Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner (28757 Views)

Strike: Health Workers Shelve Proposed Strike / Sound Health; Proposed Free Health Talk To All Nigerian Citizen / Mental illness May Be The 'price' We Pay For Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You have not answered my question. Are all married women intelligent?
Did you read and understand what I wrote to you at all? Do you know the meaning of intelligence at all? Here is your answer to make it VERY SIMPLE for you:

EVERY HUMAN BEING EXCLUDING THE MENTALLY ILL IS INTELLIGENT BUT SOME ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN OTHERS.

The above statement means that EVERY married woman is intelligent as long as she is not mentally sick. But NOT EVERY married woman is EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT.

Do you get it now? I hope I have answered you.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

So you think it was only Margaret Thatchers education that made her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What proof do you have that Margret Thatcher is not FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Patience Jonathan? grin

You are assuming she is not despite how stupidly she has shown she is? grin grin grin grin grin

You are a pure moronic person! grin
Honestly man, you are the real confirmed jumbo fucktaatd saying that part in bold. Did I ever state that Margret is NOT far more intelligent than Patience? You think I am stuupid as you are? The fact that I asked you to PROVE that Margret is far more intelligent than Patience DOES NOT mean that I said Margret Thatcher is NOT far more intelligent than Patience. You think you are making sense but you sound very senseless in the presence of me your superior.

Secondly are you saying that Margret Thatcher never acted stupidly at various points in her life? IMPOSSIBLE!! If acting stupid is your proof then your Margret Thatcher is DUMB too.

I told you I am beyond your level of reasoning and you thought am talking shiit. grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Blackteeth:
Honestly man, you are the real confirmed jumbo fucktaatd saying that part in bold. Did I ever state that Margret is NOT far more intelligent than Patience? You think I am stuupid as you are? The fact that I asked you to PROVE that Margret is far more intelligent than Patience DOES NOT mean that I said Margret Thatcher is NOT far more intelligent than Patience. You think you are making sense but you sound very senseless in the presence of me your superior.

Secondly are you saying that Margret Thatcher never acted stupidly at various points in her life? IMPOSSIBLE!! If acting stupid is your proof then your Margret Thatcher is DUMB too.

I told you I am beyond your level of reasoning and you thought am talking shiit. grin grin grin

You are a pure, unadulterated cretinous person! grin

So now that the heat is on you, while I am intellectually suyaing you, you are getting confused on your own moronic arguments? grin grin grin grin grin

So you state that ALL human beings are almost EQUALLY intelligent?

But at with the same mouth say you are NOT saying Margaret Thatcher is FAR MORE intelligent than your Jesus Christ on Earth? grin grin grin grin grin

Pure person, so explain to us how "almost equal" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://www.omnicomprensivo.it/forum/articoli/marco/2014/foto-storiche/28.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Blackteeth:
Did you read and understand what I wrote to you at all? Do you know the meaning of intelligence at all? Here is your answer to make it VERY SIMPLE for you:

EVERY HUMAN BEING EXCLUDING THE MENTALLY ILL IS INTELLIGENT BUT SOME ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN OTHERS.

The above statement means that EVERY married woman is intelligent as long as she is not mentally sick. But NOT EVERY married woman is EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT.

person where is your "almost equally" now in your assertion? grin

You have dropped it after my pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I just did to you. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw4EMCCZ7wA

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Blackteeth:

I get your point but someone who behaves like this is st.upid, in my opinion. And if someone behaves likes this despite the fact that she is the first lady, then the person is extremely st.upid, in my opinion.

The common and generally accepted meaning of the word intelligent is smart and this here is extremely st.upid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMwIkuoAMj0

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
person where is your "almost equally" now in your assertion?

You have dropped it after my pummeling?

This is what I just did to you.

Sagamite:

You are a pure, unadulterated cretinous person! grin

So now that the heat is on you, while I am intellectually suyaing you, you are getting confused on your own moronic arguments? grin grin grin grin grin

So you state that ALL human beings are almost EQUALLY intelligent?

