Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et (7984 Views)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
How to transfer megabytes (Mb) From one sim to another (Mtn,Glo,Etisalat,Airtel)

Hello there..? Today I will be sharing a very interesting information with you guys, this info might come handy when needed

To Transfer From Airtel-Airtel Sim.
Follow the steps bellow:

For 60MB: dial
*141*712*4*recipient number#
E.g *141*712*4*08129459104#

For 25MB: dial
*141*712*9*recipient number#

For 10MB dial
*141*712*11*recipient number#.

Note: Some money will be deducted from your account.
For more details dial *141*1#

To Transfer From Etisalat-Etisalat.
Mtn-Mtn. Glo-Glo continue reading >>> http://www..com/2014/08/how-to-transfer-megabytes-mb-from-one.html?m=1.

[size=20pt] frequently ask questions and answers [/size]

Reader: Op you the mad, y you no complete the post here.?

Op: Bro calm down.. U know its not easy to write a post in your website and rewrite it again in another website.

Reader 2: Hahaha another stupid, blogger u don chop.?

Op: Oh my brother from adam an eve.. I have eaten and please i'm not stupid... Please pray for God to redisign ur brain. Bless u.

Reader3: I know it, another lazy blogger looking for traffic.

Op:
Op: oh my brother... Y call me lazy..? I posted this article half coz i was simply trying to avoid plagiarism. I bless u with spiritual holy water.

Reader: op nice one... This the kind of people we need on nairaland.. Thank u op for this wonderful post.

Op: Thank you my belove friend... Mathew 7:7 shall be your portion.

Reader: Chai! I just waste my mb for nothing.. Fuuuuuk u op for tricking me.

Op: oh my belove reader.. Y would u use that f-word on me..? Dont u know that thus this very word can sebd u to hell..? Reside hail mary 3times this night b4 sleeping so this sin u brought upon ursef wont come to pass. I rub king siZe sign of the cross on your forehead. Bless u.

[size=30pt] Please guys stop using hard words on bloggers who post topics with links. Instead bless them and encourage them.[/size]

Bless u all.Mr puskin I bless u, Mr dragnet I bless and annoint u as u join hands with president seeun to move this topic to front page Thanks

6 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by ladyfeli(f): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lolz u re very funny..... As only u don drop possible comments wettin pple go come talk
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
ladyfeli: Lolz u re very funny..... As only u don drop possible comments wettin pple go come talk
y u talk this 1 if talk to talk don finish?
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by psucc(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
OP can I also transfer free data from airtel?
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by adepojuis: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
psucc: OP can I also transfer free data from airtel?
I don't think so.
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
adepojuis: Someone should plz clink on that link and post it here

I for clink am o but....
hello bro! Peace be unto u
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by adepojuis: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=] hello bro! Peace be unto u[/quote] bro don't jast mind me aal izz well
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Ruq: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
It's not really transfering, it's like buying it for the person. I asked if it was possible to transfer data the same way we do credit and one of their agents said it isn't. So they'll charge you in whole but the receipient will be credited with the data.
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by SkinnyDude(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
op, you are maad! if i click that link make i fail my quiz.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
SkinnyDude: op, you are maad! if i click that link make i fail my quiz.
please don't click the link... Read and pass your quiz... God knows it isn't by force to click or not click d link.
Let those who find this as important click the link.
Peace be unto your unborn children. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ruq: It's not really transfering, it's like buying it for the person. I asked if it was possible to transfer data the same way we do credit and one of their agents said it isn't. So they'll charge you in whole but the receipient will be credited with the data.
yes bro! There is a need to be generous sometimes. All network have their various policies... Don't tell me you've called the customer care of all the network already..
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
adepojuis: bro don't jast mind me aal izz well
bro I bless u, u will be d 1 to find the cure for ebola say amen and dance skelewu for the lord cool

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by okonja(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Well me I dey sell MTN data @ lower rates oh!, see my signature
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by cornelin(m): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2014
The op has already asked and answered the possible questions, so there i notthing left dor me to write
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by EnterPRO: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
lol ! funny OP.
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by BUSHHUNTER: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Bloggers are sick I don't blog shlt I do ma work
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by rattlesnake(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Op how can I transfer Ebola inside Ur blog
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Ruq: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=] yes bro! There is a need to be generous sometimes. All network have their various policies... Don't tell me you've called the customer care of all the network already..

[/quote]

True, that was Airtel's customer service not the rest.
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by brightnelly(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
the complete post

Follow the steps bellow:
For 10MB dial
Follow this steps:
Dial
*229*Recipients No*Amount of Mb#
E.g *229*0809325689*10#
If you're asked for pin dial.
*229*recipient No*Amount Of
MB*pin#
Your Security Pin Is 0000.
After doing this, the total MB
Your Transaction Should Be Successful Now.
To Transfer Mb From Glo-Glo.
Follow This Steps:
Dial
*127*Plan Code*receiver's number# E.g
*127*53*0805002363#
The example above, 53 is the data plan code.
To Transfer Mb From Mtn-Mtn
Follow This Steps.
Dial
*131*2# to register.
Dial
131*2*2*0000* new pin* new pin# to change your pin.
You default pin is 0000.
That's it guys.
You can even share the data in your bis subscription
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2014
cornelin: The op has already asked and answered the possible questions, so there i notthing left dor me to write
y u write dis 1?
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2014
cornelin: The op has already asked and answered the possible questions, so there i notthing left dor me to write
y u write dis 1
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2014
brightnelly: the complete post

Follow the steps bellow:
For 10MB dial
Follow this steps:
Dial
E.g *229*0809325689*10#
MB*pin#
Follow This Steps:
Dial
*127*53*0805002363#
Follow This Steps.
Dial
*131*2# to register.
Dial
You default pin is 0000.
That's it guys.
Hope this helps.
so what have u proved..?
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2014
rattlesnake: Op how can I transfer Ebola inside Ur blog
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by brightnelly(f): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=] so what have u proved..?[/quote]

a lot
grin
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Promking: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2014
How much does Airtel charge for the transfer??
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by wonda26(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2014
brightnelly: the complete post

Follow the steps bellow:
For 10MB dial
Follow this steps:
Dial
E.g *229*0809325689*10#
MB*pin#
Follow This Steps:
Dial
*127*53*0805002363#
Follow This Steps.
Dial
*131*2# to register.
Dial
You default pin is 0000.
That's it guys.
Hope this helps.

grin grin

Guy, why u dey knock this guy hustle?

OP, I bless you. Soon your blog will yield a hundredfold smiley
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2014
wonda26:

grin grin

oboy thank u very much.. I BLESS BLESS U.. how I wish I fit share this fowl when I kill 2day with u.
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2014
brightnelly:

a lot
grin
ntchew undecided
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Promking: How much does Airtel charge for the transfer??
10naira
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Dreyl(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Guy wat of Mtn?i didn't see it on ur blog.
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by brightnelly(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
wonda26:

grin grin

kikikikikik him for tell me codedly than to ask me rubbish question about what I've proved!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You / Tecno Phones And Prices In Nigeria 2024 / Download Wechat For Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.