Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (56542 Views)

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / If U Know Committed Exam. Malpractice In This Last Jamb, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ideepaul: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
starzone85: Fix a bluetooth ear-pics in ur ear, then cover it with the board, then put the phone in ur bag outside the hall, arrange with your friend who alread have all the text book you need for the exam, ask him to call you every 5minutes so that you can read the questions for him for him to search for the answers for u in the text books. He will read the answers while you do the durbing. Jst have upto N3000 in ur friends phone you will be fine. Happy exam
I faint!
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ideepaul: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
ghostwritter: the only way to prevent me from cheating is to pull off my cloths and take away my phone....my class mates call me guru but I just laugh at them.
Prof ghostwriter, I hail o
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
chillykelly86:

If you say most, I would agree but every Nigerian? I strongly disagree...

If i say most, who are the rest?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by megabyte2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
This can't work in Naija
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: 9ja students will rather spend their time devising ways to beat this method than reading

LMAO
grin

Some exams are bullcrap.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lalasticlala(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
GUY MAN AROBA

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ElNur1: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ruq: Na Google glass sure pass for this kind face covering.

u mke sence oo..
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Ibyno(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
For Lasu, all student go graduate with 1st class be that, record all EXPO on phone, the work of BLUETOOTH and EAR piece will do the Magic
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by hakz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Fear of Ebola: SEE How Air Hostesses now operate on flight >> http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/09/fear-of-ebola-see-how-air-hostesses-now-operate-on-flight/
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Ninilowo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Simple case......... na to settle the lecturer bfore exam sure pass. If dem like make dem cover me from head to toe.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by robinicule(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
u think dis will stop me.... embarassed
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by fiverrwin(f): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
how can it work not in ng
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by brasuka: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
In Naija I trust.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by dopedealer(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please what can i comment? cus this thing cannot work for me ...my people dey beat camera security system.... wetin helmet want come do.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by husend: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Like serious! 9ja should adopt this.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by chillykelly86(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
ideepaul:
crystallized indeed! Naija o Naija..see grammar when boys de use kill men.even Ebola bow before you,what a mighty word you typed

I don't seem to get the point you are trying to make, as it relates to the discussion at hand.
Kindly be clearer.
chillykelly86: This is a good idea.
I do not believe exam malpractice is an insurmountable problem. All I see in the system is a lack of Will to solve the problem.
When the government and other major stakeholders decide to solve it, I am confident outstanding and effective solutions will be crystallized.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by luckycliff: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dis Na just minus 1, students wil concentrate well to cheat Weller.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by phransix147(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
E pain me say I no go school wey dem dey use dat kind stuff... I 4 show dem how I take gradj wif 2.1 4 FUT Mx... Despite the. Maracana stadium exam hall...
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ArcBishopmarie(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bullshit
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Appswheel(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Need a recharge voucher? Get one now in 3 easy steps:
1.Visit http://facebook.com/appswheel
2. Like the page and invite your friends to like the page, each like is counted as 5points. if you get 20 of your friends to like the page, u will get 100 naira airtime voucher, 40 gets you 200 voucher etc
3. to claim your prize send your name, phone no and a count of your friends that have liked the page to 07052193183.
It is real!!!
If you do not get the recharge voucher, you are advised to unlike the page.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by kazman117: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dis is madnes
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by hardbody: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dem say make head no turn? the approach only works against side views. Abeg girrafing things sure pass jo
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Mblingz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aitee1: Students will still write on the card used in covering their heads, is it not 9ja where corrupt acts thrive irrespective of the standard you use undecided
cheesy
Aitee1: Students will still write on the card used in covering their heads, is it not 9ja where corrupt acts thrive irrespective of the standard you use undecided
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by hardbody: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
ghostwritter: the only way to prevent me from cheating is to pull off my cloths and take away my phone....my class mates call me guru but I just laugh at them.

u try. there is no known way of stopping me. the harder the method, the more ingenous i become, ask professor umezuruike of the international law fame
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lummie05: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: 9ja students will rather spend their time devising ways to beat this method than reading
sure
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by oidyllic(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
please are u on facebook? mako mark makomen is my name on facebook. so we can be friends
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by baba11(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
This made me to remember when jamb thought they were wise by introducing typed OBJ,Naija thought them that they were more wiser - Everything is history now sha,naija I hail thee
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by larrymoore(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Alternate way to stop ebola
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by bidexmat(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
It's probably working for them coz the students are not nigerians.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Cleffwizzy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
nnadychuks: 9ja students can't avoid malpractice
u r ryt bro...even in dah kinda situation,9ja student wil use ear bluetooth to malpract wah dey want.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
phransix147: E pain me say I no go school wey dem dey use dat kind stuff... I 4 show dem how I take gradj wif 2.1 4 FUT Mx... Despite the. Maracana stadium exam hall...

omo u are a graduate of fut minna?...
those maracana stadium exam make the school make sense...me too na graduate of civil eng nut no cheat to pass any exams o
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
phransix147: E pain me say I no go school wey dem dey use dat kind stuff... I 4 show dem how I take gradj wif 2.1 4 FUT Mx... Despite the. Maracana stadium exam hall...

omo u are a graduate of fut minna?...
those maracana stadium exam make the school make sense...me too na graduate of civil eng but no cheat to pass any exams o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.