Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us (4229 Views)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have since noticed this trend among our ladies and its becoming kinda annoying

Why do ladies always take "drugs"

U call them they will say " I just took my drugs and its making me dizzy"..." I just took my drugs and am hungry"..." I just took my drugs that y my skin is changing color"..." I cannot bathe cold water because am taking some drugs"

Yet we don't see any illness

So what the drug for Na? undecided

Na Wa ooo
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Prowizy2(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
K.
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by DickDastardly(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
I guess they mean retroviral drugs for hiv wink

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
DickDastardly: I guess they mean retroviral drugs for hiv wink
lmao
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
DickDastardly: I guess they mean retroviral drugs for hiv wink
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked*faints*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by tpia1: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hope y'all will never fall sick, else you'll regret this thread.

Fear God and stop acting s.tupid.

Are your mothers not women or did you come from two fathers?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: Hope y'all will never fall sick, else you'll regret this thread.

taking drugs is nothing to celebrate dude....my mother does not take drugs....my sweetheart @farano does not take drugs
Ways Ur tantrums for smiley
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
You roll with junkies...hehe
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by tpia1: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op

So you, your mother and your paramour not taking drugs today means you will not take drugs or get ebola tomorrow?

Seriously, are you this s.tupid?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by adebayo201: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
I don't really understand this thread but once I saw it's "the owned by the long living being" then I grin
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by tpia1: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
how can someone open a thread to abuse women using medication when ebola, an illness with no treatment, is on the brink of ravaging everywhere?

i just dont get you people. Is it that i am on a different level from you folks or what?

If you abuse someone today because they are sick or for whatever reason makes "sense" to you, and tomorrow you encounter your own problem which what you were abusing cant solve, what will you do then?

die in your sin?

just wondering.

oyibo sef do not openly mock people like this, they still pretend for the sake of courtesy. Why are some nlers this uncouth?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: how can someone open a thread to abuse women using medication when ebola, an illness with no treatment, is on the brink of ravaging everywhere?

i just dont get you people. Is it that i am on a different level from you folks or what?

If you abuse someone today and tomorrow you encounter your own problem which what you were abusing cant solve, what will you do then?

die in your sin?

just wondering.

i think u are confused...as in VERY VERY

please go away grin
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by tpia1: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
bro, i fear for your soul. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: bro, i fear for your soul. smiley
u seem to be incubating some kind of pathogen thats y u are so restless and incoherent..getting urself worked up over nuffing angry
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by tpia1: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
i fear for your soul, and i pity you. smiley

i cant imagine being you.
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by CaptJHMiller: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=15pt]it's "meds" not "drugs".
Gosh, the education in this country is just trash![/size]
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
CaptJHMiller: [size=15pt]it's "meds" not "drugs".
dude, "meds" is American English while "drugs" is British. Guess what we speak in Nigeria, Mr. HadgoodEducation

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by generalia: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
But how does it concern me?..........continues reading people's comments.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by daisyella: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
I too sabi

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by hannesy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op just thank ur star I took drug dis even I for beat u don't b silly

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Naturally women fall sick more often than men.

Their complain about stomach pain, menstral pain, headache, body ache is just too much..
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo: Naturally women fall sick more often than men.

Their complain about stomach pain, menstral pain, headache, body ache is just too much..
You got it right.... And some may be taking contraceptive pills.....
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by SkinnyDude(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
rattlesnake: taking drugs is nothing to celebrate dude....my mother does not take drugs....my sweetheart @farano does not take drugs
Ways Ur tantrums for smiley
farano? make menace5 catch you.
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
SkinnyDude:
farano? make menace5 catch you.
BS
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Icudkill: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: how can someone open a thread to abuse women using medication when ebola, an illness with no treatment, is on the brink of ravaging everywhere?

If you abuse someone today because they are sick or for whatever reason makes "sense" to you, and tomorrow you encounter your own problem which what you were abusing cant solve, what will you do then?

die in your sin?

just wondering.

oyibo sef do not openly mock people like this, they still pretend for the sake of courtesy. Why are some nlers this uncouth?

dude wtf are you sayin..
take a chill pill
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
oh grammarian...i too knw..
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
EVERY BODY Z GOT A PROBLEM. . . #ARIANA GRANDA ...is on joorh :DEVERY BODY Z GOT A PROBLEM. . . #ARIANA GRANDA ...is on joorh
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 10, 2014
after reading this thread, i had to take drugs....or 'meds' lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2014
tpia1: Hope y'all will never fall sick, else you'll regret this thread.

haa different pple dey dis world
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
rattlesnake: I have since noticed this trend among our ladies and its becoming kinda annoying

Why do ladies always take "drugs"

U call them they will say " I just took my drugs and its making me dizzy"..." I just took my drugs and am hungry"..." I just took my drugs that y my skin is changing color"..." I cannot bathe cold water because am taking some drugs"

Yet we don't see any illness

So what the drug for Na? undecided

Na Wa ooo
They only tell that to friendzoned dudes,like stay yo lane,you never gon be nothing than a friend grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us by rattlesnake(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jregz:
They only tell that to friendzoned dudes,like stay yo lane,you never gon be nothing than a friend grin cheesy
meaningless ramblimbs
friendzone
friendzone
friendzone
friendzone
friendzone
friendzone
friendzone
friendzone
...oyinbo dumps sh1t on our heade ANYWHERE BELLE FACE WE FOLLOW
Thast why common headache we dont even have cure
friendzone ko quarantine zone ni
OTE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Readers Respond: At What Age Should Teens Start Dating? / Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons / Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.