Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner (28762 Views)

Strike: Health Workers Shelve Proposed Strike / Sound Health; Proposed Free Health Talk To All Nigerian Citizen / Mental illness May Be The 'price' We Pay For Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by NeilOssai(m): 5:13am On Aug 10, 2014
CHoccolaTE: That's it.

From the pictures you can find where your strength lies, which of these kinds of intelligence you possess.
...Nice One OP...but the 10 th INTELLIGENCE...Is ones ABILITY to apply any of the above to ""TACKLE"" Lifes' CHALLENGES... wink
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by freshness2020: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This cracked me up.
Lots of laugh! No be small thingy!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by IdeaCashKid(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Richiy: That is why you cannot categorically call anyone dumb...
Really?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by stevebond007(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2014
lillaowow: "Em, excuse me, I just Farted. what kind of intelligence is that?
Intra/inter personal... u studied ur body reaction and u just might have had an effect on pple around u
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by dejt4u(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2014
I love psychology
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by kylekarlee(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Quite Impressive, Miss_CHoccolaTE! ***PunchesAthousandLikes*** between Do you mean to say, all the above stated "intelligence" are all we have in this pweedie world of ours?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by repent4christ: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2014
The Holy ghost filled intelligence is missing! and that is the ultimate.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by bigfrancis21: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Mine are intrapersonal, logical-mathematical and interpersonal skills.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by fizzy94(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Ceasar1: Is it possible for one to fall into two or more groups?

Okay, Mine is Logical, Linguistic and ‘Self Smart’ intelligence.
embarassed
Na only you waka come?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
its can Neva be complete laye laye
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by iamord(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
But seriously none Of this Qualities are infused. In our educational system To bring out the best in students

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2014
This reminds me of an argument I had with a certain Nairalander called Sagamite backed by his brother OAM4J. I tried to explain this to them but they thought I was just talking shiit.
There is nothing like UNIVERSAL intelligence. Although some people are intelligent in several areas but they still don't have UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Bishoptim(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Mathematical (number)
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Richiy(f): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
LMAyedun: Gbam!
I believe that every person has uniqueness -- something that nobody else has.
Yes bro!!"
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Richiy(f): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2014
IdeaCashKid: Really?
yes really...
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Linguistic Intel

Intrapersonal Intel

Existentsial Intel (My Major)

Interpersonal Intelligence !
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by GodMode: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2014
CHoccolaTE be feeling wise cos she just read "some wise things".

CHoccolaTE be deceiving herself.

That's the writer's opinion....
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by firestar(f): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Blackteeth: This reminds me of an argument I had with a certain Nairalander called Sagamite backed by his brother OAM4J. I tried to explain this to them but they thought I was just talking shiit.
There is nothing like UNIVERSAL intelligence. Although some people are intelligent in several areas but they still don't have UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE.

Universal Intelligence. Is that meant for mortals?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by vislabraye(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Our education focuses the most on logical intelligence.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by fightforchange1(f): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2014
bigfrancis21: Mine are intrapersonal, logical-mathematical and interpersonal skills.

Doood r u still
Mad about the other day..
I dont kno u but I sorry for blowin up
Feel free to talk n e time
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by cirmuell(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2014
kylekarlee: Quite Impressive, Miss_CHoccolaTE! ***PunchesAthousandLikes*** between By The Way, Do you mean to say, all the above stated "intelligence" are all we have in this pweedie world of ours?
undecided there.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by GodMode: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2014
repent4christ: The Holy ghost filled intelligence is missing! and that is the ultimate.

The creator has already given u brain to find out what you can do intelligently but religion is distorting your thinking.

There is no God.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by GodMode: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2014
vislabraye: Our education focuses the most on logical intelligence.

You mean your education.

Mark twain said:

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education."

School is totally different from education.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by VantagePoint: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2014
lillaowow: "Em, excuse me, I just Farted. what kind of intelligence is that?
Hot Air Intelligence
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by MightyFortress: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Nice.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by zurine(f): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2014
interesting
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Idrismusty97(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
I am the first, second and fourth pic. Am i normal? .
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by amunekeuto: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2014
J12: I'm very good in bed cool I make women cum and scream grin grin What kind of intelligence do i have please? angry angry
cumming intelligence!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2014
ok
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Missmossy(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Interesting! Each seems unique anyway.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by kylekarlee(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: undecided there.
correction noted! Fhanks chum...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq / Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.