But at with the same mouth say you are NOT saying Margaret Thatcher is FAR MORE intelligent than your Jesus Christ on Earth? grin grin grin grin grin

Pure person, so explain to us how "almost equal" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://www.omnicomprensivo.it/forum/articoli/marco/2014/foto-storiche/28.jpg[/img]
Am shaking my head. Look at you. So in your little DUMBFUCKTARD mind you think you have won ehn? grin grin ; D
Remember I told you that a WIDE intelligence gap exists when you are including the mentally ill people in this case. Have you given me the PROOF that Patience is DUMB and mentally ill? Since you have not given me the proof then IT CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED if indeed Margret Thatcher is FOR MORE intelligent than Patience Or NOT far more than intelligent than Patience. Get the proof I requested from you RETAARD!!

Secondly I have explained several times what I meant by ALMOST EQUALLY INTELLIGENT and I even told you at a point here that my choice of word wasn't exactly the best to convey my thoughts. BUT the idea behind the phrase ALMOST EQUAL still remains the same and the reason I refused to include the phrase when I replied to carefreewannabe was because it has been causing confusion to LITTLE MINDS like you, so i didnt want to confuse her. So stick to the idea and ignore the deceptive phrase that has been deceiving you. The problem here is that your dumb mind is TRANSLATING "almost equal" to mean "equal". There is a gap in intelligence between humans but it is not TOO WIDE among mentally fit and strong people. I excluded the mentally ill.

Take Albert Einstein and Margret Thatcher for instance. Albert was a Physicist while Margret was a Politician. Most people will definitely say that Albert Einstein is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Margret because many of us consider Maths challenging. Now assuming you never knew Einstein as a physicist and you saw him with Margret doing tasks that humans frequently do daily do you think anyone will come up with the statement that Einstein is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Margret?? Humans have areas of specialization called TALENT and it cannot be used to decide than one is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than the other. What if I tell you that Michael Jackson is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than you because he has the intelligence to compose good music? Does that make sense to you?? That's how it wouldn't make sense to say that Albert Einstein is far more intelligent than Margret because he was a good physicist.That's his talent.

The bottomline is the phrase ALMOST INTELLIGENT as I used it means: THERE IS A GAP IN INTELLIGENCE BETWEEN HUMANS, BUT IT IS NOT TOO WIDE BETWEEN MENTALLY FIT PEOPLE.

Mr DUMBFUCKTAARD thought he has won. grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by joywendy(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I get your point but someone who behaves like this is st.upid, in my opinion. And if someone behaves likes this despite the fact that she is the first lady, then the person is extremely st.upid, in my opinion.

The common and generally accepted meaning of the word intelligent is smart and this here is extremely st.upid.

lmao! you harsh oh
Chai there is God, *crying* there is God oh!
This post you are posting, there is God. Chai there is God oh. *sobbing*

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If I may ask, how exactly did she act stuupid in that video? Are you focusing in the drama or a are you focusing on her motive?

Even if you think she acted stuupid are you saying you have never acted STUUPID in your life before? Does that make you dumb?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blackteeth:
If I may ask, how exactly did she act stuupid in that video? Are you focusing in the drama or a are you focusing on her motive?

She acted st.upid because ...

1. ... she didn't maintain composure like the wife of a leader, who decides to talk in public, should.
2. ... she didn't maintain composure even though the situation required such.
3. ... by not maintaing composure, in a situation which required such, she was shouting like a market woman embarrassing Nigeria.
4. ... she behaved like she was doing people whose kids were kidnapped a favour when in fact this is a government's responsibility.
5. ... she did not set a good example, even though a first lady should, by disrespecting people who needed her help.
6. ... she did not speak proper English, which is Nigeria's official language.
7. ... she does not know which body language is appropriate in such a situation.

She continues to act st.upid because she fails to see that she is not qualified to speak and act in public and to represent a country.

Like I said when this video was released, in a sane society she would not even be allowed to speak on behalf of a village in public.

Even if you think she acted stuupid are you saying you have never acted STUUPID in your life before? Does that make you dumb?

I have never acted SO st.upid in my life. I have made mistakes but I have never come close to what she did.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
joywendy: lmao! you harsh oh
Chai there is God, *crying* there is God oh!
This post you are posting, there is God. Chai there is God oh. *sobbing*

grin grin

Euphemisms are not my forte wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She acted st.upid because ...

1. ... she didn't maintain composure like the wife of a leader, who decides to talk in public, should.
2. ... she didn't maintain composure even though the situation required such.
3. ... by not maintaing composure, in a situation which required such, she was shouting like a market woman embarrassing Nigeria.
4. ... she behaved like she was doing people whose kids were kidnapped a favour when in fact this is a government's responsibility.
5. ... she did not set a good example, even though a first lady should, by disrespecting people who needed her help.
6. ... she did not speak proper English, which is Nigeria's official language.
7. ... she does not know which body language is appropriate in such a situation.

