Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment (1831 Views)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ojeremi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
TKM-Ebola, a drug developed by Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp. has been approved by U.S. regulators.
The Food and Drug Administration had previously put tests of the drug on hold.
The Vancouver-based company said yesterday that the agency altered the therapy’s status to possibly allow its use in those infected with the virus that has killed 932 people in West Africa since March

http://www.ecruzi.com/ebola-outbreak-us-regulator-approves-drug-for-human-treatment/
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ojeremi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
No need to fear Ebola, I'm so happy cos I was afraid to resume work when NMA Calls off strike,but now now let the work begins
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
I hear
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ugojames(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thank God o!
When can now go back to worrying about other less worrisome things.
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks to Almighty God, forever we shall worship You for this discovery

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by guyANDROID1: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well it is well with our soul.

Ebola is not a joke, even person with fever or cough may feared he's already contact the deadly disease. Fear and panic is the thing that's causing people to fall sick easily of this virus.

I pray you, your family your friend will not contact this disease. IJN

And I hope our leaders will learn from this, not to be slow in anything pertaining to health coz HEALTH IS WEALTH.

God bless NIGERIA and God bless America and the fDA

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Sunkyphil(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
how true is this
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ojeremi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sunkyphil: how true is this

open the posted link above

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by osmond2009(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
This sound too good to be true.........anyway GOD will never forsake his people: This should be moved to the front page
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ojeremi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
U.S. also is developing policy about how such medicines should be distributed in future outbreaks, said Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by HARTSL: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
I pray its true oh cos Ebola no be joke. It doesnt know rich or poor
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by missoloye: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why wouldn't america approve it fast?.. when it has entered the African giant.. nigeria is the African flag bearer, just imagine this disease has been spreading like wildfire in Liberia, siera Leone, guinea since march and killing hundreds of people.

A single touch in naija within few days made a way for the drug approval to benefit the rest of West africa.

Naija I hail dee. America I respect dee. USA the world saviour after God!!
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Sarimah(f): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Goodnews! I hope they will start distributing d drugs asap
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ojeremi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sarimah: Goodnews! I hope they will start distributing d drugs asap

The WHO recently declared Ebola as an INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY ,so we expect these drugs to be 'completely FREE OF CHARGE'
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oyibo to se pencil lo se eraser...
Why won't they release the cure.
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by hensben(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
good one
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Sarimah(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ojeremi:

The WHO recently declared Ebola as an INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY ,so we expect these drugs to be 'completely FREE OF CHARGE'
don't be too sure oh
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Chimaritoponcho: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
i smell lies
hit LIKE if u smell it too
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Lana75(f): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ojeremi: TKM-Ebola, a drug developed by Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp. has been approved by U.S. regulators.
The Food and Drug Administration had previously put tests of the drug on hold.
The Vancouver-based company said yesterday that the agency altered the therapy’s status to possibly allow its use in those infected with the virus that has killed 932 people in West Africa since March

http://www.ecruzi.com/ebola-outbreak-us-regulator-approves-drug-for-human-treatment/
could this be true? LORD pls. Yesterday early in d morning my baby started vomiting, I was so scared to touch him! It was my hubby that attended to him. EBOLA!, very scary!
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Samunique(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well, that will be the best news of 2014!!!!
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lana75: could this be true? LORD pls. Yesterday early in d morning my baby started vomiting, I was so scared to touch him! It was my hubby that attended to him. EBOLA!, very scary!
do you love your child?
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Ojeremi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lana75: could this be true? LORD pls. Yesterday early in d morning my baby started vomiting, I was so scared to touch him! It was my hubby that attended to him. EBOLA!, very scary!

chai, u didnt try at all,u couldn't touch ur child!
And sm1 wud say doctors should go and treat REAL ebola patients..,
i'm sure u must be joking sha.
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by DECOtech(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chaaaaiii!!! ...Agwale don do mistake. Shld have called his drug "nano silver ebola"
Re: Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by PrincessB1(f): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tnk God smiley diaris hope

(1) (Reply)

Stammering / Urgent!! I Cannot Sleep!! / Get paid N5,000 for each person you refer to us for treatment with STC30:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.