Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Free! Free! Free! Computer Graphic Training For You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free! Free! Free! Computer Graphic Training For You (687 Views)

Free Free / BATNF, Solar Jooce Provide Solar Training For Rural Women / Get Free Computer Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free! Free! Free! Computer Graphic Training For You by idethompson(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hello are you out there and you need a training that can fetch you money, I mean cool cash, a training that can bring you big contracts!
I am offering a two weeks free acquisition skill on computer graphics. I am so passionate about making people better, and its through this I think I can stretch my hands unto you, but that is if only you will grab this opportunity,, Im sure you wont regret it.

However, this opportunity is for only those who have flare for skill acquisition on computer graphic design. If you want to get a vast understanding of creating designs like:

Magazine
Editing Photographs
Book covers
Flyers/Handbills
Digital Banners
Logo Creation or Image branding

This package is Absolutely free for two (2) weeks, then thereafter if you decide to make the decision of subscribing to more of my training packages.You know I wont come online to advertize this if I'm not a guru myself, I only want to transfer that same knowledge to you.

And I'm sure you know I don't need to preach about you getting this knowledge. At least for the fact that our country now seek for competent graphic designers and brand managers- its a good thing for you.

These are some of the courses you will learn
Corel PhotoPaintx3
Corel Draw x3
MS PowerPoint 2007
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Image Ready

This offer is limited to 50 persons.
This training takes place at my skill acquisition center:

Address: THOMPSON CENTRE (KRELIS PLUS) 90, Aladelola street, Cele B/stop, off Magodo, Ketu, Lagos.

Call me now to get started.
(ETISALAT) 0818 325 1345
(MTN) 0703 684 5012
God Bless you

Thompson
for: THOMPSON INNOVATIONS & GRAFIX
Re: Free! Free! Free! Computer Graphic Training For You by Ibbaba(m): 5:25am On Aug 10, 2014
hope am not late for this.
Re: Free! Free! Free! Computer Graphic Training For You by idethompson(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hey, Not at all. just at the right time!
Book your class now!

(1) (Reply)

Effect On Boards Service In Slots 7&8 When OSN 1500B Configured With TPS Protect / How Does A Gas Buffer Manifold Work? / Wearing Of ‘burqa’ By Women In Xinjiang City, In China Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.