She continues to act st.upid because she fails to see that she is not qualified to speak and act in public and to represent a country.

Like I said when this video was released, in a sane society she would not even be allowed to speak on behalf of a village in public.

I have never acted SO st.upid in my life. I have made mistakes but I have never come close to what she did.
So thats the reason why you and your brother Sagamit* think that Patience is dumb eeh? Hahahaha.

Now listen, someone who lacks composure SHOULD NOT automatically mean that the person is NATURALLY STUUPID or whatever. Lack of composure can occur as a result of LACK OF EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE, and lack of education can make someone at this age human existence appear dumb. I have said it several times that Patience LACKS EDUCATION and thats what the MAIN problem is. It is not because she is naturally dumb or stupid.

Take yourself for example, assuming you had limited or no access to western education and exposure do you do you think you would have been boasting of your superior English skills and composure and then criticizing Patience for having none? You would have probably been like Patience speaking poor English and lacking the so-called composure.

Like I said earlier, Patience LACKS EDUCATION and NOT necessarily because she is NATURALLY STUUPID. Her lack of education is only giving her what I would call FALSE STUPIDITY cos when she gets educated she becomes a different being.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blackteeth:
So thats the reason why you and your brother Sagamit* think that Patience is dumb eeh? Hahahaha.

Now listen, someone who lacks composure SHOULD NOT automatically mean that the person is NATURALLY STUUPID or whatever. Lack of composure can occur as a result of LACK OF EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE, and lack of education can make someone at this age human existence appear dumb. I have said it several times that Patience LACKS EDUCATION and thats what the MAIN problem is. It is not because she is naturally dumb or stupid.

Take yourself for example, assuming you had limited or no access to western education and exposure do you do you think you would have been boasting of your superior English skills and composure and then criticizing Patience for having none? You would have probably been like Patience speaking poor English and lacking the so-called composure.

Like I said earlier, Patience LACKS EDUCATION and NOT necessarily because she is NATURALLY STUUPID. Her lack of education is only giving her what I would call FALSE STUPIDITY cos when she gets educated she becomes a different being.

If a person knows that she is poorly educated and additionally lacks composure, that is required to cope with a serious situation, and then nevertheless decides to face the public in front of cameras, then the person is not only poorly educated but also extremely du.mb.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If a person knows that she is poorly educated and additionally lacks composure, that is required to cope with a serious situation, and then nevertheless decides to face the public in front of cameras, then the person is not only poorly educated but also extremely du.mb.
Lol. My dear you just talked so cheap and easy.

Do you know that Patience is so UNEDUCATED that she doesnt give a Bleep about your so-called composure? She doesn't KNOW what composure is in the first place cos its only when you are educated that you know that there is something like composure. Since Patience is not educated then DONT expect her TO KNOW she should composure herself like Kate Middleton on camera. Besides, what about that "intelligent" Edo state governor who told a woman on camera to GO AND DIE ? What do you have to say about that lack of composure?? The list of "intelligent" people losing composure is just endless. Bottomline is what you said above is still NOT a proof that patience is DUMB.

If you want to know if Patience is truly dumb or not just go to aso rock, disregard the fact that she is not educated and can't speak English, just communicate with her about issues in ijaw language. It is the way she reasons with you that you can then figure out if she is dumb or not. Since you have no real proof that she is dumb then I am FREE to give her a pass mark AN AVERAGE INTELLIGENT BEING.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Blackteeth:
Lol. My dear you just talked so cheap and easy.

Do you know that Patience is so UNEDUCATED that she doesnt give a Bleep about your so-called composure? She doesn't KNOW what composure is in the first place cos its only when you are educated that you know that there is something like composure. Since Patience is not educated then DONT expect her TO KNOW she should composure herself like Kate Middleton on camera. Besides, what about that "intelligent" Edo state governor who told a woman on camera to GO AND DIE ? What do you have to say about that lack of composure?? The list of "intelligent" people losing composure is just endless. Bottomline is what you said above is still NOT a proof that patience is DUMB.

