Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59479 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

I do not reside in McLean i only said i lived in Virginia.
Thou i live in the same county , that doesn't mean anything. Fairfax county is way too big
Global politics well, that's a hobby/work and besides, i just like knowing stuffs.
lol@ Virginia being British. they do have those old colonial houses in some places thou. Chris brown is a Virginian too(hate the dude love his songs) cool

Interesting. However, you look like a perfect candidate for CIA job, isn't it? Scary shiit! grin

So, how come you don't have friends? Are you a loner, or you just prefer your own space?

Michael Vick and Allen Iverson are my nyggahs, both of them are trendsetters in both NFL and NBA. Vick electrified NFL with highlights all the time, and he raised this generation of black QBs. And Allen Iverson changed the face of NBA for ever - he brought hip-hop to the NBA and made it cool to wear corn rows. Legends!

Anyway, why's Virginia classified as South, yet it's still part of the DMV thing?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89

I just checked the personal text on ya profile, and you alluded to being "a stone." More scary shiit! grin

Are you Steve Austin or just stone-cold? grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Where Subom1 at?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Thank you. But how can Turkmenistan reserve remain constant through those years? Nigeria in ramification reserve contract in that table when much gas has been discovered in the joint exploration of the Equatorial Guinea and Nigeria Atlantic fields. I still have my disagreement with your sources record though.

Finally, it means Qatar having better reserve than Turkmenistan with Nigeria can supply Europe their energy need.

Lol really? u have disagreements with the Energy Information Administration And Central Intelligence records?

The best sources are .govs

Turkmenistan doesn't sell much gas because they cant ship it Abroad due the the Caspian sea issue i mentioned earlier. they sell most of their gas to Russia and Russia resell it to Europe. During the recession in 2008, Russia cut back nearly 80% of purchase and it affected their economy.

China is their major supplier now after the Central Asia gas pipeline was completed. but Since Russia wants to dominate the market, and the pipeline passed thru Kazakhstan who was a member of Russia's Eurasia union, China is trying to or probably have completed another Pipeline to bypass Kazakhstan and cut thru Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

so that's why their reserves haven't changed much. they have enough but cant sell much because of Russia's strong arm in the region.
That might change if Russia-China new Siberia gas deal is in effect because Russia would have diversified her market to East Asia and maybe they would need to buy more from Turkmenistan or allow the Caspian pipeline in other to meet their obligations

Nigeria and Qatar are not even in the picture. In fact, Iran and Iraq might play a bigger role before Nigeria does as far as European gas is concerned
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Subom1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx: Where Subom1 at?
wink
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Subom1: wink

Your leg and jeans look segzy - keep it up. wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Interesting. However, you look like a perfect candidate for CIA job, isn't it? Scary shiit! grin

So, how come you don't have friends? Are you a loner, or you just prefer your own space?

Michael Vick and Allen Iverson are my nyggahs, both of them are trendsetters in both NFL and NBA. Vick electrified NFL with highlights all the time, and he raised this generation of black QBs. And Allen Iverson changed the face of NBA for ever - he brought hip-hop to the NBA and made it cool to wear corn rows. Legends!

Anyway, why's Virginia classified as South, yet it's still part of the DMV thing?

Most people still seek their own personal interest so what is the point of friendship then? why not have acquaintances where you can just owe each other favors and not try to invest your time telling people your personal stuff they can use to manipulate you later?

Not all part of Virginia is in the DC metro. just the Areas (north) close to DC, Maryland and West Virginia. the rest is pretty much different.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx: Missy89

I just checked the personal text on ya profile, and you alluded to being "a stone." More scary shiit! grin

Are you Steve Austin or just stone-cold? grin

Lol.

That was an alleged quote from vasily zaytsev the soviet Sniper during the battle of Stalingrad.

Read William Craig 1974's Enemy at the Gates: The Battle for Stalingrad.

stone referring to being still before taking a shot
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:
Most people still seek their own personal interest so what is the point of friendship then? why not have acquaintances where you can just owe each other favors and not try to invest your time telling people your personal stuff they can use to manipulate you later?

Not all part of Virginia is in the DC metro. just the Areas (north) close to DC, Maryland and West Virginia. the rest is pretty much different.

