Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her (8051 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by oladimejiX: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
I married my wife because she was hot and I knew there was no way I should even have a shot with her - let alone a relationship. For some reason she really loved me and wanted to marry me.

I didn't want to lose her because I loved her body, her face, everything. Being with her made me feel so good, touching her at any opportunity made me crazy. She was so perfect, but ultimately we have nothing in common.

That was 12 years ago. Now we have two kids and that body I was obsessed with is gone. She has put on like 25-30 kg at least and now so much out of shape and fat. I get so mad at her sometimes for letting herself get so out of shape even though I know having kids can do that and it's not her fault. She's such a good person,but the reason I fell in love with her is gone.

I feel trapped sometimes but I know it is my fault for being so superficial. Lately I feel myself looking longer at other women and fantasizing about sleeping with a hot woman again. I just can't accept that I will never be able to enjoy sleeping with a hot woman again when it used to be so mind blowing.

I have even been thinking about my ex girlfriend who was not even remotely attractive but who was my best friend at the time. I left her for my wife and I wonder if that was the biggest mistake of my life...giving up a quality relationship for beauty and physical attraction now seems so foolish.
source: www.loveandcash.com

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
your plight grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by jideomowunmi(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aw can u marry someone based on her stature... who r u..?wa were u thinking...? dat her body will not change after giving birth to ur own children...oniranu agbalagba oshi....commit adultery for all u care and stop looking for some flimsy excuses dat r not close to being relevant... angry angry angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
jideomowunmi: Aw can u marry someone based on her stature... who r u..?wa were u thinking...? dat her body will not change after giving birth to ur own children...oniranu agbalagba oshi....commit adultery for all u care and stop looking for some flimsy excuses dat r not close to being relevant... angry angry angry
sister you harsh
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by tpia1: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
jideomowunmi: ...oniranu agbalagba oshi....commit adultery for all u care and stop looking for some flimsy excuses dat r not close to being relevant... angry angry angry

true talk.

most nlers seem to be functioning at the level of pre-adolescent children, yet if they reveal their ages, they are mostly between mid to late twenties to mid or late thirties to forties.

and if you say low iq, they catch feelings.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
I hope your pumping Energy is equaled to back 12years ago? If not you have no right. Let me reiterate, if your straphacusic tendencies have reduced in any measure you should not complain

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by jideomowunmi(f): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
NeduLuiZ: sister you harsh

Brother truth is bitter.... undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Generalkorex(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why should you hate her.instead of you to just take her to people that will slim fit her.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by pendusky(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Till death do them part. you have been given handcuffs inform of a ring..
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Beauty,strength,youth are flowers(fades)

duty,faith,love are roots(evergreen)

Do u understand

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by sinaj(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
oladimejiX:

I married my wife because she was hot and I knew there was no way I should even have a shot with her - let alone a relationship. For some reason she really loved me and wanted to marry me.

I didn't want to lose her because I loved her body, her face, everything. Being with her made me feel so good, touching her at any opportunity made me crazy. She was so perfect, but ultimately we have nothing in common.

That was 12 years ago. Now we have two kids and that body I was obsessed with is gone. She has put on like 25-30 kg at least and now so much out of shape and fat. I get so mad at her sometimes for letting herself get so out of shape even though I know having kids can do that and it's not her fault. She's such a good person,but the reason I fell in love with her is gone.

I feel trapped sometimes but I know it is my fault for being so superficial. Lately I feel myself looking longer at other women and fantasizing about sleeping with a hot woman again. I just can't accept that I will never be able to enjoy sleeping with a hot woman again when it used to be so mind blowing.

I have even been thinking about my ex girlfriend who was not even remotely attractive but who was my best friend at the time. I left her for my wife and I wonder if that was the biggest mistake of my life...giving up a quality relationship for beauty and physical attraction now seems so foolish.
u r such a pathetic d**k

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
What were u thinkin?! She's not a robot....only robots remain d same. U better encourage her to exercise nd lose sm weight.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by SAMBARRY: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
jideomowunmi: Aw can u marry someone based on her stature... who r u..?wa were u thinking...? dat her body will not change after giving birth to ur own children...oniranu agbalagba oshi....commit adultery for all u care and stop looking for some flimsy excuses dat r not close to being relevant... angry angry angry
preach it some body cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by NickiRoman: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by emperortony: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Register her in a gym it will help burn some of those unwanted fats, did I mention also it will be more fun if you hit the gym with her. This will help rekindle the love.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by MissyB3(f): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Some things just never change.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by luvablesam(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Its a piece frm a blog I guess,buh generally,hubby no try...12yrs is a long time,only those in the entertainment industry 'under compulsion' keep in the same shape for that long(not naija entertainment scene ooo)

