Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59666 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Haywhymido(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ilesa west ward 4 unit 3 apc 68 pdp 1
Ede south alajue 1 pdp 65 apc 197.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
As we no fit chop bushmeat, we don order for palmwine

grintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegringrintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegrin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
backtosender: not after we take over osun and we will impose our boy there to do our job for us...AREA!HOW FAR?U DON CHOP OGI AND EWA EGUYI TODAY? grin

You don get money to chop smelly akpu this afternoon...? grin

You had better go and find money to eat now as you will lose appetite after the results are out. grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by alaoeri: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hope say the Op won't regret creating this thread. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
alaoeri: Hope say the Op won't regret creating this thread. grin grin grin
I don spread mat here.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by danot1030: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
backtosender: The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr Iyiola Omisore is taking an early lead in about 19 of the 30 LGAs in the Osun state Governorship election.
Dr Omisore is having a good day in big local councils like Oshogbo and the 3 Ife LGAs.

i dey Laugh like ekwueme my vision of PDP is materializing so my idealogy is undoubtable
grin grin
ur vision has deceived u dis time, maybe u shuld try go back to bed and sleep on ur other side, is likely u wake up to the reality on ground in Osun State now.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Haywhymido(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
My hometown : Modakeke LG WARD 5 UNIT 8: APC 1000 PDP 10.
AKARABATA WARD 13 IFE CENTRAL LG: PDP 1112 APC 486.
IFE EAST LG WARD 3 UNIT 4 : PDP 106 APC 9
EDE NORTH WARD 3 PU 12 APC 128 PDP 55.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
By the way, I thought you swore that you'r a non-partisan moderator? If I call you an APC chieftain now, you'll threaten me with a ban but from the privilleged information you'v posted on this thread so far, you'r obviously an Osun based APC chieftain.
Osun based gini?

I am in Enugu state right now. Having dinner with some really good strategists

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by wasak(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44:
I don spread mat here.
bros abeg leave space for me....na Southwest but dem wan kill their self over am... PDP in Osun state is now history, no going back... forward ever!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Where is Chino? Please come and update us! Useless liar! I will open a thread about in a moment! Bloody liar! Stay in that your hut at Awka and spreading falsehood! Ediot!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
By the way, I thought you swore that you'r a non-partisan moderator? If I call you an APC chieftain now, you'll threaten me with a ban but from the privilleged information you'v posted on this thread so far, you'r obviously an Osun based APC chieftain.

Mynd44 is notoriously APC . . . .Even the blind can see this and the deaf hear about it . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iiichidodo: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
E be like say apc don carry am....Aregbe just saved ebola Tinubu's political career.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
wasak:
bros abeg leave space for me....na Southwest but dem wan kill their self over am... PDP in Osun state is now history, no going back... forward ever!
PDP has never existed in Osun since 2011

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by backtosender: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Where is Chino? Please come and update us! Useless liar! I will open a thread about in a moment! Bloody liar! Stay in that your hut at Awka and spreading falsehood! Ediot!
OSU how far?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Mynd44 is notoriously APC . . . .Even the blind the see this and the deaf hear about it . . . .
You are hilarious abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by neena: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincer9gerian, bro, how is your BP? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
I can feel de presence of she male in dis thread

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

of course he is irreparably biased. If you go against his political belief, he threatens with ban. If you go against his religious belief, he will also threaten you with ban.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44:
You are hilarious abeg.

Your denial will be a very futile exercise . . .. . . . .
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by danot1030: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chinoooo more update na.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Your denial will be a very futile exercise . . .. . . . .
This is a thread to "celebrate" PDP's result na.....

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

That will make you a better person if your brother start posting pix of carefully selected slums in Osun?

You really have psychological inadequacies
the whole of osun is a slum, its a known fact, chino just needs to remind me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osun is the cradle of Yorubaland.... APC will do anything and everything to keep the state.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: Chinoooo more update na.
Oh stop it

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: the whole of osun is a slum, its a known fact, chino just needs to remind me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok...enjoy your ignorance bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
**sipping freshly tapped palmwine**

grintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegringrintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegrin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44: As we no fit chop bushmeat, we don order for palmwine

I find it funny you consider a victory by an incumbent governor in a state that is traditionally opposition something worthy of celebration, Osun is inconsequential in national politics as was seen in 2011 when they were the only southern state who voted against GEJ, even the top party leadership knew the PDP had little chance unlike in Ekiti where the party poured all its resources into dislodging the governor who was politically weak,......Chairman Muazu was in ekiti every other day and I know for certain the VP spent at least 2 days in ado ekiti, the PDP hierarchy wasn't in Osogbo till the last rally in isogbo last week focusing instead on the Adamawa guber race where the PDP is the favorite, celebrating an Apc victory in OSUn is like getting excited over PDP winning in Bayelsa or Delta or Plateau......it was bound to happen, its shows how scared u guys are even in states that should be walkovers,

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ok...enjoy your ignorance bliss.
thanks pervert

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Haywhymido(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Erelu obada :It was so painful. This was said after she was raped of 300 votes. In her ward ibodi :apc 300 pdp 3. What a shame. However, oyinlola was defected in his ward too.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: thanks pervert

Pervert? Are you sure you are not insane or quoting a wrong person? Either case check your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
ProfCorruption: I don't think being pro-APC or pro-PDP is the issue but following the stipulated rules of Nairaland.

i don't think following the rules is the problem. I think the problem is inability to recognize other people's freedom of opinion.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44:
This is a thread to "celebrate" PDP's result na.....

How does that nullify your pro APC bias ? . . . . btw, i have always known Aregbe will carry the day against Omisore . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.