@ the bold - interesting stuff. We're somewhat similar, though I've got a very small close-knitted circle. However, there are a lot of personal stuffs I don't tell anyone, not even my family. Then tons of acquaintances who don't even know where I live because I rarely bring people to my house. so I guess you're either street smart or you have taken time out to study people and understand that most people can never be trusted - and it's all "man for himself" in this cold world. grin I feel ya pain!

Er, I heard DC is actually more dangerous than a lot of places in America...and DC nyggahs are straight killers, how true is that? And where's PG county?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

Lol.

That was an alleged quote from vasily zaytsev the soviet Sniper during the battle of Stalingrad.

Read William Craig 1974's Enemy at the Gates: The Battle for Stalingrad.

stone referring to being still before taking a shot

Interesting...you're a very fascinating character.

How come you're into all these stuffs and not the reality TV shows most chics are into? grin

Is there a youtube video for it? I can't be ar.sed to read tonight.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

Lol really? u have disagreements with the Energy Information Administration And Central Intelligence records?

The best sources are .govs

Turkmenistan doesn't sell much gas because they cant ship it Abroad due the the Caspian sea issue i mentioned earlier. they sell most of their gas to Russia and Russia resell it to Europe. During the recession in 2008, Russia cut back nearly 80% of purchase and it affected their economy.

China is their major supplier now after the Central Asia gas pipeline was completed. but Since Russia wants to dominate the market, and the pipeline passed thru Kazakhstan who was a member of Russia's Eurasia union, China is trying to or probably have completed another Pipeline to bypass Kazakhstan and cut thru Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

so that's why their reserves haven't changed much. they have enough but cant sell much because of Russia's strong arm in the region.
That might change if Russia-China new Siberia gas deal is in effect because Russia would have diversified her market to East Asia and maybe they would need to buy more from Turkmenistan or allow the Caspian pipeline in other to meet their obligations

Nigeria and Qatar are not even in the picture. In fact, Iran and Iraq might play a bigger role before Nigeria does as far as European gas is concerned
You still don't understand why I disagree with your sources. If Turkmenistan produces 64.4 billion cubic meter of gas it means in that 4 years it recorded 257.6 billion cubic meter minus 17.5 trillion cubic meter total proven reserve you have 17.242 trillion cubic meter remaining. But, it remained exactly the same figure throughout the four years period in one of your sources. Did you see the reason why I have my disagreement?

Russian $400 billion gas deal with China is not going to materialize very soon untill the pipelines are constructed starting 2018. That is four years from now.

I disagree with you as Iran is not cooperating with the west completely to give up its nuclear ambition and Iraq is a volatile country. I still think the prospect of having Qatar and Nigeria on the table is the best option. Both provide relatively cheap gas in the international market.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

@ the bold - interesting stuff. We're somewhat similar, though I've got a very small close-knitted circle. However, there are a lot of personal stuffs I don't tell anyone, not even my family. Then tons of acquaintances who don't even know where I live because I rarely bring people to my house. so I guess you're either street smart or you have taken time out to study people and understand that most people can never be trusted - and it's all "man for himself" in this cold world. grin I feel ya pain!

Er, I heard DC is actually more dangerous than a lot of places in America...and DC nyggahs are straight killers, how true is that? And where's PG county?

Not every Area in dc is that bad. DuPont, Georgetown Areas (North West areas generally i think) are very okay. But Yeah, terrible city with huge crime for most part. decent night time thou. Prince George? that's Maryland.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Meanwhile on another news:
Russia Mounts Aid Convoy to Ukraine Despite NATO Warnings
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-mounts-aid-convoy-ukraine-despite-nato-warnings-192948526.html
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: You still don't understand why I disagree with your sources. If Turkmenistan produces 64.4 billion cubic meter of gas it means in that 4 years it recorded 257.6 billion cubic meter minus 17.5 trillion cubic meter total proven reserve you have 17.242 trillion cubic meter remaining. But, it remained exactly the same figure throughout the four years period in one of your sources. Did you see the reason why I have my disagreement?

Russian $400 billion gas deal with China is not going to materialize very soon untill the pipelines are constructed starting 2018. That is four years from now.

I disagree with you as Iran is not cooperating with the west completely to give up its nuclear ambition and Iraq is a volatile country. I still think the prospect of having Qatar and Nigeria on the table is the best option. Both provide relatively cheap gas in the international market.

