Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59663 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino is just pulling people legs . . .Please ignore him . . . . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: What do not tally? I wish I could connect NL to view realtime..

Now look at the below figures from Ife Central which my colleague just forwarded to me from Ife 15mins ago:

Final results in Ward 10, Ife Central:

Unit 3: PDP 140 APC 62

Unit 8: PDP 95 APC 26

Unit 12: PDP 148 APC 47

Unit 4: PDP 100 APC 64

Unit 11: PDP 34 APC 14

Unit 2: PDP 118 APC 61

Unit 10: PDP 101 APC 41

I will be the first to open weeping thread for the supporters of APC tongue

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: From what I am seeing here, there is no way PDP will not win landslide. I am not buffing! cool

even if PDP doesn't win, the pictures from osun that will be uploaded later will make me happy, am gonna be happy either ways. But the double portion happiness will be a great boost for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Those results you posted there are fake. I am on the ground so I know what I have seen before I told you that PDP will win today..

donmix: Chino, u sure??

https://www.nairaland.com/1850171/some-updates-osun-local-govt

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Notin consign me with brown roof kingdom but I want make pdp win, can't wait to mock apc ,gosh the feeling so sweet, can't wait for their excuses tongue grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Those results you posted there are fake. I am on the ground so I know what I have seen before I told you that PDP will win today..

Assuming you are even there . . .Your reach is highly limited so you can't make sweeping conclusions about the results . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine: Chino is just pulling people legs . . .Please ignore him . . . . . grin grin grin
You'll find yourself in big soup if you underrate PDP

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Our people were spread across the state, so I could reach them on phone each time there is any updated result..

jmaine:

Assuming you are even there . . .Your reach is highly limited so you can't make sweeping conclusions about the results . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Hmm ! You think so ?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
BuddahMonk: Stop all these epistle and make sure you snap houses as you pass hamlets and rustybrown roofs as you pass shanties.

Whomever won is non of my business but getting enough pictures is very very important.

Shalom
1000000000 likes
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Our people were spread across the state, so I could reach them on phone each time there is any updated result..

They are also limited as well . . . . .
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mogentle(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Those results you posted there are fake. I am on the ground so I know what I have seen before I told you that PDP will win today..

You'd better go and look for plan B. Osogbo, Ejigbo, Ede has already fallen in the hands of APC. I have my facts but i want you to continue deceivg your disciples. PDP? Not Again. Imagine Ife votes margin which I expect Omisore to have landslide in order to neutralise other area. This shows Omi is not even wanted by his people.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
APC flogging PDP worse than Germany beat Brazil
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

Anyone seen the results from Oshogbo? Now that's a heartbreaker.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Itoroetti(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
i cant wait to see tinubu's empire collapsing

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Hmm ! You think so ?
I was not expecting the PDP to win in Osun (just like in Ekiti) but I wont be surprised if they do. If I wasn't on ground in Anambra, I would have concluded the PDP rigged it's way into coming second.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
mogentle:
You'd better go and look for plan B. Osogbo, Ejigbo, Ede has already fallen in the hands of APC. I have my facts but i want you to continue deceivg your disciples. PDP? Not Again. Imagine Ife votes margin which I expect Omisore to have landslide in order to neutralise other area. This shows Omi is not even wanted by his people.
Aregbe is a rascal
tonguegrincheesytonguegrincheesytonguegrincheesytonguegrincheesytonguegrincheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you can't post pictures of voters waiting to vote or that just voted, cover your ugly face.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by neena: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
@torchmagazine. @nigeriancamera@ tobech. #Osun2014. #Osun decides.

Ede ward 11. Adeleke' s ward.

APC-316.
PDP- 9.

Osogbo ward 4-
APC- 86.
PDP- 17.

Ejigbo.
APC- 122.
PDP- 43
LP- 4.

Ilobu.
APC- 214.
PDP- 38.

Omisore is really "winning". grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congratulations to Dr. Iyiola Omisore on your winning the Osun State gubernatorial election of 9th August2014.

Aregbesola, Goodbye

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
PDP's Chairman's Unit APC 159 PDP 54

Ilesha LA Primary school Unit 9 Ward 2 APC 217, PDP 75

Oyinlola lost his ward. I guess he forgot to tell his surporters he has ported out of the den of killers

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

PDP has lost already. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by doublewisdom: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
BuddahMonk: Stop all these epistle and make sure you snap houses as you pass hamlets and rustybrown roofs as you pass shanties.

Whomever won is non of my business but getting enough pictures is very very important.

Shalom
Gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wow! Different results!!! Something is wrong.... Am observing sha
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
More results from Ife Central. These wards are few meters away from the palace of Ooni of Ife.

Iremo 4: PDP 141 APC 79

Iremo 5: APC 52 PDP 143

Iremo 6: PDP 150 APC 49

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Itoroetti(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
# Unit 006, Elerin Irepodun LGA APC – 66 PDP –
43 LP – 1
—-Former Gov Olagunsoye Oyinlola loses in his
polling Unit: APC = 61votes PDP:125 Ward Polling
Unit 3
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by doublewisdom: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
collynzov5:
Following the footsteps of Oduduwa, I see.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ilesha, Ede and Oshogbo gone to the APC.

Ife went to PDP....

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
ProfCorruption:

PDP has lost already. Take heart.
No wahala. I just dey observe.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
You are really dreaming..

Just hang around, I am still coming with more results. Don't poo yet! cheesy

Mynd44: Ilesha, Ede and Oshogbo gone to the APC.

Ife went to PDP....
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: More results from Ife Central. These wards are few meters away from the palace of Ooni of Ife.

Iremo 4: PDP 141 APC 79

Iremo 5: APC 52 PDP 143

Iremo 6: PDP 150 APC 49

Omisore will win Ife central, he is from Ife. Aregbe will win Ilesa too. Neutral grounds like Osogbo, Ede, Iwo etc which are fully in APC's bag will determine the outcome of this election. My attitude is don't over celebrate Ife results.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: You are really dreaming..

Just hang around, I am still coming with more results. Don't poo yet! cheesy

No worry, you will have time to post all the results you want.

HRH Ade Sijuade is looking for trouble.......

I dey watch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.