If you want to know if Patience is truly dumb or not just go to aso rock, disregard the fact that she is not educated and can't speak English, just communicate with her about issues in ijaw language. It is the way she reasons with you that you can then figure out if she is dumb or not. Since you have no real proof that she is dumb then I am FREE to give her a pass mark AN AVERAGE INTELLIGENT BEING.

I have not only said that she is dumb because she did not maintain composure. I have given you a lot of other reasons too.

And of course she doesn't care whether I think she is dumb or not because she doesn't even care that she is embarrassing Nigeria all over the world. She is so dumb, she doesn't even notice that she is dumb and that people all over the world are laughing at her and Nigeria.

If you think that I need to go to Aso Rock and talk with her first to know that she is not only dumb but extremely dumb, which for me is obvious, then go and visit her first to find out if she is intelligent.

If anyone thinks that she is smart, then he is either a family member or does not know what smart is.

I have even more reasons why she is freaking dumb but if you have not noticed it yet, then I am afraid you never will. You have the first lady you deserve wink

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have not only said that she is dumb because she did not maintain composure. I have given you a lot of other reasons too.

And of course she doesn't care whether I think she is dumb or not because she doesn't even care that she is embarrassing Nigeria all over the world. She is so dumb, she doesn't even notice that she is dumb and that people all over the world are laughing at her and Nigeria.

If you think that I need to go to Aso Rock and talk with her first to know that she is not only dumb but extremely dumb, which for me is obvious, then go and visit her first to find out if she is intelligent.

If anyone thinks that she is smart, then he is either a family member or does not know what smart is.

I have even more reasons why she is freaking dumb but if you have not noticed it yet, then I am afraid you never will. You have the first lady you deserve wink

Listen I am not saying that Patience is not dumb. Its still possible but you really have no STRONG proof. I told you that the MAIN problem with Patience is because she LACKS EDUCATION and not necessarily because she is naturally dumb. Let Patience have some good education and I bet you will see a change.

You said Patience is dumb cos she KNEW she lacks composure. Now what about the "intelligent" journalists who KNEW patience lacks composure and will embarrass us on TV but they still went to film her to embarrass the country? Are the journalists not DUMB too?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Blackteeth:
Listen I am not saying that Patience is not dumb. Its still possible but you really have no STRONG proof. I told you that the MAIN problem with Patience is because she LACKS EDUCATION and not necessarily because she is naturally dumb. Let Patience have some good education and I bet you will see a change.

Look, you really do not need to be well educated or educated at all to know that such behaviour is embarrassing. Moreover, if you are intelliegent, in the sense of being smart, then you would use every opportunity to receive some education, at the latest the moment you become the first lady. And when you are the first lady, you have plenty of possibilities to educate yourself some more. To do that, you have to be intelligent / smart. This is my opinion, that's the way I reason.

My grandma is not well educated but she can easily distinguish between appropriate behaviour and inappropriate behaviour. She has always told me that it is smart to remain quiet on topics or in situations where you lack the necessary knowledge or skills. This is smart / intelligent. And you really do not need to have a Master's Degree to know this.

If the first lady was smart / inteliigent, she would either shut up or educate herself before speaking in public. She is an international joke.

I am well educated, no bragging, but I would not feel ready to speak in public on serious matters if my husband became the president of Nigeria. I would first ask to be trained to do such an important job. I would hire the best advisors and I would be perfectly prepared. This is the least that should be expected of people who represent a whole nation.

You said Patience is dumb cos she KNEW she lacks composure. Now what about the "intelligent" journalists who KNEW patience lacks composure and will embarrass us on TV but they still went to film her to embarrass the country? Are the journalists not DUMB too?

A serious journalist's job is not to censor, to make someone look good or bad, but to report in the most objective way possible. This was the first lady's official reaction to the tragedy, that so many families faced, and this is what was released.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Look, you really do not need to be well educated or educated at all to know that such behaviour is embarrassing. Moreover, if you are intelliegent, in the sense of being smart, then you would use every opportunity to receive some education, at the latest the moment you become the first lady. And when you are the first lady, you have plenty of possibilities to educate yourself some more. To do that, you have to be intelligent / smart. This is my opinion, that's the way I reason.

My grandma is not well educated but she can easily distinguish between appropriate behaviour and inappropriate behaviour. She has always told me that it is smart to remain quiet on topics or in situations where you lack the necessary knowledge or skills. This is smart / intelligent. And you really do not need to have a Master's Degree to know this.

