Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Frightened You As A Kid? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Frightened You As A Kid? (11611 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by tswagg007(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Ayama tangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
i was so scared of grand papa ghost visiting me
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Darkness... I couldnt sleep alone in my room.my big sis had to sleep wit me everynite, I delibrately used to place my leg on body to mk sure she was still dere,unless me no go sleep fr dere....Mk all those ghosts n Ojuju kalaba no carry me go ooocheesysmiley

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by olanikeh: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=kerny]1.AYAMATANGA-that movie just spoilt my childhood,disturbed me for years,I never used to see the dark,till now the face of that witch is imprinted in my thoughts*shivers*
2.NKAN MBE: Still hate it till now
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by parrotibaba(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
nnekamezor: Darkness... I couldnt sleep alone in my room.my big sis had to sleep wit me everynite, I delibrately used to place my leg on body to mk sure she was still dere,unless me no go sleep fr dere....Mk all those ghosts n Ojuju kalaba no carry me go ooocheesysmiley
hahahah

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by skasski: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
I was afraid of white people
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2014
I was scared of train o...dat long thing dey always fear me
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by TeeVee(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ide eshu rehh,agbara toju agbara lo and dat sound fx dey make wen one demon is teleporting...
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by deneris(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
snakes! always have been.... probably always will be... cry

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by deneris(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
skasski: I was afraid of white people
really!!!
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by deneris(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
AndreB: Cockroach! Especially flying ones...+ dead ones and even the wings,legs or antennae wherever I stumbled on them.
me too! i hope they go extinct. m terrigied of them
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by deneris(f): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
scribble: Dracula scared the crap out of me...especially in Naija where u will be watching horror flick and NEPA will now do the needful

Imagine Dracula stepping out of his casket and Nepa synchronizes the seizure of light at that moment

Almost wet my pants dude
lool!!!
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Scared of the Dark. Every night i would beg my brother to stay awake till i have slept off. My fear of the dark is worst....
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
The day wey I first see man BLOKOS stand at attention like "the statue of LIBERRRRRRRY". . . . . . with big big veins plus 2 calabash covered with NAPPY hair! When I toussssssshan. . . . .e begin spit okro water for my hand!!!! cry

When I kam carryan enter toto nko? shocked

See AWUSA DAGGER!

The next tin wey I see na HEAVY-HEAVY thick AKAMU all over my "toto gate"!

Kei!!!!! shocked

I was not a "child" sha! wink

I tell the dude to "do am again"!

E be like MAGIC! cheesy
I read this. I was aroused. Kanwulia pass me nudes, it's only a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fathers Should Also Be Appreciated Like Mothers / Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day / What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.