Hmm now here is where you are wrong again.
there are many reasons for that. you cant measure gas like apples the way you are doing.
new gas discoveries are made each year to compensate for what is already taken, less exploration for further fields since the ones that can be easily extracted isn't even utilized yet. if you check different records, the numbers vary but they are within those ranges.
If you have a better source show me!.
Iraq is volatile yes so is Nigeria
AND
don't be so keen about Iran not cooperating. Iran has cooperated with the west many times. i can give you few examples if you want.

They were promised sanction relives if the help secure the release of some US Military operatives captured by Hezbollah but when they did this, they got nothing in return. that was why Rafsanjani stop negotiating.

The helped with defeating the Taliban and helped install the new government but they were called AXIS OF EVIL by the same people who used their intelligence

The US is not playing ball because of Saudi Arabia not because of any Nuclear weapons. Iran cant make any weapons.

and there is proposed Iran pipeline that runs from northern Iran to Baku in Azerbaijan

my point,

Don't be so sure when it come to geopolitics. alliances change every time. the Saudis wouldn't be friends with the US forever, either the dollar collapse, Saudis revolt, Iran dis-stabilize the region, China has more leverage etc. it will all have the same effect.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

Not every Area in dc is that bad. DuPont, Georgetown Areas (North West areas generally i think) are very okay. But Yeah, terrible city with huge crime for most part. decent night time thou. Prince George? that's Maryland.

Interesting...and the same city is just a few blocks from the white house and Pentagon, no? Yet, Obama is trying to solve all the problems in other countries - hysterical.

How about Baltimore(MD) and Newport News in your neck of the wood?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
castrogee: Meanwhile on another news:
Russia Mounts Aid Convoy to Ukraine Despite NATO Warnings
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-mounts-aid-convoy-ukraine-despite-nato-warnings-192948526.html

Interesting.

Apparently, US and Kiev are also planning to send humanitarian aid there.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Interesting...and the same city is just a few blocks from the white house and Pentagon, no? Yet, Obama is trying to solve all the problems in other countries - hysterical.

How about Baltimore(MD) and Newport News in your neck of the wood?

well, that's one of the greatest mysteries of our time. money spent abroad can do a lot back home but that's the problem with empires, too many obligations and they eventually spread themselves too thin.

DC have always been shi11ty thou. besides the elites have managed to carve out some areas that are still appealing and you don't have to see the other side.

I haven't been or spent too much time in those places. i don't like Maryland that much
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

well, that's one of the greatest mysteries of our time. money spent abroad can do a lot back home but that's the problem with empires, too many obligations and they eventually spread themselves too thin.

DC have always been shi11ty thou. besides the elites have managed to carve out some areas that are still appealing and you don't have to see the other side.

I haven't been or spent too much time in those places. i don't like Maryland that much

I hear that.

Now tell me more about your job with the CIA in Langley...is it a good paying job? And how did you get in? grin
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Interesting.

Apparently, US and Kiev are also planning to send humanitarian aid there.

Don't you see that the game is getting more interesting? Hmm! I told some friends here in US that this is a moment of decision for America and EU and they were like Nothing is gonna happen... You know yanks and there chest-beating.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that.

Now tell me more about your job with the CIA in Langley...is it a good paying job? And how did you get in? grin

Lmao!

why would i want to work there?
from what i have read online. people do say it is boring and you get to do a lot of paper work from your cubicle. there are many other cool agencies if anyone wants to work in the intelligence community .

that being said, i work in the private sector smiley
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that.

Honestly, I do sometimes get the feeling that missy has something lying under her mattress... that lady knows too-much!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:
Lmao!

why would i want to work there?
from what i have read online. people do say it is boring and you get to do a lot of paper work from your cubicle. there are many other cool agencies if anyone wants to work in the intelligence community .

that being said, i work in the private sector smiley

Who knows? You might be spying on "shymex" and shiit. JkJkJkJkjkJk

CIA is more than just an intelligence agency, they're also military guys and I believe you've to go through a certain level of military training for them to even consider you, just like MI6. Most people who work in the intelligence community are somewhat like you - isolated from everyone.

You have to tell me what you do! grin
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
castrogee:

Don't you see that the game is getting more interesting? Hmm! I told some friends here in US that this is a moment of decision for America and EU and they were like Nothing is gonna happen... You know yanks and there chest-beating.

I just hope there's no miscalculation on both sides. Putin's political future is dependent on Donbass(Eastern Ukraine)...and the yanks can't afford to lose the $5billion they invested in Ukraine, with Eastern Ukraine as the primary target due to its fracking potentials.