If the first lady was smart / inteliigent, she would either shut up or educate herself before speaking in public. She is an international joke.

I am well educated, no bragging, but I would not feel ready to speak in public on serious matters if my husband became the president of Nigeria. I would first ask to be trained to do such an important job. I would hire the best advisors and I would be perfectly prepared. This is the least that should be expected of people who represent a whole nation.

A serious journalist's job is not to censor, to make someone look good or bad, but to report in the most objective way possible. This was the first lady's official reaction to the tragedy, that so many families faced, and this is what was released.
My sister I told you you weren't ready for this in the beginning.

All you said is only showing that you are only FOCUSING on Patience's bad decisions to decide that she is dumb. Does it makes sense to you if I focus on every bad decision you have made in your life and use it to decide that you are dumb? YES Patience made a bad desicion by not deciding to get some education BUT what about the "intelligent" decisions she has made so far in life?? Are you telling me that Patience has been making dumb decisions all through her life?? If that is the case then I don't think the president would have ever married her. The president is not a bad or dumb guy, so for him to marry her he must have seen GOOD THINGS about her.

The bottomline here is that EVERYBODY including the MOST INTELLIGENT have made some DUMB decisions at some points in life. So how would you feel if someone picks them and decide that you are dumb ignoring the good decisions you have made??

I have told you if you wanna know if Patience is TRULY dumb go to aso rock and spend some time relating with her in ijaw language and don't put her lack of education into the picture as you interact with her. Apart from that, every other thing you are saying are just desicions based on LOSE and HASTY conclusions. The MAIN problem is Patience LACKS EDUCATION. Simple
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Blackteeth:
My sister I told you you weren't ready for this in the beginning.

If I am ready or not, is for me to decide. You don't know.

All you said is only showing that you are only FOCUSING on Patience's bad decisions to decide that she is dumb. Does it makes sense to you if I focus on every bad decision you have made in your life and use it to decide that you are dumb? YES Patience made a bad desicion by not deciding to get some education BUT what about the "intelligent" decisions she has made so far in life?? Are you telling me that Patience has been making dumb decisions all through her life?? If that is the case then I don't think the president would have ever married her. The president is not a bad or dumb guy, so for him to marry her he must have seen GOOD THINGS about her.

I am not only focusing on her decisions but also on her behaviour and the way she speaks. And all this tells me that she is extremely du.mb.

And the fact that her husband married a woman like this says a lot about him.

The bottomline here is that EVERYBODY including the MOST INTELLIGENT have made some DUMB decisions at some points in life. So how would you feel if someone picks them and decide that you are dumb ignoring the good decisions you have made??

The bad decisions I have made in my life, are definitely not as embarrassing as hers and also not so st.upid.

I
have told you if you wanna know if Patience is TRULY dumb go to aso rock and spend some time relating with her in ijaw language and don't put her lack of education into the picture as you interact with her. Apart from that, every other thing you are saying are just desicions based on LOSE and HASTY conclusions. The MAIN problem is Patience LACKS EDUCATION. Simple

I don't need to go anywhere to know that she is a retard. The fact that she, as the first lady, is not able to make use of the official language, is a joke in itself. Like I said, in a developed country, she would not even be allowed to speak on behalf of a village. And the fact that her husbands lets her, shows me that he is not smart enough to see what a fool she is making of herself. This is why developed countries are so developed, they have much higher standards. Nobody would defend such a first lady there. Everyone would bury their head in shame.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If I am ready or not, is for me to decide. You don't know.

I am not only focusing on her decisions but also on her behaviour and the way she speaks. And all this tells me that she is extremely du.mb.

And the fact that her husband married a woman like this says a lot about him.

The bad decisions I have made in my life, are definitely not as embarrassing as hers and also not so st.upid.

I don't need to go anywhere to know that she is a retard. The fact that she, as the first lady, is not able to make use of the official language, is a joke in itself. Like I said, in a developed country, she would not even be allowed to speak on behalf of a village.And the fact that her husbands lets her, shows me that he is not smart enough to see what a fool she is making of herself. This is why developed countries are so developed, they have much higher standards. Nobody would defend such a first lady there. Everyone would bury their head in shame.
All the parts I have highlighted in bold are all pointing to one thing: LACK OF EDUCATION. The problem you have is that you don't KNOW the symptoms of lack of education and differentiate it from dumbness.
If you lack education in Nigeria you will find it hard speaking our official language cos it's not our mother tongue.
If you lack education in Nigeria it would influence your behavior and composure because Nigerians are not born with that AMERICAN STYLE kind of composure which you expect patience to have.

