Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out (4874 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by chinnelle(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
embarassed
she's now down with the virus
This was posted last month na
Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by anytaij: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
And. She finally dies 2day. God help us o.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by ibedun: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Igbo-tic face.

Anyway wish you the best.

All Ebola contacts are from the Yeast grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by ibedun: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
anytaij: And. She finally dies 2day. God help us o.

what are you saying?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by anytaij: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
ibedun:

what are you saying?
I mean dis same nurse she died dis morning.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
she don die .......rip to her
Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by donphilopus: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2014
ibedun: Igbo-tic face.

Anyway wish you the best.

All Ebola contacts are from the Yeast grin

Guy, you ain't making sense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by Hourglass4real: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2014
stevecantrell: So I guess this is a different nurse, different from the one who died ?
Lol. I was about asking the same question. Was that not d same nurse whose pics was being circulated earlier that she died of the EVD?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out by Ariyke: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2014
So sad she died embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sarkin Baka Adamawa Arrested For Leading Vigilantes To Recapture Terri / Is Comedian I Go Dye A Prophet? Is Joke Came To Pass....jonathan Lost / Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.