The next few weeks should be interesting though.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
castrogee:

Honestly, I do sometimes get the feeling that missy has something lying under her mattress... that lady knows too-much!

Yes, she's far too knowledgeable for a chic.

She knows everything; from military, to politics, to sports, to music etc.. grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

Hmm now here is where you are wrong again.
there are many reasons for that. you cant measure gas like apples the way you are doing.
new gas discoveries are made each year to compensate for what is already taken, less exploration for further fields since the ones that can be easily extracted isn't even utilized yet. if you check different records, the numbers vary but they are within those ranges.
If you have a better source show me!.
Iraq is volatile yes so is Nigeria
AND
don't be so keen about Iran not cooperating. Iran has cooperated with the west many times. i can give you few examples if you want.

They were promised sanction relives if the help secure the release of some US Military operatives captured by Hezbollah but when they did this, they got nothing in return. that was why Rafsanjani stop negotiating.

The helped with defeating the Taliban and helped install the new government but they were called AXIS OF EVIL by the same people who used their intelligence

The US is not playing ball because of Saudi Arabia not because of any Nuclear weapons. Iran cant make any weapons.

and there is proposed Iran pipeline that runs from northern Iran to Baku in Azerbaijan

my point,

Don't be so sure when it come to geopolitics. alliances change every time. the Saudis wouldn't be friends with the US forever, either the dollar collapse, Saudis revolt, Iran dis-stabilize the region, China has more leverage etc. it will all have the same effect.

That is interesting to know about, but they didn't fail to take Nigerian minute detailed records on the same table serious while leaving the Turkmenistan's on a constant figure. I am a little perturbed by that very notion though.

However, Nigeria might seem a bit volatile but not on the same scale with Iraq, looking at the regions where oil is produced in that country. The Southern part of Nigeria is calm, oil exploration and production are going along accordingly. I don't sincerely think Nigeria and Iraq can be put on the same scene of volatility.

Oh, forget about Iran. That nation has be sponsoring radical groups around the world including Nigeria. If you think Iran will cooperate with the west with clear mind you are overlooking the situation and playing down on the gravity of allowing that country to have nuclear weapons. Hezbollah might originated from Lebanon but it is heavily sponsored by Iran and the west cannot lose sight of it until they stop sponsoring the radical organization and give up nuclear ambition.

Above all these, I think Nigeria and Qatar are still very viable in the supply of gas to Europe if Russia finally put a stop it. Why would Europe look to anti-western nations like Iran and Iraq for gas supply?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Who knows? You might be spying on "shymex" and shiit. JkJkJkJkjkJk

CIA is more than just an intelligence agency, they're also military guys and I believe you've to go through a certain level of military training for them to even consider you, just like MI6. Most people who in the intelligence community are somewhat like you - isolated from everyone.

You have to tell me what you do! grin

If you are bi lingual , went to a top universities, young, intelligent, fit and sharp you probably would get tapped from your 3rd year or so. you really dont have to be in the military.from what i have read.
there are different categories, intelligence officers (spies) fit into the category i just mentioned above while field officers that do little intelligence work need to have a military background and case officers (paper pushers) just need to have a fancy degree somewhere and can be as fat as they want.
Most people apply normally. you can even do so from their website from what i learned online.
I work from a cubicle on the 7th floor of a building. nothing fancy.
Just moving papers back and forth.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2014
all4naija:
That is interesting to know about, but they failed to take Nigerian minute detailed records on the same table serious while leaving the Turkmenistan's on a constant figure. I am a little perturbed by that very notion though.

However, Nigeria might seem a bit volatile but not on the same scale with Iraq, looking at the regions where oil is produced in that country. The Southern part of Nigeria is calm, oil exploration and production are going along accordingly. I don't sincerely think Nigeria and Iraq can be put on the same scene of volatility.

Oh, forget about Iran. That nation has be sponsoring radical groups around the world including Nigeria. If you think Iran will cooperate with the west with clear mind you are overlooking the situation and playing down on the gravity of allowing that country to have nuclear weapons. Hezbollah might originated from Lebanon but it is heavily sponsored by Iran and the west cannot lose sight of it until they stop sponsoring the radical organization and give up nuclear ambition.

Above all these, I think Nigeria and Qatar are still very viable in the supply of gas to Europe if Russia finally put a stop it. Why would Europe look to anti-western nations like Iran and Iraq for gas supply?