Even if your bad decisions are not as worse as Patience's own it still DOES NOT make you a better person because you are just LUCKY to have education so it made you have COMPOSURE and also DETECT who has none. So please stop doing shakara and cursing Patience simply because she "unluckily" had none or little education while growing up in the village. Assuming you had no education you would have CERTAINLY been a BUSH GIRL. Fact!!! grin grin grin

Only those who think cheap like you and your brother Sagamit* will come up with your kind of idea about how to JUDGE dumbness. I think DEEP and I guess it sounds bogus to you. grin
I think you have lost this case. You are only trying to SAVE YOUR FACE by hanging on. grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
All the parts I have highlighted in bold are all pointing to one thing: LACK OF EDUCATION. The problem you have is that you don't KNOW the symptoms of lack of education and differentiate it from dumbness.

A smart person, who lacks education, would get an education if he / she had the opportunity to get it. Patience could have gotten it a long time ago. Only a du.mb person is unable to learn.

If you lack education in Nigeria you will find it hard speaking our official language cos it's not our mother tongue.
If you lack education in Nigeria it would influence your behavior and composure because Nigerians are not born with that AMERICAN STYLE kind of composure which you expect patience to have.

Like I said, a smart person would learn and develop or at least stay quiet in public.

Even if your bad decisions are not as worse as Patience's own it still DOES NOT make you a better person because you are just LUCKY to have education so it made you have COMPOSURE and also DETECT who has none. So please stop doing shakara and cursing Patience simply because she "unluckily" had none or little education while growing up in the village. Assuming you had no education you would have CERTAINLY been a BUSH GIRL. Fact!!! grin grin grin

I have not said, I am a better person. That's a different topic.

I am not cursing her because she lacks education. I am criticising her for doing a job she is not qualified for. She and her husband are to blame for embarrassing Nigeria. How can people without education run a country?

Only those who think cheap like you and your brother Sagamit* will come up with your kind of idea about how to JUDGE dumbness. I think DEEP and I guess it sounds bogus to you. grin

One of the core problems in Nigeria is the fact that people like you accept UNEDUCATED people as leaders.

I think you have lost this case. You are only trying to SAVE YOUR FACE by hanging on. grin grin

You wish.

A smart person would educate herself or keep quiet. Education is not only restricted to education at school.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A smart person, who lacks education, would get an education if he / she had the opportunity to get it. Patience could have gotten it a long time ago. Only a du.mb person is unable to learn.

Like I said, a smart person would learn and develop or at least stay quiet in public.

I have not said, I am a better person. That's a different topic.

I am not cursing her because she lacks education. I am criticising her for doing a job she is not qualified for. She and her husband are to blame for embarrassing Nigeria. How can people without education run a country?

One of the core problems in Nigeria is the fact that people like you accept UNEDUCATED people as leaders.

You wish.

A smart person would educate herself or keep quiet. Education is not only restricted to education at school.
You are still repeating your previous statements that I have already DESTROYED. You are still dwelling ONLY on her mistakes to conclude that she is dumb. What about the things she has done right?? Eeeeh?? Patience made a wrong decision by not keeping quiet and attending school. BUT is Patience the only person that has made wrong decisions? What if your Boss at the office uses every mistake you make to tell you that you are dumb? What if he tells you the following:

Only a smart person will keep the file on my table.

Only a smart person will report to me concerning this email.

Only a smart person will know that Jennifer would have been instructed to meet the client.

How would you feel about that? This is exactly how you are misjudging Patience Jonathan to be dumb when you have no REAL PROOF to show that. That's no fair.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
You are still repeating your previous statements that I have already DESTROYED. You are still dwelling ONLY on her mistakes to conclude that she is dumb. What about the things she has done right?? Eeeeh?? Patience made a wrong decision by not keeping quiet. BUT is Patience the only person that has made wrong decisions? What if your Boss at the office uses every mistake you make to tell you that you are dumb? What if he tells you the following:

You have not destroyed anything.

By the way, Patience has made the same bad decision of not keeping quiet over and over again.

Someone who keeps repeating the same mistake over and over again is ........... what? Dumb.
Why? Because the person is unable to learn.

Inability to learn = Stupidity

Only a smart person will keep the file on my table.

Only a smart person will report to me concerning this email.

Only a smart person will know that Jennifer would have been instructed to meet the client.

My boss has no reason to tell me such things. I am one of the best at work. wink

If my bosses had to tell me such things over and over again, I would get fired for being too du.mb to learn what they expect of me.

How would you feel about that? This is exactly how you are misjudging Patience Jonathan to be dumb when you have no REAL PROOF to show that. That's no fair.

Do you know what is unfair? It's unfair that such people lead and represent the country.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You have not destroyed anything.

By the way, Patience has made the same bad decision of not keeping quiet over and over again.

Someone who keeps repeating the same mistake over and over again is ........... what? Dumb.
Why? Because the person is unable to learn.

Inability to learn = Stupidity

My boss has no reason to tell me such things. I am one of the best at work. wink

If my bosses had to tell me such things over and over again, I would get fired for being too du.mb to learn what they expect of me.

Do you know what is unfair? It's unfair that such people lead and represent the country.
The issue in that case is not REPEATING SAME MISTAKE. I have told you before that Patience DOES NOT care about your American composure. Since she does not care then she sees it as unecesssary going to learn composure. In her world, if you don't like her you Bleep OFF. She is living her good life while you are here swallowing Panadol. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
The issue in that case is not REPEATING SAME MISTAKE. I have told you before that Patience DOES NOT care about your American composure. Since she does not care then she sees it as unecesssary going to learn composure.

Who said composure was the only mistake she was repeating and who says composure is American?

In her world, if you don't like her you Bleep OFF.

We saw it in the video I posted. grin And this is why Nigeria is so well developed. wink

She is living her good life while you are here swallowing Panadol. grin

No, I live a good life abroad where leaders are smart AND educated. wink

And where people do not accept to be represented by a Bush woman. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Who said composure was the only mistake she was repeating and who says composure is American?

We saw it in the video I posted. grin And this is why Nigeria is so well developed. wink

No, I live a good life abroad where leaders are smart AND educated. wink

And where people do not accept to be represented by a Bush woman. grin
Most times people INTENTIONALY REFUSE to do what is appropriate REPEATEDLY. For instance when laws are enforced some people will refuse to obey the rules cos they were searching for an easy way out and NOT because they were DUMB.

Patience DOES NOT CARE about American composure so she has INTENTIONALY REFUSED to do what is appropriate by getting some education cos she knows it would cost her time and effort. She is not willing to sacrifice her time and brain cells for what she does not care about, and she also wants an easy way out. So its not really about REPEATING MISTAKES as you simply wrote it.
Just learn to reason.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
Most times people INTENTIONALY REFUSE to do what is appropriate REPEATEDLY. For instance when laws are enforced some people will refuse to obey the rules cos they were searching for an easy way out and NOT because they were DUMB.

So you are comparing a first lady with criminals? Interesting.

Patience DOES NOT CARE about American composure so she has INTENTIONALY REFUSED to do what is appropriate by getting some education cos she knows it would cost her time and effort. She is not willing to sacrifice her time and brain cells for what she does not care about, and she also wants an easy way out. So its not really about REPEATING MISTAKES as you simply wrote it.
Just learn to reason.

Since when is composure American?

bold
This is why she is dumb.
Anyone who is averagely smart knows that education is NEVER a waste of time and worth any effort.
This is the peak of stupidity.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So you are comparing a first lady with criminals? Interesting.

Since when is composure American?

bold

This is why she is dumb. Anyone who is averagely smart knows that education is NEVER a waste of time and worth any effort.
This is the peak of stupidity.
Comparing a lady with criminals is not the focus here please!!! I was ONLY giving you a reason why people can do the same wrong thing over and over again. You left the message and went into some other thing beyond the scope of this matter. angry

Secondly I mentioned "American composure" because Nigerians are always trying to speak and act American. Not necessarily because I mean composure is American.

As for the part I highlighted in bold that makes no sense because everyone has a right to decide whether to go to school or not based on his or her own REASONS. You can't impose it that anyone who refused to go to school is dumb. That's NONE SENSE. So what about Bill Gates and many others who dropped out of school? Are they dumb too because they refused to go to school? Seriously, in your little mind are you saying anyone who decides not to go to school is an evidence of DUMBNESS?? YOU AIN'T SERIOUS.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
Comparing a lady with criminals is not the focus here please!!! I was ONLY giving you a reason why people can do the same wrong thing over and over again. You left the message and went into some other thing beyond the scope of this matter. angry

YOu compared the first lady to criminals, not me.

