Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. (1317 Views)

Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by Emmaomotob(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
cry Islamist Militant group ISIS has been killing non-Muslims in many cities in Iraq and Syria in their effort to eradicate the Christian faith in the countries...and they are not sparing children. There's been several executions of believers, including crucifixions and the beheading of children. The children's heads are being erected on poles in a city park according to an eyewitness who spoke with CNN.
"There is a park in Mosul where they actually beheaded children and put their heads on a stick and have them in the park. The world hasn't seen this kind of atrocity in generations" a prominent Chaldean-American businessman Mark Arabo told CNN.
See some of the horrific photos and images of extreme brutality by ISIS on their prisoners. Members of the Sunni Shaitat tribe are taken from their homes rounded up and marched to their deaths. ISIS shared some these horrific images online. cry PICTURES HERE http://www..com/talk/topic215655.0.html
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by lomprico(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is all americas fault! All for their greed for oil. Saddam was a bad man but these beasts are worst than him. Each of the victims blood is on their head. Now they can see why the syrial president is fighting them.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by italo: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Allahu akbar!

smiley
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by UrbanMystique: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
lomprico: This is all americas fault! All for their greed for oil. Saddam was a bad man but these beasts are worst than him. Each of the victims blood is on their head. Now they can see why the syrial president is fighting them.
America is also responsible for boko haram in northern Nigeria and alshabaab in Somalia?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by Emmaomotob(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tell me what are your reactions are to those astounding commentaries
realbee:

Its funny how much your confusion has blinded you. the arabian pagan neva accused mohammed of preaching a different allah seriously u are delusional. do ur teachers reminded you he fought several wars with this people during his lifetime? that he was chased out of mecca to another town medina for several years? why? find out urself, this time read from a neutral source, not a biased one that will continue to push you to wilderness, they told u Allah means God, but are still manipulating u because it does not means d trinity, read more my dear friend, like i said earlier, from a neutral source.
One of the worst arguements I've read so far. In an attempt to forcibly make ållah the chief god monolithic, he had to EXTERMINATE OTHER gODS AND LIFT FROM THE CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURES, CHANGE SOME STORIES, IN ORDER FOR HIS TRACKS NOT TO BE EXPOSED . Did Muhammad give you proof that Jesus didn't call himself Son of God. Now answer these questions:
If Jesus was not killed for making himself son of most High, why was he killed?
Is it possible to lie to the people about Jesus, since they witnessed Christ?
How true is Muhammad's account of Christ's death when actually he was born over 6 centuries after his death?
How could the early church have endured persecution if their account were fake?
How true is the account of one man?
Did Abraham eat his sacrificial meat which was meant for ållah?
What Muhammad did in his time was worse than ISIS
It desire objectivity and validity to neutrality

Don't lie to yourself, ISLAM IS MAN MADE.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by realbee(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Emmaomotob:
Tell me what are your reactions are to those astounding commentaries One of the worst arguements I've read so far. In an attempt to forcibly make ållah the chief god monolithic, he had to EXTERMINATE OTHER gODS AND LIFT FROM THE CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURES, CHANGE SOME STORIES, IN ORDER FOR HIS TRACKS NOT TO BE EXPOSED . Did Muhammad give you proof that Jesus didn't call himself Son of God. Now answer these questions:
If Jesus was not killed for making himself son of most High, why was he killed?
Is it possible to lie to the people about Jesus, since they witnessed Christ?
How true is Muhammad's account of Christ's death when actually he was born over 6 centuries after his death?
How could the early church have endured persecution if their account were fake?
How true is the account of one man?
Did Abraham eat his sacrificial meat which was meant for ållah?
What Muhammad did in his time was worse than ISIS
It desire objectivity and validity to neutrality

Don't lie to yourself, ISLAM IS MAN MADE.

1 thing i have realized on this tread is that most of you fanatics have never related with a muslim fellow before, u have never have a muslim friend or neighbour so you have no clue of what islam is all about! like i said earlier, you do not knw beyond what u were spoon fed. just like your fellow northern muslim fanatics who have no idea what christianity is all about other than the poo their leaders are feeding them.
so the stories of Mohammed & the arabs are in the
scriptures, i dont know, tell me the part so i can go and read it.
did Jesus called himself son of God? in what chapter or verse of the bible did he said it? educate me, when he was asked if he was the only answer he gave was 'YOU said i am' people called him son of God, he never called himself that.
and who told u Mohammed was the one who narrated the death of Jesus? it was in the Quran, a book revealed by God and NOT WRITTEN (i dont expect u 2 believe this so i aint gonna stress it) and also where in the old testament was his crucifixion written? as muslims we beleive in the old testament (taorah).
educate yourself on islam bro, dont ask me why jesus was was killed because as far as we muslims are concerned he was not killed, he ascended to heaven while fully alive, and that is why he will be coming back (thats an arguement 4 anoda day) we dispute the fact that he died and resurrected and if you have any idea about islam you will know this. so before you argue, know what islam is 1st.
this will be my last post on this, i have better things 2 do than lettin u display your level of ignorance.

Btw, why on earth did u bring my comment here? i was commenting on a tread on the whether it is proper 4 christians to eat ileya meat and u quote me on this ISIS killing thread making it look as if i support their atrocities.
Thank your stars nairaland is faceless, i would have make sure i put you in jail 4 this!
I'll try what i can can 2 know who d fuq u are! and pray and fast i dont, because if i do, you'll never attempt 2 blackmail som1 in your entire life again!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by Emmaomotob(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
realbee:

1 thing i have realized on this tread is that most of you fanatics have never related with a muslim fellow before, u have never have a muslim friend or neighbour so you have no clue of what islam is all about! like i said earlier, you do not knw beyond what u were spoon fed. just like your fellow northern muslim fanatics who have no idea what christianity is all about other than the poo their leaders are feeding them.
so the stories of Mohammed & the arabs are in the
scriptures, i dont know, tell me the part so i can go and read it.
did Jesus called himself son of God? in what chapter or verse of the bible did he said it? educate me, when he was asked if he was the only answer he gave was 'YOU said i am' people called him son of God, he never called himself that.
and who told u Mohammed was the one who narrated the death of Jesus? it was in the Quran, a book revealed by God and NOT WRITTEN (i dont expect u 2 believe this so i aint gonna stress it) and also where in the old testament was his crucifixion written? as muslims we beleive in the old testament (taorah).
educate yourself on islam bro, dont ask me why jesus was was killed because as far as we muslims are concerned he was not killed, he ascended to heaven while fully alive, and that is why he will be coming back (thats an arguement 4 anoda day) we dispute the fact that he died and resurrected and if you have any idea about islam you will know this. so before you argue, know what islam is 1st.
this will be my last post on this, i have better things 2 do than lettin u display your level of ignorance.

Btw, why on earth did u bring my comment here? i was commenting on a tread on the whether it is proper 4 christians to eat ileya meat and u quote me on this ISIS killing thread making it look as if i support their atrocities.
Thank your stars nairaland is faceless, i would have make sure i put you in jail 4 this!
I'll try what i can can 2 know who d fuq u are! and pray and fast i dont, because if i do, you'll never attempt 2 blackmail som1 in your entire life again!
i understand your point, but pls, if 4 d last time, check this link out http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_plurality.htm
Re: SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities. by oloriooko(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Allah be praised!
Allah is pleased!

(1) (Reply)

Kabete MP George Muchai, Two Bodyguards And A Driver Shot Dead In Nairobi / Is The US Losing It's Footing As A Global Leader? / Hong Kong Protesters Apologized To Tourists, List 5 Demands To Government(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.