Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses (786 Views)

Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / Ebola: Nigeria Restates Ban On Inter-state Transportation Of Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses by lalasticlala(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
KANO – The federal government has banned movement of corpses within and around the country to avoid the spread of Ebola Virus Disease.

The minister of state for Health, Dr. Khairu Al-Hassan told a stakeholders meetings held at African House, Government House, Kano that the Goverment is exploiting all options to curtail the disease.

"We are compelled to take this decision to avoid the spread of the deadly disease in the overall interest of our citizens”, Dr. Al- Hassan explained.

Dr Al-Makura who appeal for understanding over the development stressed that “henceforth, we would no longer accept movement of corpses within and around the shore of this country”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-fg-bans-movement-corps/
Re: Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses by bustyhelen(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
so what happens 2 corpses? they should b abandoned? nawa 4 ebola o
Re: Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses by daveP(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola everywhere on FP im tayad to even open sef....... Xup@ bustyhelen.
Re: Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses by egopersonified(f): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
lalasticlala: KANO – The federal government has banned movement of corpses within and around the country to avoid the spread of Ebola Virus Disease.

The minister of state for Health, Dr. Khairu Al-Hassan told a stakeholders meetings held at African House, Government House, Kano that the Goverment is exploiting all options to curtail the disease.

"We are compelled to take this decision to avoid the spread of the deadly disease in the overall interest of our citizens”, Dr. Al- Hassan explained.

Dr Al-Makura who appeal for understanding over the development stressed that “henceforth, we would no longer accept movement of corpses within and around the shore of this country”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-fg-bans-movement-corps/

I said I wasnt qualified becos any of my posts that makes sense is written from my heart out of compassion for that person, but sometimes, even when I know the story is real, I might just get angry at the op and blast him/her or tease in some cases. I also like to type in pidgin english too.

How far with your writing. I have being reading your threads, saw one where one guy was putting you down about opening useless threads because your threads always make fp. I like the way you nicely put him in his place without insults or being rude. I'm sure he has being opening threads that didnt make front page thats why he was pissed, lol.

Just know I am following your threads and wish you all the best always.
Re: Ebola: FG Bans Transportation Of Corpses by lalasticlala(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
egopersonified:

I said I wasnt qualified becos any of my posts that makes sense is written from my heart out of compassion for that person, but sometimes, even when I know the story is real, I might just get angry at the op and blast him/her or tease in some cases. I also like to type in pidgin english too.

How far with your writing. I have being reading your threads, saw one where one guy was putting you down about opening useless threads because your threads always make fp. I like the way you nicely put him in his place without insults or being rude. I'm sure he has being opening threads that didnt make front page thats why he was pissed, lol.

Just know I am following your threads and wish you all the best always.
lol. yea, i jst had 2 b diplomatic in my response 2 hm. nobdy is perfect. but i jst hav to xpress myself. peopls opinions, supports & criticisms r always welcmd bt i expect them 2 b constructive. glad to knw dat u folo som of my threads. thanx dear

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Ebola: See Air Hostesses On A West African Flight / New Discovery - Man Can Now Live Past 100yrs / Yoruba Nollywood Actors/actresses Campaign On Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.