Secondly I mentioned "American composure" because Nigerians are always trying to speak and act American. Not necessarily because I mean composure is American.

It has nothing to do with America.

As for the part I highlighted in bold that makes no sense because everyone has a right to decide whether to go to school or not based on his or her own REASONS. You can't impose it that anyone who refused to go to school is dumb. That's NONE SENSE. So what about Bill Gates and many others who dropped out of school? Are they dumb too because they refused to go to school? Seriously, in your little mind are you saying anyone who decides not to go to school is an evidence of DUMBNESS?? YOU AIN'T SERIOUS.

You can educate yourself outside of a school. And it is the duty in the position of Patience J. to educate herself, else she is not qualified to do the job.
It's like saying, I want to be a doctor but I don't have to learn it.

By the way, someone who claims that a person who INTENTIONALLY REFUSES TO EDUCATE HERSELF BECAUSE SHE CONSIDERS IT A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT IS SMART, should NOT tell ME that I have a "little mind".

TO SAY THAT EDUCATION IS A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT AND UNNECCESSARY FOR A FIRST LADY IS THE PEAK OF IGNORANCE.

IGNORANCE IS DANGEROUS.

STUPIDITY KILLS. You can clearly see it in Nigeria.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:

Am shaking my head. Look at you. So in your little DUMBFUCKTARD mind you think you have won ehn? grin grin ; D
Remember I told you that a WIDE intelligence gap exists when you are including the mentally ill people in this case. Have you given me the PROOF that Patience is DUMB and mentally ill? Since you have not given me the proof then IT CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED if indeed Margret Thatcher is FOR MORE intelligent than Patience Or NOT far more than intelligent than Patience. Get the proof I requested from you RETAARD!!

Secondly I have explained several times what I meant by ALMOST EQUALLY INTELLIGENT and I even told you at a point here that my choice of word wasn't exactly the best to convey my thoughts. BUT the idea behind the phrase ALMOST EQUAL still remains the same and the reason I refused to include the phrase when I replied to carefreewannabe was because it has been causing confusion to LITTLE MINDS like you, so i didnt want to confuse her. So stick to the idea and ignore the deceptive phrase that has been deceiving you. The problem here is that your dumb mind is TRANSLATING "almost equal" to mean "equal". There is a gap in intelligence between humans but it is not TOO WIDE among mentally fit and strong people. I excluded the mentally ill.

Take Albert Einstein and Margret Thatcher for instance. Albert was a Physicist while Margret was a Politician. Most people will definitely say that Albert Einstein is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Margret because many of us consider Maths challenging. Now assuming you never knew Einstein as a physicist and you saw him with Margret doing tasks that humans frequently do daily do you think anyone will come up with the statement that Einstein is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Margret?? Humans have areas of specialization called TALENT and it cannot be used to decide than one is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than the other. What if I tell you that Michael Jackson is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than you because he has the intelligence to compose good music? Does that make sense to you?? That's how it wouldn't make sense to say that Albert Einstein is far more intelligent than Margret because he was a good physicist.That's his talent.

The bottomline is the phrase ALMOST INTELLIGENT as I used it means: THERE IS A GAP IN INTELLIGENCE BETWEEN HUMANS, BUT IT IS NOT TOO WIDE BETWEEN MENTALLY FIT PEOPLE.

Mr DUMBFUCKTAARD thought he has won. grin grin

So you wrote all this moronic tome but did not answer the simple question asked? grin grin grin

person, explain to us how "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

To this moronic person!

Even those Liberians that went to attack the Ebola quarantine centre are geniuses.

Afterall, they had a goal of closing it down and they did. .........Achievement ..................Einstein tinz! grin grin grin grin grin

Goal → realisation → achievement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:

Please tell us her genius motive. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
wat d fuvuck is a cretinous fuckytard
Sagamite:

To this moronic person!

Even those Liberians that went to attack the Ebola quarantine centre are geniuses.

Afterall, they had a goal of closing it down and they did. .........Achievement ..................Einstein tinz! grin grin grin grin grin

Goal → realisation → achievement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" / 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.