Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent (2971 Views)

Recruitment Opportunities At Nigeria Technical Aid Corps / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / Job Opportunities At The United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview and through email only. Interview will take place at the Regional office of the Company at the following address and dates:

No. 71, NTA Road, Mgbuoba,
Port Harcourt City,
Rivers State.

1. Interview for the positions of (a) Regional Marketing Manager, (b) Regional Secretary, (c) Receptionist shall take place on the 18th August, 2014 from 10am prompt.

2. Interview for the positions of (a) Store/Distribution Officer, (b) Customer Relation Officers, (c) Consulting Medical Doctors, (d) Aesthetics shall take place on the 20th August, 2014 from 10am prompt.

3. Interview for the positions of (a) Medical Sales Representatives, (b) Accountant, (c) Cashier shall take place on the 22nd August, 2014 from 10am prompt.

Stem Cell Transplantation Co. Ltd is the exclusive distributor to Labdom (Suisse) Inc group of companies of Switzerland for the African continent (the manufacturers of MFIII of Switzerland cell therapies and world’s largest manufacturers and only provider of Fetal & Autologous stem cells with primary tissue culture, Organ-specific cell , Placenta extracts and Botanical cell therapy products, Supplements, Softgel capsules, Tablets, Injectables for various ailments, Cosmeceuticals etc for Anti-Aging, Youth Restoration, Regeneration, Rejuvenation, Revitalization and general wellness, which are available in combinations of various organs and tissues for biological regeneration of disordered organ systems.

Cell therapy products are expected to witness a substantial growth in the upcoming years globally. Regrettably, governments and stakeholders in the health sector of the African continent has not demonstrated significant interest in this all important market unlike the North America, Asian-Pacific region, Europe and India that will likely post highest market value by 2015.

We therefore invite experienced hardworking persons for the following positions to join us in “Moving the African Continent into the 21st Century Medicine of Anti-Aging and Regeneration”, which will dominate the 21st century medicine.

For Details and inquiries, visit: http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Vacant Positions Are Follows:

1. Regional Marketing Manager
2. Regional Secretary
3. Receptionist
4. Store/Distribution Officer
5. Customer Relation Officers
6. Consulting Medical Doctors
7. Aesthetics
8. Medical Sales Representatives
9. Accountant
10. Cashier

Applications will be closed at 12noon on the 14th of August, 2014.
Submit the Pre-Interview Application Form @ http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm
All the best!

1 Like

Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified applicants should fill our Pre-Interview form and attach all relevant credentials.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview and through email only. Interview will take place at the Regional office of the Company at the following address and dates:

Port Harcourt City,
Rivers State.

1. Interview for the positions of (a) Regional Marketing Manager, (b) Regional Secretary, (c) Receptionist shall take place on the 18th August, 2014 from 10am prompt.

2. Interview for the positions of (a) Store/Distribution Officer, (b) Customer Relation Officers, (c) Consulting Medical Doctors, (d) Aesthetics shall take place on the 20th August, 2014 from 10am prompt.

3. Interview for the positions of (a) Medical Sales Representatives, (b) Accountant, (c) Cashier shall take place on the 22nd August, 2014 from 10am prompt.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2014
REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Area of coverage: The Regional Marketing Manager shall cover all the States of South East and South South geo-political zones with regional office headquarters at Port Harcourt and must be familiar with the two zones.

Key Responsibilities: The RMM shall among others direct, supervise and monitor field sales force and business activities, ensuring compliance with company’s policies, management decisions and targets within areas of jurisdiction and reports to the National Marketing Manager.

Requirement: Interested applicants must have at least 5 years working experience in related field and possess a minimum qualification of B. Pharm or a degree in any of the Biological Sciences. Higher degree holders and more work experience may have an added advantage.

Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with excellent written and spoken English and strong interpersonal skills and proven working relationships across teams and organizations and presentation skills.

Applicants must also have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work independently as well as have ability to travel and effectively cover the two geo-political zones he or she covers. The Company will provide an official Car and a Driver.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Medical Sales Representatives: The Company shall engage Sales Representatives in each State of the South East and South South who must be residing within the State Capitals of their State of choice and must have good business knowledge of their respective States.

Details and application at http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by johnnero1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift: Medical Sales Representatives: The Company shall engage Sales Representatives in each State of the South East and South South who must be residing within the State Capitals of their State of choice and must have good business knowledge of their respective States.

Details and application at http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm
@egift this job advert is not understood, after clicking the link that lead to site there is an instruction to fill pre interview form below but there is no form below (as stated) to fill. Please how will we do about this especially those of that has interest on d for d jobs. Thanks
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by NaijaChild: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
@OP..that's for the info but dre is no pre interview form on the site..how do we fill the form...?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
johnnero1: @egift this job advert is not understood, after clicking the link that lead to site there is an instruction to fill pre interview form below but there is no form below (as stated) to fill. Please how will we do about this especially those of that has interest on d for d jobs. Thanks

I can see the form. Here is the screenshot from the page.

Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Is there anyone having issue view the form? http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift: Is there anyone having issue view the form? http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm
What are the requirements for Store/ Distribuutiion officer and that of customer Service?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
u3fine:
What are the requirements for Store/Distribution officer and that of customer Service?

Apart from the Regional Marketing Manager and Medical Sales Representatives, other positions requires only interest, qualifications and other basic requirement a Healthcare Service Provider will be looking for its employee.

To see some of the products and modern therapies the company provides, visit http://mf3africanow.com/products.htm

Remember application closes on 14th August 2014. All the best.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Apart from the Regional Marketing Manager and Medical Sales Representatives, other positions requires only interest, qualifications and other basic requirement a Healthcare Service Provider will be looking for its employee.

To see some of the products and modern therapies the company provides, visit http://mf3africanow.com/products.htm

Remember application closes on 14th August 2014. All the best.

Pls any idea of the salary range for the positions I mentioned earlier. I want to know so as to decide, I want to compare with my current job and transsportation
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
u3fine: Pls any idea of the salary range for the positions I mentioned earlier. I want to know so as to decide, I want to compare with my current job and transsportation

I am not privileged to that. And I will not recommend quitting your current job until you are sure you have a replacement within your grasp.

My candid recommendation will be for you to apply, if you get shortlisted, you can choose what is best for you. Cheers!
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by Rosyijay: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please i can't see the form or a link to view the form. Which link did u click on?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rosyijay: Please i can't see the form or a link to view the form. Which link did u click on?

Here is the Link: http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm - If you can not see it, let me know.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by johnnero1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Here is the Link: http://mf3africanow.com/vacancies.htm - If you can not see it, let me know.
@ egift honestly I can't see this form on my browser after clicking d link. P/s help us on other alternative to get access 2 this form. Thank u $ God bless u
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
johnnero1: @ egift honestly I can't see this form on my browser after clicking d link. P/s help us on other alternative to get access 2 this form. Thank u $ God bless u

I will recommend you try another web browser (mozilla, Opera, IE, Chrome, etc). If it still not opening, do try contacting them (use the contact page). All the very best.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Application is closed.

Port Harcourt City,
Rivers State.

Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
egift: Application is closed.

Port Harcourt City,
Rivers State.

When will the mail be sent? or if i apply without the mails i should just come on the appointed date?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2014
u3fine: When will the mail be sent? or if i apply without the mails i should just come on the appointed date?

All the applicants for the interview will be Strictly those Invited. If you spend your time and money traveling to PH uninvited, then you will have only yourself to blame. And note, application is closed and no longer accepted.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who else got the iv for the interview?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by angely2k2005(f): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
I got d invite too
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
angely2k2005: I got d invite too
Which position did you applied for?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
egift:

All the applicants for the interview will be Strictly those Invited. If you spend your time and money traveling to PH uninvited, then you will have only yourself to blame. And note, application is closed and no longer accepted.
Is it oral interview or written test?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by buchisom1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Something tell me is lik GNLD pple...am scared ooo i got invite but scared to go
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
buchisom1: Something tell me is lik GNLD pple...am scared ooo i got invite but scared to go

Nope. Here is a link http://mf3africanow.com/ - You can also google MFIII Switzerland

MFIII is one of the worlds leading stem cell therapies and related products (21st Century Medicine of Regeneration), which are now available in softgel capsules, supplements, injectables, combinations of Eco-Ultrafiltrates of various Organs and Tissues for Biological Regeneration of Disordered Organ Systems etc for the treatment of incurable and untreatable diseases and general well-being.

@OP:
All the best to those who got shortlisted.
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by u3fine(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
egift:

Nope. Here is a link http://mf3africanow.com/ - You can also google MFIII Switzerland

MFIII is one of the worlds leading stem cell therapies and related products (21st Century Medicine of Regeneration), which are now available in softgel capsules, supplements, injectables, combinations of Eco-Ultrafiltrates of various Organs and Tissues for Biological Regeneration of Disordered Organ Systems etc for the treatment of incurable and untreatable diseases and general well-being.

@OP:
All the best to those who got shortlisted.
Is it oral or written interview?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
buchisom1: Something tell me is lik GNLD pple...am scared ooo i got invite but scared to go

What position did you apply for?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by buchisom1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
emahnwel:

What position did you apply for?
i applied as warehouse / distributor...want to knw hw real it is...is it wort travelling for...plss i need ua ansa
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by angely2k2005(f): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
u3fine:
Which position did you applied for?
I applied for customer relation officer and you ?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by egift(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
angely2k2005: I applied for customer relation officer and you ?

Were you Invited?
Re: CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
buchisom1: i applied as warehouse / distributor...want to knw hw real it is...is it wort travelling for...plss i need ua ansa

Egift has said it all. I trust it's genuine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Federal Civil Service Commission Jobs / Hench Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Latest Jobs Gtb Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.