Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? (1896 Views)

Mortal Kombat X: Generations Anyone? / 'Mortal Kombat' Actor Darren Shahlavi Dead Of Apparent Overdose / Video Trailer: Mortal Kombat X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Abi una no get eyes, weting be this?
RayMcBlue:

During Mortal Kombat playing days, I used to alternate between Scorpion and Kun Lao, and I rarely lose a fight with the "yellow ninja from the underworld."

"Get Over Here!" grin
this thing i been de play am pass una but its time u people grow up
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
RayMcBlue:

During Mortal Kombat playing days, I used to alternate between Scorpion and Kun Lao, and I rarely lose a fight with the "yellow ninja from the underworld."

"Get Over Here!" grin
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by RayMcblue02(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2014
^^Hmmmm...

Since you obviously lack comprehension skills, lemme educate you a lil' bit...

Mr. A: ya n I also enjoyed d cyrax/sektor vs hydro fight scene..... and d scorpion v subzero fight scene in d season 2 where scorpion killed subzero, wicked fatality!(The good gentleman was really impressed by the web series fight scenes).

Mr. B: Scorpion is bad áss. He made me proud.(Mr. B agreed with him by expressing a great admiration for a particular character)

Mr. A: I actually enjoyed d liu kang bad guy character arc n yeah scorpion was great (he's my best mk character) n his costume was wonderful(still talking about the web series)

Mr. B: During Mortal Kombat playing days, I used to alternate between Scorpion and Kun Lao, and I rarely lose a fight with the "yellow ninja from the underworld."
"Get Over Here!"(Mr B reminiscences when he used to play Scorpion as a character as opposed to only watching him on Movies and series nowadays).

------------------
So tell me, Mr. ProphetUdeme, how exactly did you arrive on your mind boggling conclusion that we were discussing Video games, huh?? Cuz from what I can tell from the interchange between Mr. A and Mr. B, they never once cease their discussion on the topic of this thread, sure, they made a few referrals here and there, but they stayed on topic, and only a numb skull would read this out of context.
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
RayMcblue02: ^^Hmmmm...

Since you obviously lack comprehension skills, lemme educate you a lil' bit...

Mr. A: ya n I also enjoyed d cyrax/sektor vs hydro fight scene..... and d scorpion v subzero fight scene in d season 2 where scorpion killed subzero, wicked fatality!(The good gentleman was really impressed by the web series fight scenes).

Mr. B: Scorpion is bad áss. He made me proud.(Mr. B agreed with him by expressing a great admiration for a particular character)

Mr. A: I actually enjoyed d liu kang bad guy character arc n yeah scorpion was great (he's my best mk character) n his costume was wonderful(still talking about the web series)

Mr. B: During Mortal Kombat playing days, I used to alternate between Scorpion and Kun Lao, and I rarely lose a fight with the "yellow ninja from the underworld."
"Get Over Here!"(Mr B reminiscences when he used to play Scorpion as a character as opposed to only watching him on Movies and series nowadays).

------------------
So tell me, Mr. ProphetUdeme, how exactly did you arrive on your mind boggling conclusion that we were discussing Video games, huh?? Cuz from what I can tell from the interchange between Mr. A and Mr. B, they never once cease their discussion on the topic of this thread, sure, they made a few referrals here and there, but they stayed on topic, and only a numb skull would read this out of context.

And even if we were, it's none of your darn business. Video games has no age restriction. Go to IGN, where adults get paid to play video games, and discover just how much your life must really suck right now. Welcome to the new world order. Welcome to the 2Ist century.
okay
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
double post
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
RayMcblue02:

------------------
dude u didn't need to stress yourself with dat guy... let him say whatever he wants to say...after reading d host of comments on d thread clearly ,he still decides to mk silly comments
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by RayMcBlue(m): 3:46am On Aug 27, 2014
parrotibaba: dude u didn't need to stress yourself with dat guy... let him say whatever he wants to say...after reading d host of comments on d thread clearly ,he still decides to mk silly comments

I figured as much...
Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy Anyone? by HenCq15: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empire / Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10 - What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.