Countries are not run based on emotions like you are proposing. You have to deal with the devil from time to time to get what you want. there is no evil country just clash of interests.
Show me any shred of evidence that there is a proposed Nigeria/Qatar gas deal in the pipeline or stop mentioning those 2 countries.
Yes Iraq is worse but Nigeria is not any better. when the SS relinquish power then you would know the south is not that safe.
Iran has never denied Hezbollah.
I already showed you prove Iran could be a reasonable partner and there have been cooperation in the past. now look at the nuclear problem this way.
Brzezinski said:
Israel nukes means they have a deterrent against Iran. If they are preventing Iran from getting nukes that means they are not certain their nukes can deter that of Iran. in that case, the nuke is useless, why not give it up so no one owns one then?
They don't even want it again (overtly). what the want is like 20 centrifuges from research. but the problem is with that amount, they can master enrichment within 5-15 years.
Nigeria should sit down and talk with their Ecowas partners and get their house in order, build pipelines and power the region. and keep their silly noses out of a foreign geopolitical issue. This is not the time to ship the continent's resources away from where it is needed.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Missy89:
If you are bi lingual , went to a top universities, young, intelligent, fit and sharp you probably would get tapped from your 3rd year or so. you really dont have to be in the military.from what i have read.
there are different categories, intelligence officers (spies) fit into the category i just mentioned above while field officers that do little intelligence work need to have a military background and case officers (paper pushers) just need to have a fancy degree somewhere and can be as fat as they want.
Most people apply normally. you can even do so from their website from what i learned online.
I work from a cubicle on the 7th floor of a building. nothing fancy.
Just moving papers back and forth.

Lmao...I know what's involved and how they select their spooks - train and groom them. I was just pulling ya legs. Once you see all those young Africans organising "Young Africans for Democratic Leadership" seminars everywhere, with top folks gracing the event - you should be able to tell. I know what time it's, and I've got ears to the streets. grin

I like you, and you're quite knowledgeable. "Egbagirl" is another decent chic from Ibadan like you. And she lives in America as well. You can chat to her. Maybe she can be ya friend, who knows? What do you think? tongue

And have you ever thought about starting your own company?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Missy89:

Countries are not run based on emotions like you are proposing. You have to deal with the devil from time to time to get what you want. there is no evil country just clash of interests.
Show me any shred of evidence that there is a proposed Nigeria/Qatar gas deal in the pipeline or stop mentioning those 2 countries.
Yes Iraq is worse but Nigeria is not any better. when the SS relinquish power then you would know the south is not that safe.
Iran has never denied Hezbollah.
I already showed you prove Iran could be a reasonable partner and there have been cooperation in the past. now look at the nuclear problem this way.
Brzezinski said:
Israel nukes means they have a deterrent against Iran. If they are preventing Iran from getting nukes that means they are not certain their nukes can deter that of Iran. in that case, the nuke is useless, why not give it up so no one owns one then?
They don't even want it again (overtly). what the want is like 20 centrifuges from research. but the problem is with that amount, they can master enrichment within 5-15 years.
Nigeria should sit down and talk with their Ecowas partners and get their house in order, build pipelines and power the region. and keep their silly noses out of a foreign geopolitical issue. This is not the time to ship the continent's resources away from where it is needed.
Jeez! I think you are one very funny individual I am spending a refreshing moment with in the clarity of this heated debate. I have never proposed to any emotion in my posts. If you think providing alternative option to Russian gas is emotion then you have not argument there.

Talking about devil, it hasn't occurred to you that Putin is treading along that line when in fact he is meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state like Ukraine. If you know very well the history of former Soviet Union you would know that those nations which formed it had never be part of it. Even the most certain parts of the present day Russia. They were conquered and annexed by the ancient leaders to form one gigantic state.

The reality is that we can avoid the the wrath if devil and saint alike quit flexing their muscles. That is a good conjecture though. I am not interested in seeing another destruction of the earth and waste its resources like in the previous global wars. We should learn to avoid them as reasonable and intelligent human beings. Only the wicked would subscribe to war by general definition.

Iran cannot be what you speculated in your former post. The fact it wants to have a regional power to itself for the hate for Israel is something that is most disturbing about that country. Always talking about erasing Israel from the face of the earth as if that can be possible. Nevertheless, it's good we stop talking about Iran in this argument because it is anti-west. That is the basic reason why Nigeria and Qatar is the best option for European gas supply need.