U married for d wrong reasons 'sex n body'
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by whytepawn1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
dimples2: Beauty,strength,youth are flowers(fades)

duty,faith,love are roots(evergreen)

Do u understand
true talk. couldn't help noticing your sobriquet.... I love dimples.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
whytepawn1: true talk. couldn't help noticing your sobriquet.... I love dimples.

Just learnt something now, courtesy of u cheesy
I love dimples too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by dre11(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
emperortony: Register her in a gym it will help burn some of those unwanted fats, did I mention also it will be more fun if you hit the gym with her. This will help rekindle the love.

MsPat: What were u thinkin?! She's not a robot....only robots remain d same. U better encourage her to exercise nd lose sm weight.

good advice.....but, the use of a strong word 'hate' makes me SMH for the post copied by the Op
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by whytepawn1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
dimples2:

Just learnt something now, courtesy of u cheesy
I love dimples too
boy!!! am I glad... its nice hearing that.hard to see people with dimples this days... dimples are one of the things I have always liked in ladies.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am telling you
tpia1:

true talk.

most nlers seem to be functioning at the level of pre-adolescent children, yet if they reveal their ages, they are mostly between mid to late twenties to mid or late thirties to forties.

and if you say low iq, they catch feelings.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Kanwulia: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
You need to grow up.
You are still a boy!

Life is not about physical attraction.
I would love to see your own pictures. . . before and after marriage!
I am sure you LOOK AND FEEL worse than your wife! kiss

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Allohrandy(m): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2014
get marry to a second wife
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 10, 2014
you dont like her again cause she's fat?
issorai
I'm sure she's not complaining about your beer gut, grey hair, receding hairline, thinning hair, flabby arms...
you think it's only you that likes good things?
op, btw, beauty fades, you should have remembered that before you got married to your then 'perfect' wife

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Oh i pity that woman she's in for some big troubles, when you were told not to get married because of beauty and body that they'll fade, did you listen? , you never loved her all you had was just lust and she couldn't notice it because she loved you, the next thing we'll hear is my mistress is pregnant for me and i dont know how to tell my wife. undecided you better take her as she is and think of ways to love her again , correctly this time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by joylicious(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2014

GBAM

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by JEITO: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
@OP: so where were you/ what were u doing, when your wife was packing all dem extra meat under her skin?
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by JEITO: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
This thread is a classic example of the life of people that got married for the wrong reasons. cheesy

Lesson: no matter how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion(or lust) fades with and if there is nothing else to take its place, you surely are heading for the rocks...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
oladimejiX:

No need for long story.

Divorce her. Free her and let her get herself a young, strapping Adonis-looking, Valentino to warm her bed at night.

Life's for living and too short for regrets.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
@OP
i fully understand what you are saying and shouldnt feel bad about being HONEST with yourself. better come out with it then live a miserable life pretending that all is well. you aint doing anything wrong, far from it!!!

here is something you must understand though:
as much as you loved EVERYTHING about her, you have to accept that you knew that she would lose some of her beauty/youth/sexiness etc. it is normal for most men to have a sexy princess before marriage that will turn into a baby whale after a few kids. the important question IS: do you want to give it a shot or you want out? if you admire EVERYTHING else about her then you need to give her a shot to redeem herself and try to make you desire her again. so, tell her what you want/need and work WITH HER in order to get it. join a gym together, go jogging together, chage diet for the whole household, no more junk food (apart from the kids etc)......and stick to it!!!!! if she A) does NOT want to take part in it, B) does NOT feel it is necessary, C) does not take your issues seriously or D) bring all these excuses as to how/what/why she cannot do it, then you have the make the vital decision as to whether you want to spend the rest of your life with that great baby whale.

there is nothing wrong with having lust for other women (there will always be a finer/sexier woman than yours out there), so long as you tell your partner.... she will notice it anyway.

as for your ex, i would put such negative thoughts on desperation to get back what you are longing for.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by aramarketeer: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
ry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Wardrobes / My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. / Akwa Ibom Court Orders Man’s Arrest Over Refusal To Care For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.