Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends (2842 Views)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / What Do You Do If You Have No Friends And Nl Sucks? / How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
deb6: Yeah u are right, but my case is different o..
how so? How did u knw urs is diff? Have u ever tot of it dat u mite be proud and nt knw it? Just saying o my dear, bt since ur introverted, i tink i undsatandgringringringrin
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
shegxi:
Hmm i do think about it, people that are close to me see me as being simple while others think i'm proud. Hmmm
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2014
deb6: Yeah u are right, but my case is different o..
hmmmmmmn......isn't dat what we all say?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
shegxi: hmmmmmmn......isn't dat what we all say?
Hmmmm
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
deb6: Hmmmm
lol......i have troubled u abi? Dn't mind me.....happy sunday.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
shegxi: lol......i have troubled u abi? Dn't mind me.....happy sunday.
Same to u, how ws service?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
deb6: Same to u, how ws service?
vewi vewi gud.......and urs? Are u in d choir? Just asking.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
shegxi: vewi vewi gud.......and urs? Are u in d choir? Just asking.
It ws awesome, yep.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
deb6: It ws awesome, yep.
wow....dats gud, so do u take solo?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: wow....dats gud, so do u take solo?
No
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
deb6: No
cul stuff den, i hope u are sha enjoying d introvertness(pardon my oyinbo(winkgringrin)
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: cul stuff den, i hope u are sha enjoying d introvertness(pardon my oyinbo(winkgringrin)
Yep, u r funny..
I'm really bored want to talk to someone.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
deb6: Yep, u r funny..
I'm really bored want to talk to someone.
oya lets talk nw....wat do u wanna talk about? Am all hears....or u wanna talk off nl?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
shegxi: oya lets talk nw....wat do u wanna talk about? Am all hears....or u wanna talk off nl?
I wanna talk off nl but dat will be some other time, my battery is low.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
deb6: I wanna talk off nl but dat will be some other time, my battery is low.
aiit....wen ur ready lemme knw.....have a lovely nite rest and be gud too.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: aiit....wen ur ready lemme knw.....have a lovely nite rest and be gud too.
Hi
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: Hi
helo deb, how are u? Hope u are gud? Thought u have forgotten megringrin......wats up wit u?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: helo deb, how are u? Hope u are gud? Thought u have forgotten megringrin......wats up wit u?
I'm fine n u? No o, u r always at d back of my mind o.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: I'm fine n u? No o, u r always at d back of my mind o.
hehehehehehehehehe.....back of ur mind kwa? Owk o. Am gud too. Were have u bn hiding? Hw's ur day?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is deb6 ready to talk nw?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: hehehehehehehehehe.....back of ur mind kwa? Owk o. Am gud too. Were have u bn hiding? Hw's ur day?
Hiding at ur back o. Fine n urs
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: Hiding at ur back o. Fine n urs
well, doing very gud.....d weather today was kind ova here.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: well, doing very gud.....d weather today was kind ova here.
ok o
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: ok o
so have u got sometin for me?gringringrincheesy
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: so have u got sometin for me?gringringrincheesy
hehehe no o
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: hehehe no o
dnt tell me u're a stingy babe ogringringrin.......do u use whatsapp?
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: dnt tell me u're a stingy babe ogringringrin.......do u use whatsapp?
No
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: No
owk.......no way i culd talk to u off nl den.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: owk.......no way i culd talk to u off nl den.
yep
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
deb6: yep
aiit....be gud.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: aiit....be gud.
ok
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: aiit....be gud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Years Old Man Has Never Taken His Bath For 60 Years. / Udemy Premium Account Cookies Daily Updated 100% Working / Any Nyben In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.