No, I don't think Nigeria should seat down while opportunity is passing by. The fact that it has the resources the west need it should use them to its own advantage by selling them and developed the country before even talking about West Africa.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...I know what's involved and how they select their spooks - train and groom them. I was just pulling ya legs. Once you see all those young Africans organising "Young Africans for Democratic Leadership" seminars everywhere, with top folks gracing the event - you should be able to tell. I know what time it's, and I've got ears to the streets. grin

I like you, and you're quite knowledgeable. "Egbagirl" is another decent chic from Ibadan like you. And she lives in America as well. You can chat to her. Maybe she can be ya friend, who knows? What do you think? tongue

And have you ever thought about starting your own company?

I hate seminars, those "high table" peeps thinks they know everything. they just piss people off with their over the top or inaccurate analysis. but i have to go to a couple every months for work.
Will check her profile out but how do u say hi to someone based on another person's recommendation? how does that work?

You need people with like minds with same or similar goals to actually do what i would like. Besides, the field i am so interested in doesn't require you to start a business early just like that. you need to have enough experience and contacts before you start by yourself and that takes time.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Missy89:
I hate seminars, those "high table" peeps thinks they know everything. they just piss people off with their over the top or inaccurate analysis. but i have to go to a couple every months for work.
Will check her profile out but how do u say hi to someone based on another person's recommendation? how does that work?

You need people with like minds with same or similar goals to actually do what i would like. Besides, the field i am so interested in doesn't require you to start a business early just like that. you need to have enough experience and contacts before you start by yourself and that takes time.

I know what you mean about seminars. And more time, a lot of these folks with fancy degrees are arguably the most ignorant folks you'll ever meet, and they're also very arrogantly stupid. That's why most times I don't talk outside the internet where everything isn't anonymous. I just watch people and observe. Silence is always golden.

Egbagirl a decent girl. Just tell her I recommended you. grin I've not spoken to her of late, but that's my e-friend for life. And hopefully, I'll meet the both of you one day, somewhere in the Arizona desert or Ibadan. grin

What field are you into? I can help you set up a little online medium you can run for yourself by uploading vital information there for people to access. You know a lot, and there are many enquiring minds on the web, who need information.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2014
all4naija:
Jeez! I think you are one very funny individual I am spending a refreshing moment with in the clarity of this heated debate. I have never proposed to any emotion in my posts. If you think providing alternative option to Russian gas is emotion then you have not argument there.

Talking about devil, it hasn't occurred to you that Putin is treading along that line when in fact he is meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state like Ukraine. If you know very well the history of former Soviet Union you would know that those nations which formed it had never be part of it. Even the most certain parts of the present day Russia. They were conquered and annexed by the ancient leaders to form one gigantic state.

The reality is that we can avoid the the wrath if devil and saint alike quit flexing their muscles. That is a good conjecture though. I am not interested in seeing another destruction of the earth and waste its resources like in the previous global wars. We should learn to avoid them as reasonable and intelligent human beings. Only the wicked would subscribe to war by general definition.

Iran cannot be what you speculated in your former post. The fact it wants to have a regional power to itself for the hate for Israel is something that is most disturbing about that country. Always talking about erasing Israel from the face of the earth as if that can be possible. Nevertheless, it's good we stop talking about Iran in this argument because it is anti-west. That is the basic reason why Nigeria and Qatar is the best option for European gas supply need.

No, I don't think Nigeria should seat down while opportunity is passing by. The fact that it has the resources the west need it should use them to its own advantage by selling them and developed the country before even talking about West Africa.

Well if you made a business decision that will cost you more money just because you don't want to buy from someone else, that is Emotion.

US, EU meddle into the affairs of most countries as well . isn't that Hypocrisy? and what do you mean they were annexed and conquered by ancient leaders? Was the US not annexed by ancient leaders? so was Germany, Italy, Greece, China, Iran, Turkey.. i can keep going.
Imperial scumbag nations like France, Britain(thieves even stole a national dish grin) Portugal, all lost their Empires but still keep those areas as their sphere of influence. so how come Russia can't do the same? have you hard about the "France afrique" policies of France in the late 60s?
are you really objective or you are just trolling?

I don't even know how to reply to the bolded.
They should sell them to Europe before even talking about West Africa? REALLY?

But like i said earlier. show me prove of a Nigeria /Qatar plan and tell me exactly how it would be cost effective or this isnt worth it. you are just wasting my time with half truths and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.