Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59523 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by WIZGUY69(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
reborn1:

Bros, Pls dont curse him cos you gonna add to his mystery and suffering. He is a suffer head at the age of 41 and he has a gold medal in lying and cheating. See his pics below:
grin See the cone-headed liar.
dey no mould 'em head when he dey small.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by bashydemy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
LordVarys:
lol APC had nil votes in anambra, nguge got those votes, yet despite his popularity he finished 3rd behind APGA and the relatively unknown PDP candidate
but APC has a Senator in Anambra and also member in the house

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by reborn1: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
WIZGUY69: grin See the cone-headed liar.
dey no mould 'em head when he dey small.

The guy is a dirty liar, he works as a driver with Chukwuma Mbonu, the special adviser to Ex-Gov Peter Obi on transport. Even his wife, Chinonye knows he lies a lot and reason they fight every time. I pity his innocent kids, chino stop disgracing yourself online. Biko.

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
reborn1:

The guy is a dirty liar, he works as a driver with Chukwuma Mbonu, the special adviser to Ex-Gov Peter Obi on transport. Even his wife, Chinonye knows he lies a lot and reason they fight every time. I pity his innocent kids, chino stop disgracing yourself online. Biko.

Now that is detailed!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Tolexander: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ye!

Baba were ni OP yi sha!

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Brimmie(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tolexander: Ye!

Baba were ni OP yi sha!
Lol.. I tell ya! cheesy How your end bro?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Phones are not used on copter? Now I know you are an oshogbo slum dweller..

anago90:

illiterate you type from airborne copter!!!! see ignorance this guy never use plane all him life. wireless devices are switch off on planes cos of interference with the radio waves from the control tower. olodo liar na thunder go strike every member of your lineage dead.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
BuddahMonk: If you like keep hoping from Las Vegas to Abu Dhabi...rmbr that all the mud houses and pre almagamation colonial roofing sheets in ibadam and oshogbo need to be changed.

Make sure you attract a company that is into aluminium roofing sheets inoder to reduce the rate of cholera in SW

www.punchng.com/feature/ogun-communities-in-the-throes-of-cholera/

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Welcome back guys..

We passed through Ibadan dropped some peeps then proceeded..

Got some pictures of new Ibadam.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eggy I saw picture match of you while the copter was taking off.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Phones are not used on copter? Now I know you are an oshogbo slum dweller..

FOOOOL....

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by aryzgreat: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gbawe:

You should not worry about being "called out" because no one here believes this Chino character. The entire forum, to include even his own hateful kinsmen, know he is a shameless liar. His kinsmen only support him here because that is what they are programmed to do I.e support their fellow Igbo blindly and clannishly whether he is right or wrong.

If you don't discern it yet, they have identified you as someone they can 'wind up'. If you ignore them for even a week, to keep your input here progressive and related to developmental politics , they will simply disappear . They are in perpetual pain due to how the indoctrination that sees them seeking post civil war vengeance against Yorubas drives them always to use everything as a 'battle' to assuage their bitterness over feeling they were "vanquished". Their antics is simply heightened currently because the Doomed GEJ presidency gives them what they believe is the perfect platform to 'strike back' and carry on a proxy war of attrition against "abokis" and "yolobahs".

Stop making yourself one of those they get 'joy' from. These cretins should be ignored so that those of us who still feel proudly Nigerian can focus on what will move our nation forward so it resembles the models of civility and progress we have the dignity and resources to demand. Stop joining issue with vengeful anarchist and indoctrinated children of anger. There is no future for them or for anyone obsessed with looking back in anger. They are already living in their own self-imposed 'prison' of hate which will consume them and their children.

u are an id10t!

may leprosy wither that fingers you used to type rubbish about igbo

ugly, treacherous,tiger claw faced oil soup licker

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eggy..

This your house in oshogbo when are you going to complete it..? grin grin grin

Even this your elder brother is equally jobless.. grin grin

anago90:

FOOOOL....

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
By the time I finish with the yolobarss they will all quit nairaland and join Nairalist.. grin grin

aryzgreat:

u are an id10t!

may leprosy wither that fingers you used to type rubbish about igbo

ugly, treacherous,tiger claw faced oil soup licker

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Some pictures that I took in ibadam.. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Itoroetti(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

what is this animal saying. read the thread from beginning and how your phoolish brother have been covering one line with another. if him dey Oshogbo self fear no go let am try to see me. that will definitely be his end.

na ur family be animal.ebot unam ikot

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
after the gross disgrace the mad man wanna redeem is dented image. the deed as been done adios loser.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by aryzgreat: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: By the time I finish with the yolobarss they will all quit nairaland and join Nairalist.. grin grin

these people are irritating me. imagine what that phool typed.

backward, poverty ravaged scaliwags.

mtcheeerew

thank God, they didn't lace u with their numerous juju in dat xshyt hole

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
So @Chino is a driver. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Itoroetti(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: By the time I finish with the yolobarss they will all quit nairaland and join Nairalist.. grin grin

anytime i read ur post i go just deh laff.u hit d nail on their forehead.pls create a separate thread for d pix

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Tolexander: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Brimmie: Lol.. I tell ya! cheesy How your end bro?
my end dey make sense bro. Hope yours dey make sense too?

We thank God for the voice of the people allowed to stand.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yes chino create a seperate thread for the pics.

Keep pounding them harder

Itoroetti:

anytime i read ur post i go just deh laff.u hit d nail on their forehead.pls create a separate thread for d pix

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
That is what I will do now.. grin grin

But I saw somebody that looks like eggy, the pix below matched.. grin grin

BuddahMonk: Yes chino create a seperate thread for the pics.

Keep pounding them harder

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
ba7man: So @Chino is a driver. lipsrsealed
Calling him a driver is too harsh. Why not a chauffeur?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino, you've been avoiding me, why?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
silence is the best answer for a phool. a phoolish driver at 40 is a phool forever. abeg Google dey open inside copter. illiteracy cum confinement to the backwaters of alaigbo is a disease. being airborne ain't like been in ekene dilichukwu motors.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Calling him a driver is too harsh. Why not a chauffeur?
Odinma you are very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90: silence is the best answer for a phool. a phoolish driver at 40 is a phool forever. abeg Google dey open inside copter. illiteracy cum confinement to the backwaters of alaigbo is a disease. being airborne ain't like been in ekene dilichukwu motors.
But keeping silent seems like a gigantic task to you.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Odinma you are very funny.

Wait o, is the doofus Orlando Owoh? angry
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Another view of Ibadam.. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (66) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.