Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx (27865 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2014
The moment we all decide to live our personal lives based on what works for us, the better.

There is no major religion in Ngeria against the remarrying of widows if they so desire and find a right spouse. Infact, the Bible advices widows below 60 to remarry because of sex and companionship and as such, there is no medal for them depriving themselves of sex or sewing their va.ginas as it were

I am also wondering what a woman married for 5yrs is doing with 5kids or doing without a source of income or investment.

I just pray that these women especially the younger ones don't turn to terrible mother in laws after living their lives for their kids and are unable to let go.

It is well

7 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by bukatyne(f): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Slitz: Islam is the most practical religion! this women would give anything just to have a LEGAL husband provide for them..some women would rather have their husbands commit adultery which is a grave sin than let them take a second wife..I do not advocate that everyman takes a second wife as God forbids that it is done if the man fears that he would be unjust! but a sincere heart would acknowledge that there is immense wisdom in the injunctions of God.. "should He who created not know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous(to his slaves) All Aware(of everything).(Qur67-14)

And it not occur to you that if a man in a polgamous home dies, he leaves more widows behind or are muslim men immune to sudden death?

8 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Danhumprey: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: Poor women! Sad stories. sad
But the lady that sewed up her vagine, how the heck does she urinate
She mean it figuratively. Didn't you studied Literature in school? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
This @kanwulia sef...just dey attack naija men like say naija women na saints. Lol
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2014
donpeey22: This @kanwulia sef...just dey attack naija men like say naija women na saints. Lol

You nor see say dem wan finger-phock widows from 'service of songs' to 'graveyard'? cheesy
See a whole 'best friend' to the dead man wanting to phock a widow because of 800Naira and a 2 bowls of rice!
Dem nor dey take nose smell toto. . . .TUFIAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
LWKMD!
Sacrilege!!!!!! grin

Nigerian women are not saints. . . ONLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN MAKE THEM SO!

Fact! kiss

The kain tins called NIGERIAN men wey I dey see for that Nigeria ehn?
It would be better to be single.
Nothing with poohsie is safe. . . EVEN A FEMALE ZYGOTE/EMBRYO/FETUS! cry
Dem must phock am!
Sexxxxxual predators! PEDO-PHILES!!!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by AnanseK(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

And what in the world are you talking about?

Please go to school.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by stint(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2014
J12: Your husband's bestman? grin Konji na bastard.

If I was president, all widows will have a monthly allowance of 300000 naira flat for upkeep. angry Vote me for president
and then your wife will kill you so she can start enjoying the 300k for life!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

You nor see say dem wan finger-phock widows from 'service of songs' to 'graveyard'? cheesy
See a whole 'best friend' to the dead man wanting to phock a widow because of 800Naira and a 2 bowls of rice!
Dem nor dey take nose smell toto. . . .TUFIAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
LWKMD!
Sacrilege!!!!!! grin

Nigerian women are not saints. . . ONLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN MAKE THEM SO!

Fact! kiss

The kain tins called NIGERIAN men wey I dey see for that Nigeria ehn?
It would be better to be single.
Nothing with poohsie is safe. . . EVEN A FEMALE ZYGOTE/EMBRYO/FETUS! cry
Dem must phock am!
Sexual predators! PEDO-PHILES!!!! cry
And what if Nigerian men are bad because Nigerian women made them so, going by your logic? Many Nigerian men slave for their women and die prematurely, yet @Kanwulia will still see nothing good about them. Wetin naija women want abeg?!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2014
donpeey22: And what if Nigerian men are bad because Nigerian women made them so, going by your logic? Many Nigerian men slave for their women and die prematurely, yet @Kanwulia will still see nothing good about them. Wetin naija women want abeg?!

Foul!
*blows whistle. . . .PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
Illegal defense!
1000 YARD PENALTY!!!!kiss

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Jfrezzy(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Why this woman lying
What wrong with having sex with a man,africa woman and lies,white get sex and protect them self,is there *nd they say it.
Just say u have a young bfrd and don't lie .simple

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2014
This is really sad. Women and children in Nigeria are most times treated worse than animals.
The worst part, these women will still open leg to bore plenty kids they can't take care of if anything should happen to the man.
The educated ones are not left out.

When you talk, them go say it's not my portion.

Give birth to kids that you alone can take care in case anything happens to the financial backbone of the house. Or make sure you have everything lined up for you and yours incase of sorrowful event.

See suffer embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by pussypounder(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
mmm..i see
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by AnanseK(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Be charitable fvck a widow.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Ranchhoddas: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2014

If I was president, all widows will have a monthly allowance of 300000 naira flat for upkeep. angry Vote me for president
you want women to start killing their husbands ni?
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by DeeMain(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: LWKMD!!!
Is this s joke? cheesy
Na wetin I dey read so? grin
So these women nor dey use dem fingers 'mast--ur--bate'? undecided
Abi nor be to shout 'oooooo aaaaaaah'. . . .SQUEEEEEEEEZE BOBBY AND "CLITO" weh-weh. . . .SMELL MY FINGERS PUT FOR MOUTH cool. . . .then wear pant go sleep be the main tin? cheesy
I sabi dat wan well well o!
YEYE WOMEN!
Shioooooor!!!!

Na which kain LOCAL women be all these? undecided

shocked
You, Kanwulia, are indeed the craziest of 'em all! What a woman!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2014
@kanwulia
u're really havin a breakfast with all ur over the top comments.
sounding more like a hypocrite.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by lexopus: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2014
michelz: I don't care about the se.xual needs of the widows- they can handle that if they really want to. My concern lies in their financial needs;coping alone with the burden of the family. This is why i think widows should be payed monthly stipends to help alleviate their burden and suffering.

They have a right to remaary if still young
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by creamylicious(f): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

As usual. . . . flies must follow shyte for cow nyansh! grin

Any beta comment for hia? cool
how do you do that You such a pest to nairalanders
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by canalily(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2014
...each widow in the society is an every woman....
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Foul!
*blows whistle. . . .PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
Illegal defense!
1000 YARD PENALTY!!!!kiss
lolzzz...funny u!8-), and what makes my defense illegal?
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You hear say I go phock for Naija for 2 bowls of rice to feed my family?
Abi you hear say my name na WIDOW OYETAYO? grin
Please, address the widows!
Thank you! kiss

more reason to wonder abt ur hysteria
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2014

na to begin import men enter 9ja coz many poor women and those whose hubby maltreat wld poison them....cemetery no go get space self lol
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2014

na to begin import men enter 9ja coz men wld go into extinction,many poor women and those whose hubby maltreat wld poison them....cemetery no go get space self lol
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Lightening: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

I nor hate Naija men o!
I hate the way they treat womlen and children!
Look at this rat deeeeeek in this story that tried to phock one widow because of 800 Naira? undecided
Na so una lives be.
Personal experience ke. . . .I go kill the man first ke! Try moi! kiss
I have none. . . the reason I boil with anger when I read SORDID stories like these!
Na your level be dat o! kiss

Mellow down for wetin? undecided
Sorry I can't. . . . No apologies! kiss

You have made no useful contribution to this discourse. Are you naturally a nuisance? Hm

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by RoyalRoy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
KanwuliaJara: Still on KANWULIA?
Moooooooooore please!!!! cool

I MUST HAVE HIT IT HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD! cheesy

6AM. . .Time for breakfast! cool

Always use the report button when the spam bot kisses you from behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.