Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. (4130 Views)

Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tells Her Story From The Grave BY Jude Nwaobi / That We May Not Forget-stella Adadevoh And Justina Ejelonu / That We May Not Forget - Stella Adadevoh And Justina Ejelonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. by Leopantro: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nurse Justina Obi Ejelonu, has been confirmed by World Health Organization (WHO) officials to have contacted the Ebola Virus. She is one of the Nurses that attended to the Liberian Ebola patient, Mr Sawyerr at First Consultant Hospital Obalande.
The Ebonyi State University Abakaliki graduate wrote about her experience early this week attending to the Liberian Ebola Patient that died in her Hospital.

According to Hope For Nigeria, Nurse Justina wrote:, "I never contacted his fluids. I checked his Vitals,helped him with his food. (He was too weak).....I basically touched where his hands touched and that is d only contact. Not directly with his fluids. "At a stage, he yanked off his infusion and we had blood everywhere on his bed.....but the ward maids took care of that and changed his linens with great precaution.every patient is treated as high risk .....if it were airborne, by now wahala for dey. I still thank God."
"Friends, up to our uniforms and all linens were burnt off. We are on surveillance and off work till 11th".

"Our samples have long been taken by WHO officials and so far we have been fine.
"For me, kudos to my hospital management cos we work professionally with every patient considered a high risk cos thats d training. Had it been a hospital where they manage ordinary gloves like Govt hospital...Wahala for dey o. I must also thank Lagos Govt....infact! Even federal govt sef....all been supportive.
"Im good and so are the others in d hosp....."

Sadly, Nurse Justina is now an Ebola patient and has been quarantined. While we pray for her, we Must sign the PETITION To the USA Government to release the ZMapp Drugs that has been used on the other American patients in Liberia.

CLick on This Link Now: http://wh.gov/lujQF : Fill out your Name and Submit the Petition to President Obama.
SHARE this Post with ALL YOUR FRIENDS, Sign this Petition for the US government to release the Ebola experimental Drug to African patients.
We Must Not allow Nurse Justina to Die. - Hope For Nigeria
Re: Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. by chinnelle(f): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
embarassed
Re: Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. by Namzy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
We served together @ ogun and worked at the camp clinic really great person and lively. This makes me so sad. Wishing her speedy recovery
Re: Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Which mumu petition are you signing?

Did you contribute towards the research and discovery of the ZMapp?

You should be on your knees begging, ZMapp is not your right, the USA doesn't owe you that drug.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. by sofadj(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
hm
Re: Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. by bigybigy(m): 4:57am On Aug 12, 2014
#Ebolamustcease

The vaccine, ZMapp, being developed in the United States weather we are not the founder nor owner, its high tiime we sit down here and fix this problem, I believe if our immune systems are worked on by the health proffesioners in Nigeria, we can be a head up but for Obi Justina, we all can help pray for her for those with a lare faith can have access to the confratanity Of Gods pressence to make a miracle .

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Removal By Laser: Before And After Photos / Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits / List Ivf Centres And Their Successes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.