove my qoute. smiley
Aiite.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by lokoloko84(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2014
kel4soft: Where are all our Nigerian Pharmacist arguing JOHESU and NMA. This is the time to flex your muscle not on positions.
you are ignorant kid.you know nothing about research work and development of drugs , talk less of vaccines.And I thought your nigerian doctors are owners of patients, hence others are just mere paramedics. what are they waiting for?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by ukandi1(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2014
kennylawal: DONT JUST KEEP SHAKING ALL HANDSIF NEED BE, WEAR GLOVES WHEN GOING OUT, COS OF DOOR KNOBS, CAR HANDLES, BUSES ETCWASH HANDS FREQUENTLYDONT JUST VISIT HOSPITALS ANYHOW, IF YOU MUST AVOID CONTACT WITH PATIENTS AND WEAR A GLOVE, COS OF HOSPITAL SURFACESIF YOU MUST GO BURIAL, AVOID CONTACT WITH DEAD BODIESREDUCE VISITING OTHER HOMES FOR NOWADEQUATE HYGIENECARE MUST BE TAKEN IN WASHING A DEAD BODY. ADEQUATE PROTECTIONAVOID BUSHMEAT, BATS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALDONOT ATTEMPT TO TREAT A SICK PERSON AT HOME ESPECIALLY IF THE INDIVIDUAL HAS A HISTORY OF CLOSE CONTACT WITH ANOTHER SICK INDIVIDUALALERT THE APPROPRIATE BODY IMMEDIATELY IF YOU NOTICE ANY EBOLA SYMPYOMS( ESPECIALLY BLEEDING )PASS ON INFO TO EVERYBODY PLUS RURAL INDIVIDUALS

what u are saying in essence is that no more touching of currencies, be it naira or dollars.. D info keeps getting more and more confusing.. Oh God, have mercy...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola by ukandi1(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2014
breathcutter: In the office yesterday it was a topic at d climax-ebola,salt and water...yesterday 08:08:2014 was the day of salt and water in nigeria...bird flu came and its no more...ebola will be forgotten soon,very soon....i just plead we take prevention measures seriously...Africa will never die

100,000 likes for this. Chukwu gozie gi

COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo)