Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,006 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) (16739 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Father / What Would You Remember Your Father For? / What Do You Like About Your Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
I never really knew my dad from an early age.. He was just someone whose name i bore. We hardly spent good time together. I'll be turning 20 next month and i can say with all amount of seriousness that the total number of times i've spent with my dad if converted won't be up to a year. He's part of the reason i found and still find it hard to open up to anybody.. I'd rather lock up than give anybody a hint that i have a problem. He's a great example of the kinda father i don't wanna be.
Recently though,he's been tryna reach out to me and sorta repair our relationship but it's too late already. The damage has been done already.
Now to my stepdad.. The man been harsh die but recently he mellowed down.. But @ times can get on my nerves.

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. Mine would check if the television is hot and once it is he will be like " instead of us to be reading our books we are busy watching television' chai, see beating grin He once saw my siata coming back from school at Maryland bus stop with a boy who was just her classmate heading to the same direction, he was driving so she didn't she him. that day he woke her by midnight, beat shege comot for her body, pour her pepper, cut her hair... We feared him even more than God. My brother calls him a lion then, he would say ' I don't know why mum married this lion' ....chai, even when I entered school, If I want to go out in the evening I would feel dad was watching me grin I still fear him till tomorrow even tho he is not as harsh/strict as before.

Same Here. My dad and mum once saw my class mate (a boy) and I walk down the bus stop after school hour. Unknown to us, my dad and mum had arranged some mechanics under the bridge (charity bus stop oshodi) to beat the boy. Before I could say Jesus is Lord, my class mate had been surrounded by the mechanics under the bridge. Omo see beating. My parent dragged me away from their midst. I was so helpless. I couldn't do anything. My mum even slapped Femi. When the boys were through, my dad hijacked femi on his school uniform, and took him back to the barracks (school). Getting to the school, my dad reported Femi to the soldiers in school. My Dad lied. My Dad told the soldiers that Femi took me out of the school. My Dad ordered the Soldiers to cane Femi and I. We were given 14 strokes of Koboko right at my parents presence. After that, Femi was taken into the guard room. We left the barrack straight to our family doctor clinic. My mum told our doctor that she brought me for Virginity test. That I was seen with a boy earlier that day. The doctor told my mum to excuse us, and he asked if I had done anything, and I told him NO. He believed me. He asked me to go. He told my mum that my Virginity was still intact. We went back home. On getting home, my mum and dad reported me to neighbours around. Our church members and Pastors were not left out as my parent told another version of the story. That night I was separated from my siblings. I was quarantined for two weeks. I was in the store for two weeks. I didn't go to school. I ate once a day. My parents told my siblings I was possessed with a demon and the demon needed to be casted out before I could regain my freedom again. My brother and sisters felt pity for me. When they go to school, they will buy me snacks and whenever my parents were not at home, they will pass it through the window for me to eat. I wrote an apology note to Femi to forgive me. My friends wrote back to me telling me of how much they had missed me. Sometimes my friends sents me food to eat. Femi never replied my notes. Femi had already told the whole school of what my parent did to him. I later heard that his father bailed him out from the guard room. Femi father waited for the return of his son, but he never returned. Out of fear, the father went to the school only to be told that his son was in the guard room. Hmmm, going back to the school was my night mare. I just didn't know how to face the school. Two weeks was over. I was free again. I became a celebrity over night. Friends and neighbors wanted to know what happened. I got dressed to school, on getting to the barrack, I just didn't know if I should go into the school or go back home. At the same time, I wasn't ready to quit my secondary education. I summoned courage to proceed with the encouragement I got from my bestie. I got to the class, all eyes on me. For weeks I was nervous. I was mocked. To my disappointment, Femi made mockery of me most. He told all the guys to stay away from me if not, they should be ready for an acid bath. My life never remained the same till I left the school as no one never wanted to associate themself with me except for my bestie. I owe her one!

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by davedave1: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
My dad was so strict dat if he gives u a slap then, u will automaticaly restored to Gods factory setting and u will start to do good normaly.....bt nw we r very gud friend.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Evathyst(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Well, mine was strict.
They are all the same. Taking out their frustrations on their children for being children.
But I now understand that like MANY OTHER AFRICAN PARENTS. . . he was just frustrated with life in NIGERIA. grin
Most of the 'strictness' you see in many parents is all about 'BROKE WEATHER'!
No pepper for pocket! grin

baba, u don get am finish. Na economic situation dey bring out d 'animal' in most Dads. As in my own eh, if him get money, he will behave lyk Oyibo Daddy. I rmbr him takin us to trade fair, National Theatre, Bar-Beach, Amusement Park, nd many other better places 4 Lagos. At times self to show his happiness, he wil organise story telling contest, wrestling match, football match, quiz nd debate inside our small parlour. Bt anytime He's broke, o boi, everybody 4 house dey fear am lyk person wey get ebola. By dt tym, only one slap is enof to reset all doz happy moments he has given us to factory settings. My Dad can flog? He can scold? Nd He doesn't 4get one's wrongdoing(one tin I hate abt him). Other Pple's Dad may be better, bt 4me,he's d best.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Catered4:

Same Here. My dad and mum once saw my class mate (a boy) and I walk down the bus stop after school hour. Unknown to us, my dad and mum had arranged some mechanics under the bridge (charity bus stop oshodi) to beat the boy. Before I could say Jesus is Lord, my class mate had been surrounded by the mechanics under the bridge. Omo see beating. My parent dragged me away from their midst. I was so helpless. I couldn't do anything. My mum even slapped Femi. When the boys were through, my dad hijacked femi on his school uniform, and took him back to the barracks (school). Getting to the school, my dad reported Femi to the soldiers in school. My Dad lied. My Dad told the soldiers that Femi took me out of the school. My Dad ordered the Soldiers to cane Femi and I. We were given 14 strokes of Koboko right at my parents presence. After that, Femi was taken into the guard room. We left the barrack straight to our family doctor clinic. My mum told our doctor that she brought me for Virginity test. That I was seen with a boy earlier that day. The doctor told my mum to excuse us, and he asked if I had done anything, and I told him NO. He believed me. He asked me to go. He told my mum that my Virginity was still intact. We went back home. On getting home, my mum and dad reported me to neighbours around. Our church members and Pastors were not left out as my parent told another version of the story. That night I was separated from my siblings. I was quarantined for two weeks. I was in the store for two weeks. I didn't go to school. I ate once a day. My parents told my siblings I was possessed with a demon and the demon needed to be casted out before I could regain my freedom again. My brother and sisters felt pity for me. When they go to school, they will buy me snacks and whenever my parents were not at home, they will pass it through the window for me to eat. I wrote an apology note to Femi to forgive me. My friends wrote back to me telling me of how much they had missed me. Sometimes my friends sents me food to eat. Femi never replied my notes. Femi had already told the whole school of what my parent did to him. I later heard that his father bailed him out from the guard room. Femi father waited for the return of his son, but he never returned. Out of fear, the father went to the school only to be told that his son was in the guard room. Hmmm, going back to the school was my night mare. I just didn't know how to face the school. Two weeks was over. I was free again. I became a celebrity over night. Friends and neighbors wanted to know what happened. I got dressed to school, on getting to the barrack, I just didn't know if I should go into the school or go back home. At the same time, I wasn't ready to quit my secondary education. I summoned courage to proceed with the encouragement I got from my bestie. I got to the class, all eyes on me. For weeks I was nervous. I was mocked. To my disappointment, Femi made mockery of me most. He told all the guys to stay away from me if not, they should be ready for an acid bath. My life never remained the same till I left the school as no one never wanted to associate themself with me except for my bestie. I owe her one!
Awwww...I'm so sorry.my sister even fell sick after everything. Imagine pouring pepper all over somebody, my dad made sure it entered her. private part, it was painful because she was innocent, they were just classmates.

Today I'm a graduate but I still fear my dad like hell. All through my 5 years in school there were things I would want to do and I will feel my dad watching. Friends would invite me for birthday party and I will be like what if dad calls me what will I say how will I pick? Then, the fear of my dad was the beginning of wisdom for me.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Awwww...I'm so sorry.my sister even fell sick after everything. Imagine pouring pepper all over somebody, my dad made sure it entered her. private part, it was painful because she was innocent, they were just classmates.

Today I'm a graduate but I still fear my dad like hell. All through my 5 years in school there were things I would want to do and I will feel my dad watching. Friends would invite me for birthday party and I will be like what if sad calls me what will I say how will I pick? Then, the fear of my dad was the beginning of wisdom for me.

Happy sunday. How is your service going?
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Happy sunday. How is your service going?
Fine thank you.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Fine thank you.

You welcome!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Petra23(f): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
My dad ws smfyn x.. goin tru ma contacts,msgs,no bf,no playn wit d oppst sex.. T ws so frustrating dat i had to get anoda sim in oda to communicate wit ma Cutie n smtymx i jst fnd masef hatin him so mch n hatin ma lyf as well cus i had no freedm vn wn i ws outa skul awedy.. Bt stl, he's d best dad cus he knws ow to spend on us ,carin n vry playful as well.. Luv him lots n yapi he's nt as strict as he was wt me in d past...
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Spiff20(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Talking about strictness, i had a very strict upbringing from a lion of a father and an abacha of a headmaster. My dad is so strict that he started beating us at a very tender age. Back then as kids u dare not laugh, play, or talk anyhow weneva he's home once we sights him at a distance everyone becomes serious d sighter would be like "dad is coming" nd we'll all be calm talking will be in whispers and gestures. Wheneva he travels it's like christmas 4 us. Am 21 nw can't remember if my dad has ever laughed or joked with us dat stern look on his face still scares the shit outta me but in all he's very caring,insightful and knows what's best 4 us. We would later understand he went thru hell as a kid. God punish Grandpa

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Dvibs: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
LMAyedun: My Dad was very strict.
ThankGod & him for those EXPLANATORY, FORMATTING & RESOUNDING SLAPS.

R I P Dad!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hey. U badt. Can't stop laughing.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Spiff20(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Catered4:

awww..so touching, poor innocent femi my dad will only skin us alive if he sees us holding hands or crossing hands on d shoulders of d opposite sex but just mere walking haba! Dats extreme over-protection
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Spiff20] awww..so touching, poor innocent femi my dad will only skin us alive if he sees us holding hands or crossing hands on d shoulders of d opposite sex but just mere walking haba! Dats extreme over-protection

Over Protection? To me and my siblings, we call that WICKEDNESS. I'm 28, still my parents are still WICKED. We just concluded that they can never change!!! So let them be on their own.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by willyray(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
very!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=MzMariah]Awwww...I'm so sorry.my sister even fell sick after everything. Imagine pouring pepper all over somebody, my dad made sure it entered her. private part, it was painful because she was innocent, they were just classmates.

Today I'm a graduate but I still fear my dad like hell. All through my 5 years in school there were things I would want to do and I will feel my dad watching. Friends would invite me for birthday party and I will be like what if dad calls me what will I say how will I pick? Then, the fear of my dad was the beginning of wisdom for me.

Thanks #Smiles. I'm no longer scared of my Dad even my Mum. As at this morning before seeing this post, I told my brother on the phone that if my dad and mum ever cross their boundary, I'm ready to wound them. They better remain where they are. My siblings and I have moved on with our lives. Infact we have raised families of our own. My parents are grandparents for their wicked reasons, they don't care. I don't even want to expose my daughter to such family.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Evathyst] baba, u don get am finish. Na economic situation dey bring out d 'animal' in most Dads. As in my own eh, if him get money, he will behave lyk Oyibo Daddy. I rmbr him takin us to trade fair, National Theatre, Bar-Beach, Amusement Park, nd many other better places 4 Lagos. At times self to show his happiness, he wil organise story telling contest, wrestling match, football match, quiz nd debate inside our small parlour. Bt anytime He's broke, o boi, everybody 4 house dey fear am lyk person wey get ebola. By dt tym, only one slap is enof to reset all doz happy moments he has given us to factory settings. My Dad can flog? He can scold? Nd He doesn't 4get one's wrongdoing(one tin I hate abt him). Other Pple's Dad may be better, bt 4me,he's d best.

But I'm from a wealthy home yet my parents are so mean. I think my parents are not from this planet. They are totally different.

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by hambali1: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
My Dad....hmm....always anxious,strict on the girls...been the 1st born,I make decisions for the house bt under my pman supervision...we do "gangagainst" my mum....my dad nd I...re like 5&6.9.9/10....my dad once trek frm our house to send money to while in school(the last 6k )the money wey I knw need for school purpose o..na faaji I take am do..my dad..na example of AWON GOONS MI[b][/b] AWON GOONS MI[b][/b]
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by adonismuller(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Petra23: My dad ws smfyn x.. goin tru ma contacts,msgs,no bf,no playn wit d oppst sex.. T ws so frustrating dat i had to get anoda sim in oda to communicate wit ma Cutie n smtymx i jst fnd masef hatin him so mch n hatin ma lyf as well cus i had no freedm vn wn i ws outa skul awedy.. Bt stl, he's d best dad cus he knws ow to spend on us ,carin n vry playful as well.. Luv him lots n yapi he's nt as strict as he was wt me in d past...
make ya papa catch u here!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]Awww you are married, that's cute. I won't do such to my kids when I get married too.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Kanwulia: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Evathyst: baba, u don get am finish. Na economic situation dey bring out d 'animal' in most Dads. As in my own eh, if him get money, he will behave lyk Oyibo Daddy. I rmbr him takin us to trade fair, National Theatre, Bar-Beach, Amusement Park, nd many other better places 4 Lagos. At times self to show his happiness, he wil organise story telling contest, wrestling match, football match, quiz nd debate inside our small parlour. Bt anytime He's broke, o boi, everybody 4 house dey fear am lyk person wey get ebola. By dt tym, only one slap is enof to reset all doz happy moments he has given us to factory settings. My Dad can flog? He can scold? Nd He doesn't 4get one's wrongdoing(one tin I hate abt him). Other Pple's Dad may be better, bt 4me,he's d best.

Gbam!
Na so dem be. Na financial problem dey cause am. cheesy
Na when I marry get my own pikins dem. . . I understand perfectly!
Na poverty dey don beta man into krase man walahi! grin
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
These stories are scary. undecided

I'm my daddy's princess. He calls me "my heart" in our language. We're always talking and laughing. My life goal to make him proud of me. My grade for him is 200%. My daddy...

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by olatinpo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
MissMeiya: These stories are scary. undecided

I'm my daddy's princess. He calls me "my heart" in our language. We're always talking and laughing. My life goal to make him proud of me. My grade for him is 200%. My daddy...

That's why you need to appreciate what you have and hold it tight, because majority don't have that privilege. I love that and I hope to be more than that to my future children.

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Truckpusher(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Godson201333:

Please change this your Moniker unless you are truly a truckpusher!
Of course I am grin
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
AdeniyiA:
cheesy him dey afraid say dis guy fit beat me nd take him truck carry me go troway ...cheesy
cheesy
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course I am grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by amosdrizzy: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
[my dad is a cool nigga
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tashamania:
grin grin grin
cheesy

Truckpushing is a nice job, you know? wink

Just lemme know if you've got some trash down there lemme help you out and clean it up. kiss
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: cheesy

Truckpushing is a nice job, you know? wink

Just lemme know if you've got some trash down there lemme help you out and clean it up. kiss

Always a darling kiss

Sure, amma let you know wink
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by daveP(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
(smooches beard and looks up to the hills)

I thank da Lord for you popsy.......Ahem

Now popC jst looked kinda wicked in expression when we were growing up, so we glued to our mum. Even when we were wrong about him. Twas the abacha regime dat made that expression though.

So we 4 had the thought that he was wicked. When mumC begin show us shege for every wrong we did ( lie, stubborn, collect and eat birthday gifts without them seeing it, etc) she caned us with SPATULA OF DIFF KINDS. We started hiding spatulas and one house-cleaning day, we saw 29spatulas of diff sizes that we've hidden and forgotten in 3yrs between KG and Pry3!!!!

No body teach us Reset Mode.

PopC only uses words. Never used the cane, even though he cut some fresh stick, its for decoration. Cos we'l hid it.

*me or any of ma bros*

me: i need 50naira
popc: for WHAT?
me: i want to buy pencil
popc: HOW about d one u had before?
Me: im coming
popc and WHERE is that?
me: to dele's house
popc: WHO is dele? WHEN did you know him?

bottomline is expect WHAT, WHAT FOR, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHO, WHOM alot if you arent straightforward.

Then I change my childish perception of my dad when he made a teacher get sacked for brutalizing the hell outta me

maths teacher was a tall man. I was in jss2. I failed his test 4/10. So all those that score below 5 must lie flat on d desk as he registers 5strokes of his thick cane on your back. If you intruded, or fell, he'l start all over ( i wonder why he was dat wicked)

I fell 3times after collect just 1stroke. He packed aside till i was d last. And he gave me i cried from 2nd break till closing. Ghen ghen!!!

Popc came home seeing mumC dey rub my back with Rob, Aboniki, etc. His usual 'what, who, why, when' questions popped up. I was afraid already. He came to school the next day and i was called by the principal to display my maths teacher's 'TRADEMARKS' on my back. The Principal was silent and i was dismissed. Then two days later, the teacher was sacked. Twas then i sabi say Popc no be wetin we dey think before.

Although the who, whats, whens, hows still continue till date.... I Thank tha Lord for his life. MumC don cooleh after that incident.

After reading the above, na then I know say my Ol man did great. More words than caning and leaving the disciplining of rods/spatulas to my mum ( hmm u go fear o! )

shocked

grin grin grin

tags- MizMyColi, Frankben, Lanicky, KelvinGraphics

5 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Eleganza33(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
pinkytee: Hmmm,my own dad is abacha of his time jst as my friends call him,he is so strict that he choose friends for I and my siblings,thou I knw it for our good because he was scared their influence will affect us,bt I grow up to love him for that
lol just lyk ma mother nd she waz strict dat we avoid tinx she wudnt lyk be we knw she wnt spare d rod,it reali helpd us nw .dad wasnt strict
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
daveP:
tags -
Hiorhiorhiorhior

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That was really funny Dave.

My Father was only strict when we lied or kept the house untidy or went to see our street friends and stayed out long. I remember him threatening to cut of my toes and spanking beneath my feet.
I think its part of the reason I'm a truthsayer , a tidier, and an indoor person.

Now that we're all grown up, Dad's the sweetest ever grin The fact that he spent most of his adult years sojourning different countries might be a major reason he didn't fall into "Strict Dads" Category, I think.

It will also suffice to say again that I, am my Father's Daughter smiley

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
daveP: (smooches beard and looks up tyo the hills)

i thank da Lord for you popsy.......ahem

Now popC jst looked kinda wicked in expression when we were growing up, so we glued to our mum.even when we were wrong about him. Twas d abacha regime dat made that expression though.

So we 4 had d thought that he was wicked. When mumC begin show us shege for every wrong we did( lie, stubborn, collect and eat birthday gifts without them seeing it,etc) she caned us with SPATULA OF DIFF KINDS. We started hiding spatulas and one house-cleaning day, we saw 29spatulas of diff sizes that we've forgotten in 3yrs between KG and pry3!!!!

No body teach us Reset Mode.

PopC only uses words.never used the cane,even though he cut some fresh stick, its for decoration.cos we'l hid it.

*me or any of ma bros*

me: i need 50naira
popc: for WHAT?
me: i want to buy pencil
popc: How about d one u had before.
Me: im coming
popc and where is that
me: to dele's house
popc: WHO is dele? WHEN did you know him,

bottomline is expect WHAT, WHAT FOR, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHO, WHOM alot if you arent straightforwrd.

Then i change my childish perception of my dad when he made a teacher sacked for brutalizing the hell outta me

maths teacher was a tall man.i was in jss2,i failed his test 4/10. So all those that score must lie flat on d desk as he registers 5strokes of his thick cane on your back. If you intruded,or fell, he'l start all over( i wonder why he was dat wicked)

i fell 3times after collect just 1stroke. He packed aside till i was d last. And he gave me i cried form 2nd break till closing. Ghen ghen!!!

Popc came home seeing mumC dey rob my back with rob, aboniki,etc. His usual 'what, who, why, when' questions popped up. I was afraid already. He came to school d next day and i was called by d principal to display my maths teachers 'TRADEMARKS' on my back. The Principal was silent and i was dismissed. The two days later, the teacher was sacked. Twas then i sabi say Popc no be wetin we dey think before.

Although the who, whats, whens,hows still continue till date.... I Thank tha Lord for his life. MumC don cooleh after that incident.

After reading the above, na then i know say my Ol mad did great. More words,and leaving d disciplining of rods/spatulas to my mum( hmm u go fear o)

shocked

grin grin grin

tags- MizMyColi, Frankben, Lanicky, KelvinGraphics
see story o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. / Why Do Siblings Become Less Friendly When They Grow? / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.